I'm looking for a Gretzky-era Kings CCM authentic jersey in a size 46 or 48. Also, any Sharks authentic jerseys in those sizes or 50 in Edge.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a Nike Gretzky replica that they produce a number of years ago. This is the one with the fight strap. Size 54-48.

6801183654_1a5247091a.jpg6947355985_32b003c39f.jpg

I'm looking for a Gretzky-era Kings CCM authentic jersey in a size 46 or 48. Also, any Sharks authentic jerseys in those sizes or 50 in Edge.

:thumbsup:

http://www.gameworn.net/cgi-bin/GW/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=004302

:blink:

Might be worth a shot here. Odd request incoming.

Looking for size S Pre-edge replicas for less than the terribly ridiculous prices on ebay. :thumbsup: No tags should be fine. So if you're looking to get rid of an unwanted jersey, here's your chance.

I prefer Leafs, Habs, Canucks, Jets, or Team Canada blanks. I don't mind other teams too, for the hipster cred. All in all, I'm looking to get 2 jerseys, then I'll be done for a while.

PM me! :thumbsup:

That seller has the same listing here. I'm looking for a blank, though, or one customized more closely to game worn specifications.

Looking for Calgary Flames Alternate (Fire Breathing Horse Head) Jersey & Caps Vintage Home/Away Jersey. Have a couple for trade if interested

Got a 06-07 Anaheim Ducks Home jersey I was looking for.

Looking for a '94 Stanley Cup patch- do they come in various sizes? I want to put it on my Authentic CCM Graves jersey. I see listings on eBay, SportsK etc. but I want to be sure before I buy

If anyone knows how to get one of those Howe patches the Flyers wore last night, please let me know!

If anyone knows how to get one of those Howe patches the Flyers wore last night, please let me know!

The Flyers have the game used jersey from last night up

This came in today

9619949.jpg

Be careful with the 'AUTHENTIC COLLECTIBLE EMBLEM' patches - although licenced from the NHL, many don't look like the originals that were actually worn, and some are brutal. Make sure to find a game jersey for comparison.

Cygnus - the '94 Rangers patch is smaller than most SCF patches from that timeframe, here's a good comparison - 2128238350105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Although the one above is a replica, the original one should just cross the white stripes on the shoulder as seen on Mess here - 2028702790105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Also, I haven't been in this thread for a little while so you guys may have already touched on it, but if not, here're some replica loko patches -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-NHL-LOKOMOTIV-YAROSLAVL-MEMORIAL-PATCH-/220968544500?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3372c068f4

With the '94 cup patch, the ones that match the gamers appear to never have been available for retail so you're left with some options on the reproductions.

Here's an old post in this same thread where I showed pictures of the various versions I found and the differences: 1994 Stanley Cup Patch Conundrum

Does anyone have a 2000 patch that would go on a Blue - St Louis jersey?

If so please PM me.

The Flyers have the game used jersey from last night up

Yea I know but I just want the patch, don't have the funds for a jersey.

Yea I know but I just want the patch, don't have the funds for a jersey.

Me too, would look awesome on my Hartnell jersey. I was actually gonna text you earlier asking if you had any leads yet haha. I'll keep my eyes out and let you know if i find them.

Me too, would look awesome on my Hartnell jersey. I was actually gonna text you earlier asking if you had any leads yet haha. I'll keep my eyes out and let you know if i find them.

Let me know too, dude! The Flyers seldom wear patches, I would hate to miss out on it like the Spectrum patches.

Let me know too, dude! The Flyers seldom wear patches, I would hate to miss out on it like the Spectrum patches.

Thats exactly how i feel haha, if i see them i will order them or let you know asap..no worries.

With the '94 cup patch, the ones that match the gamers appear to never have been available for retail so you're left with some options on the reproductions.

Here's an old post in this same thread where I showed pictures of the various versions I found and the differences: 1994 Stanley Cup Patch Conundrum

Thanks for the info

Hey guys I'm looking for the patch that goes on the 1991 Canada Cup jersey. Can anyone point me to the right direction or wath is that patch called?

• TMLFAN locked this topic