Ebay 2.0

JeffB

Believe it or not - I ended up with both of these. A buyer backed out so the seller contacted me to see if I wanted both. They better be 2.0's...

Since they are AirKnit and made in 2009, wouldn't that indicate that they are, indeed, 2.0s?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it or not - I ended up with both of these. A buyer backed out so the seller contacted me to see if I wanted both. They better be 2.0's...

I can see stitching on the elbows, so that should indicate that they're 2.0's.

1335368423[/url]' post='92818']

I can see stitching on the elbows, so that should indicate that they're 2.0's.

Great - thanks. These will be my first Hawks 2.0's (man they are hard to find!) so I'm not sure what to look for.

just saw another one of those black Ranger Starter's on eBay...to quote Mr. Seinfeld:

What's the deal with those black Ranger jerseys??

(Were they made for people who thought "black is cool, the Rangers are cool, let's combine them!"?)

Starter made quite a few "fashion jerseys" for many teams in unofficial colors. Most of them seem rather bizarre to me, and it's my impression that most people here rather dislike them. I do have one, however, and I'm actually thinking of having it customized, for the hell of it. Could I get banned for something like that? :D

Starter made quite a few "fashion jerseys" for many teams in unofficial colors. Most of them seem rather bizarre to me, and it's my impression that most people here rather dislike them. I do have one, however, and I'm actually thinking of having it customized, for the hell of it. Could I get banned for something like that?

I'm pretty sure the kit will reject the jersey like a failed a organ and disenegrate

Awesome! Glad to see them go to a good collector I'm pretty certain that 58+'s were only made as 2.0's. I'd be curious what the history of the jerseys are since as far as I know no blank 2.0's were ever sold by the team. The Huet jersey could be a legit team issued Huet but the Kaner is too big to be his.

just saw another one of those black Ranger Starter's on eBay...to quote Mr. Seinfeld:

What's the deal with those black Ranger jerseys??

(Were they made for people who thought "black is cool, the Rangers are cool, let's combine them!"?)

Must have been back when black jerseys were "in". And this year I was so saddened to see my CHL Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees decked out in total black; socks, pants, and jerseys for their home uniform. The bumblebee stripe uniforms are so much appealing, in my opinion.

Awesome! Glad to see them go to a good collector I'm pretty certain that 58+'s were only made as 2.0's. I'd be curious what the history of the jerseys are since as far as I know no blank 2.0's were ever sold by the team. The Huet jersey could be a legit team issued Huet but the Kaner is too big to be his.

Yeah - I'm real curious as well. I've never seen blank 2.0's in the team store - and so the story that they were purchased blank and customized doesn't seem right. I'll post some pics in the new arrival thread when they come in. I was really only planning to get one of these, and so I over spent my jersey budget for a while. I might have to sell one of them if we can figure out what the story is.

I tried to do this at the store. They weren't down either. What a selfish world -____-

Haha

That guy is a member here, and he's also a card carrying douchebag.

Yeah - I'm real curious as well. I've never seen blank 2.0's in the team store - and so the story that they were purchased blank and customized doesn't seem right. I'll post some pics in the new arrival thread when they come in. I was really only planning to get one of these, and so I over spent my jersey budget for a while. I might have to sell one of them if we can figure out what the story is.

Maybe blank from a third party seller but they weren't blank from the team store. Up until recently when they finally stopped selling the game worns/team issues in the store I was constantly hounding them if they ever got any blank team issues. I doubt anybody will ever figure it out, when they went to the edge cut if the jersey was a team issue they removed all the tagging from the jersey indicating game use. Anyway, if you end up selling one (preferably the Huet??) let me know.

They are legit 2.0s. However, they are not issued to either player...the Huet should be 58G/58+G/60G and the Kane should be smaller than a 58

Actually they were $30. :P Close, though. I have one, but I'm not entirely sure what to do with it. I was thinking of making it a Schneider, but I may just hold on it for now and worry about that later.

I'm pretty sure Thelonious and I were there when he was stocking up. The day after The Next One posted about the sale.

That guy is a member here, and he's also a card carrying douchebag.

Why is he a d-bag, because you don't like his prices?

Why is he a d-bag, because you don't like his prices?

No, because the last time he posted here he s*** all over a new member for asking a question (and got flamed for it by a few people) - That makes him a douchebag.