anyone have a sabres home or away ultrafil? It's going on 2 years now where I've been unable to find a size 48 and I'm beginning to think I'll never find one. Any help would be unbelievably appreciated...

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a 1996 world cup of hockey patch if anyone has one available..

They are pretty tough to come by unfortunately. One good thing is you need the smaller one worn on the Nike jerseys at the WCoH, which do seem to be less rare than the larger ones worn by the Bauer teams (I've never been able to find a larger one myself). If I recall correctly the smaller ones had the TM © on them, the larger ones did not.

This came in today

9619949.jpg

I need that for my Krupp jerseys. Where did you get it from? I also need 2 Los Angeles Kings 25th anniversary patches from 91/92.

I need that for my Krupp jerseys. Where did you get it from? I also need 2 Los Angeles Kings 25th anniversary patches from 91/92.

I bought it from SportsK. The price was $14 with free shipping.

anyone have a sabres home or away ultrafil? It's going on 2 years now where I've been unable to find a size 48 and I'm beginning to think I'll never find one. Any help would be unbelievably appreciated...

I found you one!

Very new to the Game used hockey community but I wanted to start my collection off right. I just purchased a 2011-2012 Daniel Sedin g/u Blue Set 1 from the Canucks team store and now I'm on the hunt for ANYTHING game used for PEKKA Rinne. Send any and all leads to my email below. Thanks so much

SCOTTJACKSON43@GMAIL.COM

Looking for the following jerseys size 50 or 52.

Yzerman circa 97 with Stanley Cup patch

Rangers Leetch/Messier/Graves home-away-or blue liberty, any year as long as authentic.

Only jersey I have to trade is a mint condition 2000 authentic ProPlayer Mike Richter blue liberty size 52 (wears much larger).

Looking for a couple of Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary (1893-1993) patches. All i have been able to find are replicas on EBAY.

PM me if you have one or two available.

Looking for a couple of Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary (1893-1993) patches. All i have been able to find are replicas on EBAY.

PM me if you have one or two available.

Make a trade topic about it, you silly goose! :ninja:

Anyone have any of the last two winter classic team's Jerseys in size 56 they would want to move?

Me two I am looking for Flyers

Looking for two authentic Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary (1893-1993) patches. All i can find, so far, are repros on EBAY.

PM me if you have one or two patches available.

03/02/12: Patches found.

Flyers Edge 2.0 size 54 in the old style before they went retro-ish

Give MeiGray a call and ask for Rob. He should be able to hook you up.

• TMLFAN locked this topic