New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Nice. I think I've settled on Lundqvist for mine, but I'm not sure now if I should send it to EPS, or bring it to the NHL Store since they send them to the place that does the Rangers jerseys... Thoughts?

I've used Cosby's for my 2.0 and I'm very happy with it:

WC pic

WC pic 2

(the 1st link doesn't work for some reason)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilliard Graves- Atlanta Flames 1974-1975 Love this one!!

Amazing!

I remember as a kid watching hockey on the weekends on NBC in the 70's...Peter Puck between periods.

They showed a lot of games from the Omni.

How can you take it of if its embroidered onto the jersey? By the way nice hardwood floors?

Thanks my Wife has hardwood through out the house , I will just enjoy the jersey as is if I can ever find a double crested all star jersey I will jump all over it

Name Plate Change on a game issued jersey to become Guerin

A SVP jersey that I kept game issued size 54

A soon to be a 96 all star Gretzky when the patchs go on

That's a lot of 9's

I picked this up a couple of weeks ago. I am still not sure who to put on this. Getzlaf or Francois Beauchemin. I am leaning more towards Beauchemin. Will be adding a Stanley Cup patch.

DSC00381.jpg

DSC00380.jpg

Francois Beauchemin, the man who got us Lupul and Gardiner. That's about all he'll be remembered for over here.

Francois Beauchemin good choice , nice jersey

Thanks.

Francois Beauchemin, the man who got us Lupul and Gardiner. That's about all he'll be remembered for over here.

I forgot about that.... I just remember that he helped the Ducks win the Stanley Cup. The guy that got you Lupul and Gardiner is Bob Murray, you should be thanking him everyday. :lol: Plus I like that he is a player that hits hard.

Thanks.

I forgot about that.... I just remember that he helped the Ducks win the Stanley Cup. The guy that got you Lupul and Gardiner is Bob Murray, you should be thanking him everyday. :lol: Plus I like that he is a player that hits hard.

i would think the main reason the ducks won is pronger ?

i would think the main reason the ducks won is pronger ?

Well the addition of Pronger was the key to winning, the year before they did get to the Western Finals. Pronger set them over the top and got them the Stanley Cup. Two big games for the Ducks in the playoffs were without Pronger who was suspended in each game. I would get a Pronger jersey but I don't think I have the elbows that it takes to wear a Pronger jersey.

Well the addition of Pronger was the key to winning, the year before they did get to the Western Finals. Pronger set them over the top and got them the Stanley Cup. Two big games for the Ducks in the playoffs were without Pronger who was suspended in each game. I would get a Pronger jersey but I don't think I have the elbows that it takes to wear a Pronger jersey.

right...lol......i have one like this with pronger on....damm the numbers are huge............lol

Great pick ups everyone keep them coming :thumbsup:

I want Dale Hunter on this but who does a good job customizing it with a revers kiss cut?

IMG_1899.jpgIMG_1900.jpg

Then I pick these up from the local collector that I found recently and I still have more to buy from him.

IMG_1920.jpgIMG_1919.jpg

IMG_1921.jpgIMG_1922.jpg

Then he gave this for free, a 802 All-Time NHL Goal Scorer auto Snapback hat and its made by Upper Deck. Hey can't beat free right :thumbsup:

IMG_1924.JPG

Then he gave this for free, a 802 All-Time NHL Goal Scorer auto Snapback hat and its made by Upper Deck. Hey can't beat free right :thumbsup:

WHERE'S THE STICKER?!!!?!? WHY IS THERE WRITING ON IT?

SO NOT SWAG.

/14-year old'ed

The signature is fading and no sticker. I don't know where he got it from or what, I got it for free and it looks cool. When he pulled it out of the box the glass had 1" think dust siting on it. I know the hat is real and made by Upper Deck but no sticker for the signature.

The signature is fading and no sticker. I don't know where he got it from or what, I got it for free and it looks cool. When he pulled it out of the box the glass had 1" think dust siting on it. I know the hat is real and made by Upper Deck but no sticker for the signature.

Yes its from upper deck they did all the signed items for the 802 goal ,very nice even if it is fading .What more doe sthis local collecter have any list after you buy from him

Yes its from upper deck they did all the signed items for the 802 goal ,very nice even if it is fading .What more doe sthis local collecter have any list after you buy from him

Dude this guys apartment is full of memorabilia there is no room to walk around. He has Over 250 game used sticks running all the way back to mid 80's, baseball and football jerseys, football helmets all autographed and much much more. I'm going to take a loan out on my house and buy his whole apartment :) The sad thing is that this guy is dying from kidney disease. I want to offer him one of kidneys for all of his memorabilia, I wonder if he'll go for it <_<

I ordered the kit from Truman at Gameday sports archives. Very easy to work with. I had the embroidery done at a new quilting/embroidery shop called Rumpelquiltskin in North Dakota(http://www.rumpelquiltskin.com) Both did absolutely top notch work.

Thanks for the info man!

Nice Caps jersey. I always liked that jersey, if I were a Caps fan that is a jersey I would definitely have.

Got this a couple weeks ago, but I just got around to taking some pictures.

99-00 Tom Fitzgerald Pre-Season Gamer

b667f306.jpg

6398f498.jpg

It doesn't have the NHL2000 patch, as I guess they didn't wear them in the pre-season. I've thought about putting one on there, but I'm not sure if I want to mess with it, being a gamer and all.

Nice Preds jersey:)

Just got these in, can someone tell me where I can get a correct A patch for the Forsberg? Thanks in advance.

dscf4777l.jpg

dscf4778b.jpg

dscf4779s.jpg

dscf4781q.jpg

I want Dale Hunter on this but who does a good job customizing it with a revers kiss cut?

I use EPS

Love the Fitzgerald Preds. Saw that on eBay myself but I figured Id wait for a regular season version. Still an awesome jersey and the only year they wore that model.