New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

With all this talk of Rangers WC jerseys lately, figured I should finally post the replicas I was able to get. Although I got these 3 for about the price of a customized authentic, I'd rather have the authentic. Stupid Reebok. <_<

The Callahan and Richards are factory customized replicas. Felt name/numbers with airknit nameplate glued to jersey.

rangers_wc_callahan_sm.jpg

The Lundqvist was a blank purchased from and customized by SportsK. Felt name/numbers with airknit nameplete sewn to the jersey.

the customization looks kinda bad..

Callahan the 4 is not the correct font or spacing..the middle of the 4 is huge compared to the actual font.

Lundqvist the 30 is so close together

You were better off getting a Authentic :)

I don't think the 4 is that far off....

winter-classic-4.jpg

considering these are on replicas that don't have the same cut as authentics spacing and everything can never be 100% imo

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume he was talking about the 4 on the sleeve as you're right the ones on the back aren't that far off. The spacing on the 30 for the Lundqvist is closer together than on a gamer, but still not what I'd consider "kinda bad", especially on a replica.

Me thinks Poopy be trolling.

They are nice..but ya the Lund is kinda close and yes the 4 on the sleeve is off. The Cally back looks great.

I understand about the Authentic situation..I had the same problem so I gave up on looking for one and bought a replica myself.

Poopy - you seem to not understand that myself and many others have been TRYING to get authentic Rangers WC jerseys, but Reebok didn't manufacture many at all and most retailers weren't even able to order them.

Do I hear a "Time out" is in order?

I think the jerseys look good, even though I'm a Flyers fan.

I'm sure you'll find an authentic to add to your collection sooner or later. It's a matter of time.

So, I know I said I was done for a while after the Wild Wing purchase (and subsequent customization, which will be posted when it gets back), but I couldn't help myself on this one.

By now, most people know that I'm an enormous Roenick fan. I'm also a die-hard Flyers fan, and went to both the Winter Classic and the Alumni Game this year. When I saw this on Meigray's auctions with 2 hours left and no bids, I had to go for it. It literally arrived minutes ago:

Picture.jpg

And here it is in action:

136295671.jpg

136622273.jpg

My first order from Meigray too. I can't wait to have my man cave again when we buy a house so that I can set up my Roenick shrine with this as the centerpiece!

That Roenick flag is really cool. Hopefully they'll have something like that for next season's alumni game and I can get one or two of them. I'd like to get one from each team since Toronto and Detroit are my favorite teams.

That Roenick flag is really cool. Hopefully they'll have something like that for next season's alumni game and I can get one or two of them. I'd like to get one from each team since Toronto and Detroit are my favorite teams.

If I recall correctly they only did it for the Flyers this year, not for the Rangers, but yea, it's pretty neat. I really can't wait to get it hung up.

Just got back a Quick today. It's a size 50 1.0, so it definitely has to be more bunched than the real thing, but I think for the most part it's solid. I also asked to get an edge nameplate on it, like they had in the 08-09 season, when they were still using 1.0s. Figured I'd make it as legit as possible.

DSC01399.jpg

DSC01395.jpg

Nice... who customized it?

I do it locally, but I finally asked the guy at the store who does it and it's a guy that works from home, but he apparently does the Niagara Ice Dogs, Hamilton Tiger Cats and "a couple other OHL teams". He didn't give me his name, or anything. I think he was worried I was trying to cut him out in order to go directly to the guy, but I was just interested. I'd rather go down the street, hand in a jersey, then get it back a week later.

Thanks for the info, btw.

Yes I was talking about the 4 on the sleeves..the Cally back looks great.

I hear ya on the Authentic situation; I gave up and bought a replica myself. Mehh what can you do.

I've tried over teh course of several months to get a WC authentic.. the NHL online shop is a joke.. Customer Service has no clue what they're talking about and they always just say next shipping coming in 3 weeks... never happened. Just know that if they ever make the WC authentics again, I'm effing buying at the first opportunity.

Been looking for this for a while in a 48, thanks to slim!

P1020810.jpg

P1020812.jpg

just got this finished product back today:

bure10.jpg

Wow! Would you mind sharing where you got this customized? It's getting really hard to get this canucks jersey customized correctly.

Wow! Would you mind sharing where you got this customized? It's getting really hard to get this canucks jersey customized correctly.

I ordered the kit from Truman at Gameday sports archives. Very easy to work with. I had the embroidery done at a new quilting/embroidery shop called Rumpelquiltskin in North Dakota(http://www.rumpelquiltskin.com) Both did absolutely top notch work.

I don't think the 4 is that far off....

winter-classic-4.jpg

considering these are on replicas that don't have the same cut as authentics spacing and everything can never be 100% imo

Nice picture of the Mitchell WC...thx:) now i can try to photomatch mine:)

Name Plate Change on a game issued jersey to become Guerin

006-9.jpg

A SVP jersey that I kept game issued size 54

001-24.jpg

002-24.jpg

A soon to be a 96 all star Gretzky when the patchs go on

005-12.jpg

003-21.jpg

James are you gong to add the additional CCM and NHL logos to the left side of the hem for the Gretzky AS?

James are you gong to add the additional CCM and NHL logos to the left side of the hem for the Gretzky AS?

No I am not that inventive I just like the way it is all star jerseys are my fav .

I think the best deal I saw was 40% off. Maybe 50% off but only on one style like the whites. Either way, still overpriced.

I was able to grab a blank road 1.0 for 50% off......$125. EPS made it into a Girardi. Looks very nice indeed.

(I gotta post pics....)

Where does one find those logos for the hem?

You can take it off any jersey that has the same logo

You can take it off any jersey that has the same logo

How can you take it of if its embroidered onto the jersey? By the way nice hardwood floors?