It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Yep, kind of like how Toronto Maple Leafs jerseys still have the NHL patch on them even though they are no longer a NHL team. The only place where the 7287 code matters is on the label.

I love you

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this in today, thanks to HannuVirta. Now only one jersey away from having a home and an away from the three cup finals the devils won. These Pro Players are such nice jerseys.

IMAG1933.jpgIMAG1934.jpg

Recently sold my Mogilny authentic PP double-patched and have to agree those jerseys were really nice. Hell even the replicas were nice (save for the shoulder yoke being screwy)

Recently sold my Mogilny authentic PP double-patched and have to agree those jerseys were really nice. Hell even the replicas were nice (save for the shoulder yoke being screwy)

Yeah quality wise it's hard to beat the Pro Player replica wise.

Great looking Brodeur jersey!

Thanks guys.

I agree about the pro player replicas. I was looking for an uncrested jersey about a year ago to put a river rats logo on that I had been given. I needed one for wearing around and not worrying about messing it up. Eventually went with a PP replica that I picked up for like $15, then I just stripped all the devils/nhl stuff off of. I didn't realize how screwy the shoulder yoke was until I went to put on the NJ shoulder patches a few month later. Why would they make them pointy? Oh well, still one of my favorite beater jerseys, really comfortable material.

Edited by JoeM7392

It's not a jersey, but unofficially licensed NHL product made in China so I think it's appropriate to post here :lol:

Got a new neon light for my man cave/office ...

neon_rangers.jpg

Here's the other two items in my burgeoning Rangers neon light collection:

neon_mask_sm.jpg neon_lite_sm.jpg

I also put new batteries on my precognitive Bud Redlight goal light, now I'm ready for hockey :D

(the delay usually isn't that bad, normally only a second or two)

I have seen those for the Devils and they look kinda wonky to me. These Rangers ones actually look really nice. I just get a little nervous about working with neon and China though.

They aren't real neon lights, they are LED neon lights which are brighter cheaper and not as fragile.

Both of the Rangers shield and the Miller Lite above are LED neons. The Bud Light goalie mask is a traditional neon.

The Budweiser Red Light is so awesome. I love mine. I wish they'd make a custom delay option though, because I'm usually about a minute or so behind due to watching through Game Center.

DSL35, I think you were the one who convinced me to get a Red Light to begin with ... delay aside they are still awesome.

I did just notice today they are finally available in the US officially (I had to pay to have mine imported).

http://budweiserredlights.com/

Does it only have the one horn or do you get to choose?

Just one horn sound. And as for the delay issues DSL and I talked about it, for me at least, that's normally due to streaming the games from GameCenter. When the games are broadcast on TV, there's usually not a lot of delay.

Just one horn sound. And as for the delay issues DSL and I talked about it, for me at least, that's normally due to streaming the games from GameCenter. When the games are broadcast on TV, there's usually not a lot of delay.

I'll second this. Nationally televised games (or local games, in my case the Sabres) there's not much of a delay at all, and the ability to control delaying the light if it's going off too early helps. But when watching on Game Center, you can't delay it long enough and it will still go off close to a minute before the puck goes in, so I typically just set it off manually when there's a goal when I'm watching GCL.

Another great thing is it's really really loud (if you want it to be). You can actually have it just light up and no sound if you want - but that's no fun.

As DSL said, you can always just push the button and set it off if you don't want to have it go off automatically (or just want to annoy your girlfriend) :thumbsup: