New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Was that Kane 2.0 the one on ebay recently? size 58?

Yes - seller says he bought it at the Hawks downtown Chicago store - and that the store is the one who customized it. I've not heard of the Hawks store customizing blank 2.0's from the team. Interestingly, I found a reference to some jerseys worn by the players during the NHL Player Media Tour last September that were being auctioned for a fund raiser for the 10th anniversary of September 11 and the Kane jersey was an Edge 2.0 that is a 58+ just like this one. The picture of that jersey actually looks identical to mine. I always thought Kaner wore a 56, but apparently one other time he wore 58+ (at least for these media events). It's possible if that is true that this is a team-issued jersey.

Whatever - it's a legit 2.0 and I've been very eager to get one in my collection.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't had anything to add recently, but today I was down in Columbus for the 2013 All-Star game logo introduction, and while I was in the Blue Line after the event, I saw this jersey hanging there, marked down. It is an 2010-11 Edge 2.0 David LeNevue game issued/worn(?). It was less than the blank Edge 1.0's that they sell there. I believe he may have only played one period for the Jackets that year. I don't know if he wore this in that game, because I can't see any wear, and there is no tagging from the team, unlike the jerseys that others like Bluejacket and Wooten have posted. It's a goalie cut 58. Another nameplate may have been removed from this before it was done up for LeNevue.

photobucket-6055-1335567226156.jpg

photobucket-4823-1335567101529.jpg

photobucket-5237-1335567145015.jpg

photobucket-3426-1335567130170.jpg

I believe that LeNevue was a game issued jersey. There is a chance it was worn in the preseason, but if you do not see any wear I would say it was not. Still a nice jersey!

I believe that LeNevue was a game issued jersey. There is a chance it was worn in the preseason, but if you do not see any wear I would say it was not. Still a nice jersey!

Being that it doesn't have any team tagging, I agree with you. I think it was GI. It's cool to finally have a CBJ 2.0.

I haven't had anything to add recently, but today I was down in Columbus for the 2013 All-Star game logo introduction, and while I was in the Blue Line after the event, I saw this jersey hanging there, marked down. It is an 2010-11 Edge 2.0 David LeNevue game issued/worn(?). It was less than the blank Edge 1.0's that they sell there. I believe he may have only played one period for the Jackets that year. I don't know if he wore this in that game, because I can't see any wear, and there is no tagging from the team, unlike the jerseys that others like Bluejacket and Wooten have posted. It's a goalie cut 58. Another nameplate may have been removed from this before it was done up for LeNevue.

photobucket-5237-1335567145015.jpg

Anyone else notice that the retail tag says "Ohio Blue Jackets"

Anyone else notice that the retail tag says "Ohio Blue Jackets"

It's FS Ohio Blue Line. That's the name of the team store at Nationwide. Fox Sports Ohio.

It's FS Ohio Blue Line. That's the name of the team store at Nationwide. Fox Sports Ohio.

Oh, it looks like the first letter there was "J"

My bad......

Nice LeNeveu. I've been eyeing that one and you can't beat the price. They were willing to deal on a couple I wanted, so I bought a couple yesterday and came back today to get one more, just before the unveiling. This gives me more friggin 10th anniversary shirts, but on the other hand, it gives me three sets of 'twins' where I have the road and home jerseys of each of these players.

So now, I think, they're down to just 4 or GW/GI shirts in their inventory, btw. Hopefully they get more at the draft party.

You can never tell about the tagging. This first one is the one I got today, and it lacks tags, but it's very obviously well worn

2010-11 CBJ Derek Dorsett Home, no set tag, several arm repairs, pilling inside all across the middle front and under the arms.

7119649929_49559742e9.jpg

6973569636_dce2507110.jpg

2010-11 CBJ Matt Calvert Home - no set tag, but I'm trying to match it...so hard with dark jerseys.

6971470474_8cdb2653c3.jpg

6971471128_bb30886649.jpg

2010-11 CBJ Marc Methot Road - this one has a huge stick mark from the crest to the shoulder, tearing part of the jersey all the way through. Must have been a heck of a whack.

6971471858_d8d95e4a34.jpg

7117551373_f6d28eb30b.jpg

7117550591_945f0a2f17.jpg

wooten, your collection of CBJ gamers is truly impressive. As is bluejacket's, also. I'm just glad to have 1 2.0 CBJ jersey. I could never bring myself to buy a 1.0 (spolied by my Lake Erie 2.0's), but with all the indo-edge talk, I wanted to get a Canadian-made CBJ Edge, and, as you said, I couldn't beat the price. I was impressed by the turnout today, and I did buy one of the over-priced hats:

photobucket-5316-1335573339771.jpg

Let's stay in the Central Division, shall we? This showed up today...well, the lettering did:

escirca2009ReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

scirca2009bReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

Suh-WEET!!! I even had to dig out the EPS stitching on the numbers to sew everything on properly. The Blues sew all the layers down on their numbers so that's exactly what I did:

DSC05434-vi.jpg

Definitely worth the time and effort.

Let's stay in the Central Division, shall we? This showed up today...well, the lettering did:

Suh-WEET!!! I even had to dig out the EPS stitching on the numbers to sew everything on properly. The Blues sew all the layers down on their numbers so that's exactly what I did:

Definitely worth the time and effort.

Now that's attention to detail. Very nicely done.

Man I keep seeing these awesome Blue Jackets and now I want a 2.0 as well.

Dude the Blues is awesome as well but I love thier away whites more.

Having comeback from my trip to Detroit a little disappointed I was happy to find my 1st gameworn jersey had arrived. Been after this for a while as my parents emigrated from Croatia. Big thanks to Nick from World Hockey Jerseys for hooking me up :thumbsup:

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t381/JohnGendason/Photo122.jpg

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t381/JohnGendason/Photo123.jpg

*sigh*.... You can't use them direct though, you have to go through the NHL Store or Cosbys, correct?

$80 is what you would pay if you needed to ship it out to EPS though ($65 + 2-way SH).

Yeah, but do I trust the NHL Store to send out the exact jersey I bring in or do I have to worry about them not knowing that my jersey is a 2.0 and they just send any old jersey lying around. Also, who knows if theyll take a jersey that wasnt purchased from the NHL Store.

Yeah, but do I trust the NHL Store to send out the exact jersey I bring in or do I have to worry about them not knowing that my jersey is a 2.0 and they just send any old jersey lying around. Also, who knows if theyll take a jersey that wasnt purchased from the NHL Store.

Its a chance you must take! FREEEDOM!

Put some kind of marking inside of the jersey that could be later removed by you. But would they really pull something like that, have they done that in the past to anyone on here?