New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

The fake WC jerseys with the stars on the arms and the wrong crest are absolutely hilarious... How fake a fan are you if you don't even know what jerseys the team was wearing in one of heir biggest regular season games ever?

Haha well said

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scrolls through thread...

HOLY s*** A SALMON KINGS JERSEY!

Im trying to find the Save on foods and canadian flag and SP patches, because i dont think the team sold authentics came with patches either (Im pretty sure a slight fabric and cut difference, along with a fightstrap was the only difference between it and a replica.) So im trying to make my replica look like an on ice jersey......no luck.... at all.

But nice SKings jersey, Couture is a great guy, and was a decent player too.

Just arrived today, worn during the last regular season game at Mellon Arena. My first 2.0 too! :stickhndl:

dscf4774rq.jpg

dscf4776d.jpg

But like I said, I'm an a******.....(and if a mod is going to edit this, at least have the stones to say who you are)

It was me, but does it really matter who did it?

I'm just trying to do what was asked of me from icejerseys - keep the vulgarity to a minimum. If you're obviously swearing, and a mod edits your post, take the hint and move on.

It's nothing personal.

Please respect the rules (that weren't established by me).

Also, pls dont' respond to this here, let's keep these topics on track.

If you have a problem feel free to pm me.

Onwards and upwards!

Scrolls through thread...

HOLY s*** A SALMON KINGS JERSEY!

Im trying to find the Save on foods and canadian flag and SP patches, because i dont think the team sold authentics came with patches either (Im pretty sure a slight fabric and cut difference, along with a fightstrap was the only difference between it and a replica.) So im trying to make my replica look like an on ice jersey......no luck.... at all.

But nice SKings jersey, Couture is a great guy, and was a decent player too.

We liked him when he was here in Seattle so it was a no-brainer to pick this up at the price I got it at.

I'm sure a bunch of you were watching this guy...it's a project jersey, but I'm hopeful I can bring it back to life -

2203805580105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2240929610105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Oh, and I found this bad boy recently -

2603402800105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2339929690105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

I'm :o:angry::blink: Nice pick ups bro I was watching the Nords but I went with something else. I hope they come in this week.

I'm sure a bunch of you were watching this guy...it's a project jersey, but I'm hopeful I can bring it back to life -

I knew you'd be all over that Nords like a cheap suit. Should be ballin when you get it all fixed up.

That one hurts. Such a nice looking jersey that's just destroyed. Poor Wilf Paiement must be rolling in his grave. :(

Oh wait...he's not dead yet, is he?

Getting the appropriate vinyl to seal onto that again is tricky though. I wouldn't even know where to start with that. It sure would come out nice in the end if it did work.

I was watching that but wouldn't know how to get the vinyl.....

Wow nice pickup on the Oilers!!! Good stuff right there.....sorta makes my latest pale in comparison

1994 All Star size 56 - courtesy of ic0dex

Will be a Lindros of course, what makes this nice is he wore a 56

th_IMG_0125.jpg th_IMG_0126.jpg

Enjoy it bud, pluse you have better use for it then I would.

I actually tackled it already, and although it's going to take me forever to do the entire jersey, I'm happy to say I figured it out. I put wax paper on the number and iron (pressing hard), and gradually the vinyl kept coming out (less and less on the paper each time). Once there was hardly any more left on the paper and the jersey felt soft in the area, I went to the acetone trick, and cleaned thoroughly with soap.

The right arm is untouched, the left arm #2 is with the iron/wax paper only (note it's no longer shiny, but still present), and the left arm #7 is the iron/wax paper, acetone, soap, rinse, and it's pretty much completely gone (even to the naked eye) -

2096971800105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

I'll document as I go and do a complete write up on the project once done.

:thumbsup:

Where are you going to have the Lindros AS done up?

021.jpg

Ironically that's the same face Mike makes when he's teabagging a Flyers jersey.

OK then. I might bring them one, just to try them out and see how I like it. What was the turnaround time like?

Turnaround time is great. They ship overnight via FedEx to arena wear and get it back via fedex overnight once it's done. Usually they tell you 7-10 days but it's closer to 7. I got stitching done there twice and once came in 7 days other in 5 days. You can pay an extra 50 bucks to get it rushed (3 days) but I would not recommend that unless you jus have money out the Arse ready to wipe with.

Edited by warcry

It's so ridiculous going to MSG - it's like 3/4 of the arena is wearing fakes or those god awful Premiers with their heat pressing. I can't help but point them out to my buddies. It's amazing sitting in the 100 sections, where tickets are $200 or more, and these clowns are wearing $40 Chinese jerseys.

The Rangers store at the Garden actually has some 1.0's left in 54 and 56. They're $250, but at this point with supply drying up, it's not a terrible option. Was checking out some customized Indo's yesterday in the store, and they're just embarrassing.

If you know anyone that has season tix, the best thing to do is to go to a game when they have the 50% off promotions going on for the authentics. They are on random days and the promotion is for a single game, usually announced on the day of. The last time I saw the promo was at the Habs game in late march, was at every playoff game but the last one and they didn't have it then either.

What pisses me off about the MSG store is that they're so eager to make a buck that they'd do anything. Like selling pressed Kreider authentics. I was disgusted when I saw that and let everyone in my vicinity know. Everyone checking out the jerseys just stopped checking them out after that lol.

As for the garden crowd, I don't think they care. I know most of my friends tha wear jerseys get them as gifts or would rather own 3 replicas of players they like over one authentic one. I guess it's a matter of preference. Whenever I take friends to games and jersey convos come up, I always let them know the differences between real and fake and never shy away from using a nearby fan's fake as an illustration lol

If you know anyone that has season tix, the best thing to do is to go to a game when they have the 50% off promotions going on for the authentics. They are on random days and the promotion is for a single game, usually announced on the day of. The last time I saw the promo was at the Habs game in late march, was at every playoff game but the last one and they didn't have it then either.

What pisses me off about the MSG store is that they're so eager to make a buck that they'd do anything. Like selling pressed Kreider authentics. I was disgusted when I saw that and let everyone in my vicinity know. Everyone checking out the jerseys just stopped checking them out after that lol.

As for the garden crowd, I don't think they care. I know most of my friends tha wear jerseys get them as gifts or would rather own 3 replicas of players they like over one authentic one. I guess it's a matter of preference. Whenever I take friends to games and jersey convos come up, I always let them know the differences between real and fake and never shy away from using a nearby fan's fake as an illustration lol

Yeah I know about the promotion. Strangely, I got to the Garden about 14 times this year, and didn't see the promotion once. That's not to say it didn't happen, as many times I'm taking clients to our suite on the 10th level... and I'm just not able to look for merch. By next season, all they'll have left is Indo-Edges anyway and then we'll be SOL.

I actually tackled it already, and although it's going to take me forever to do the entire jersey, I'm happy to say I figured it out. I put wax paper on the number and iron (pressing hard), and gradually the vinyl kept coming out (less and less on the paper each time). Once there was hardly any more left on the paper and the jersey felt soft in the area, I went to the acetone trick, and cleaned thoroughly with soap.

The right arm is untouched, the left arm #2 is with the iron/wax paper only (note it's no longer shiny, but still present), and the left arm #7 is the iron/wax paper, acetone, soap, rinse, and it's pretty much completely gone (even to the naked eye) -

I'll document as I go and do a complete write up on the project once done.

:thumbsup:

Where are you going to have the Lindros AS done up?

Looks really good so far. I can't wait to see the finished jersey.

With all this talk of Rangers WC jerseys lately, figured I should finally post the replicas I was able to get. Although I got these 3 for about the price of a customized authentic, I'd rather have the authentic. Stupid Reebok. <_<

The Callahan and Richards are factory customized replicas. Felt name/numbers with airknit nameplate glued to jersey.

rangers_wc_front_sm.jpg

rangers_wc_callahan_sm.jpg

rangers_wc_richards_sm.jpg

The Lundqvist was a blank purchased from and customized by SportsK. Felt name/numbers with airknit nameplete sewn to the jersey.

rangers_wc_lundqvist_sm.jpg

Nice. I think I've settled on Lundqvist for mine, but I'm not sure now if I should send it to EPS, or bring it to the NHL Store since they send them to the place that does the Rangers jerseys... Thoughts?

the customization looks kinda bad..

Callahan the 4 is not the correct font or spacing..the middle of the 4 is huge compared to the actual font.

Lundqvist the 30 is so close together

You were better off getting a Authentic :)

You were better off getting a Authentic :)

Poopy - you seem to not understand that myself and many others have been TRYING to get authentic Rangers WC jerseys, but Reebok didn't manufacture many at all and most retailers weren't even able to order them.

Nice. I think I've settled on Lundqvist for mine, but I'm not sure now if I should send it to EPS, or bring it to the NHL Store since they send them to the place that does the Rangers jerseys... Thoughts?

My Richards kit came from EPS and I find it's pretty much spot on if not 100%. If the NHL store is anything run like the website, they'll tell you that then try to do it themself or they used to do that but stopped from reason (not saying this will happen just saying this is the NHL we are talking about)