New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Put some kind of marking inside of the jersey that could be later removed by you. But would they really pull something like that, have they done that in the past to anyone on here?

It's more a matter of the people at the NHL Store being rather incompetent. They don't even know there's a difference between the "authentic" jerseys they sell and the jerseys worn on the ice.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more a matter of the people at the NHL Store being rather incompetent. They don't even know there's a difference between the "authentic" jerseys they sell and the jerseys worn on the ice.

True, I was at the Team LA store during a Kings game and I wanted to see if they had any 2.0's for sale and one of the workers told me I can only buy them from DHGate. I was shocked when he said that to me. I told him that all the jerseys on that site are knockoffs and he got upset. He then told me that the Premier Reebok jerseys are the same ones that they wear on ice it's just they don't have a fight strap. I wanted to slap him acros his face and call him an expletive.

Yeah I would have had a few choice words for that guy, but I'm an expletive. I harass people at school when I see them walking around in fake jerseys.

True, I was at the Team LA store during a Kings game and I wanted to see if they had any 2.0's for sale and one of the workers told me I can only buy them from DHGate. I was shocked when he said that to me. I told him that all the jerseys on that site are knockoffs and he got upset. He then told me that the Premier Reebok jerseys are the same ones that they wear on ice it's just they don't have a fight strap. I wanted to slap him acros his face and call him an expletive.

This is just the worst. It happens in the Canucks Team Store as well. I usually go out of my way now to clown these employees. They get so defensive, it's hilarious.

Goofs!

This is just the worst. It happens in the Canucks Team Store as well. I usually go out of my way now to clown these employees. They get so defensive, it's hilarious.

Goofs!

This makes me very grateful for the guys at the Fox Sports Blue Line stores in Columbus. Not only are they great guys, but they are knowledgeable about both retail and game worn stuff. In fact, as many know from another thread, this is one of the places that has made a stand against carrying the indo-edge junk. Their customization is great, and even in-arena heat press is handled with care and accuracy that a place like NHL shop should learn from.

I put this one together last night. Kit from EPS. The arch is slightly different from Denver Atheltics, but too bad they dont ship kits. One of the more difficult projects I've done because of all the curves. Happy about it overall.

What kind of sewing machine are you using?

I really like those Isles NYIJM29. Who's going on that bad boy?

The Islanders have more than one player? :D

I really like those Isles NYIJM29. Who's going on that bad boy?

Thanks! As of now, it is most likely going to be a Matt Moulson. He is in my fantasy baseball league! I have 6 Isles that really need to be lettered, so I am probably going to get 3 done in August and 3 in December.

Got this just in time for the Caps to go full San Jose today:

2708855460105040840S600x600Q85.jpg2276371960105040840S600x600Q85.jpg

Going to be a Pavelski #53 rookie jersey eventually. Hopefully it will coincide with the Caps trading that useless sack of s*** Johansson to SJ for him.

Yeah, but do I trust the NHL Store to send out the exact jersey I bring in or do I have to worry about them not knowing that my jersey is a 2.0 and they just send any old jersey lying around. Also, who knows if theyll take a jersey that wasnt purchased from the NHL Store.

i actually do trust the NHL store people. I've done both-- buying jerseys from NHL as well as bringing in my own blanks to get them done through arena wear and they are very reliable. They ship out to arena wear immediately after your purchase via Fedex, like you actually see a worker going to the back to package it out as soon as you complete the transaction.

the cashiers probably don't know much but the guys working the floor definitely do know their stuff

Nice Isles jersey. JT and Moulson are great products from Mississauga. I've always been tempted to get a JT just because of that.

Thanks! Definitely do it! I would go JT, but I plan on doing a 40th anny season JT. Slowly, I am building a very sexy Isles collection.

i actually do trust the NHL store people. I've done both-- buying jerseys from NHL as well as bringing in my own blanks to get them done through arena wear and they are very reliable. They ship out to arena wear immediately after your purchase via Fedex, like you actually see a worker going to the back to package it out as soon as you complete the transaction.

the cashiers probably don't know much but the guys working the floor definitely do know their stuff

OK then. I might bring them one, just to try them out and see how I like it. What was the turnaround time like?

Yeah I would have had a few choice words for that guy, but I'm an expletive. I harass people at school when I see them walking around in fake jerseys.

It's so ridiculous going to MSG - it's like 3/4 of the arena is wearing fakes or those god awful Premiers with their heat pressing. I can't help but point them out to my buddies. It's amazing sitting in the 100 sections, where tickets are $200 or more, and these clowns are wearing $40 Chinese jerseys.

The Rangers store at the Garden actually has some 1.0's left in 54 and 56. They're $250, but at this point with supply drying up, it's not a terrible option. Was checking out some customized Indo's yesterday in the store, and they're just embarrassing.

Really? We're editing posts that are already censored by the filter now? I'd love to know which mod did that....

It's so ridiculous going to MSG - it's like 3/4 of the arena is wearing fakes or those god awful Premiers with their heat pressing. I can't help but point them out to my buddies. It's amazing sitting in the 100 sections, where tickets are $200 or more, and these clowns are wearing $40 Chinese jerseys.

The Rangers store at the Garden actually has some 1.0's left in 54 and 56. They're $250, but at this point with supply drying up, it's not a terrible option. Was checking out some customized Indo's yesterday in the store, and they're just embarrassing.

I always laugh when I'm watching the game on TV and I see a shot of some jackass sitting behind the bench wearing a fake jersey. I mean REALLY?! You can afford 300 dollar hockey tickets but you can't afford a real jersey? I was at school on Thursday, and of course all the bandwagon Ranger fans were out in force, and this one guy is wearing one of those obviously fake Callahan WC jerseys that were knocked off based on a fan concept. The guy sees me wearing my Leetch t-shirt and says "LETS GO RANGERS!" - I turned to him and said "if you were a real fan you wouldn't be wearing a fake jersey" and walked away.

But like I said, I'm an a******.....(and if a mod is going to edit this, at least have the stones to say who you are)

I always laugh when I'm watching the game on TV and I see a shot of some jackass sitting behind the bench wearing a fake jersey. I mean REALLY?! You can afford 300 dollar hockey tickets but you can't afford a real jersey? I was at school on Thursday, and of course all the bandwagon Ranger fans were out in force, and this one guy is wearing one of those obviously fake Callahan WC jerseys that were knocked off based on a fan concept. The guy sees me wearing my Leetch t-shirt and says "LETS GO RANGERS!" - I turned to him and said "if you were a real fan you wouldn't be wearing a fake jersey" and walked away.

But like I said, I'm an a******.....(and if a mod is going to edit this, at least have the stones to say who you are)

The fake WC jerseys with the stars on the arms and the wrong crest are absolutely hilarious... How fake a fan are you if you don't even know what jerseys the team was wearing in one of heir biggest regular season games ever?