Ebay 2.0

JeffB

It's OK to strip Thrashers jerseys because they stripped the whole franchise and moved it to Winterpeg.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's OK to strip Thrashers jerseys because they stripped the whole franchise and moved it to Winterpeg.

I miss those blue jerseys they had. Kind of wish I would have picked one up but they never had any players worth getting it customized as. I 100% agree with your statement.

I miss those blue jerseys they had. Kind of wish I would have picked one up but they never had any players worth getting it customized as. I 100% agree with your statement.

Kane? Byfuglien?

Kane? Byfuglien?

Whoops...I had a brain fart. I was thinking of a pre edge I was looking at and I mixed that story when there was a sale on Edge jerseys. I combined the two stories. I was actually thinking of getting a Kane jersey but all they had 52's and 56's for Edge.

I apologize if I started something, as that was not my intehtion. I was simply replying with my opinion.

Now, back to browsing eBay!

Haha, nah, you didn't start anything.

I hate being a poor grad student.

Just keep reminding yourself, you won't be poor forever; that's why you're doing what you're doing now. :) Best of luck with your studies.

Sad thing is I see a lot worse at Hawks and Caps games.

Yeah whenever I see the GREEN and JOHANSSON jerseys I just shake my head. Especially when they keep letting those 2 jokers play. :angry: :angry:

Which one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wilkes-Barre-Scranton-Pink-in-the-Rink-22-Ryan-Craig-Game-Worn-Jersey?item=110852362822&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7652628772669332263

My parents have had season tickets since the organization came to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. I've recently moved to Milwaukee for dental school, so, naturally, I miss all of the jersey auctions now.

Just keep reminding yourself, you won't be poor forever; that's why you're doing what you're doing now. :) Best of luck with your studies.

Let's hope I won't be poor forever! Dental school is so friggen expensive! Thanks for the luck!

Wow! That one is intense! Shame you couldn't pull it down.

It was used I think in two games to raise awareness for breast cancer...I'm still going to try for it, but I don't think I'll win it. It's way too far out of my price range, but it is Craig's and has some cool marks from the game.

EDIT: PS Nice collection!

And, yes, I've loved seeing their jerseys through the years...wish I got involved with jerseys sooner. I could have had a nice collection if I just picked one of their specialty alternate ones per year since the 99-00 season haha

Wow, the jerseys on that account are selling for crazy money. Granted, this jersey is one of the coolest I've ever seen, but the price tag is still outrageous.

You may like this one, then, too:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WBS-Penguins-11-12-Team-Autographed-Military-Jersey-/200742433791?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ebd2e73ff

Game issued blank from team autographed by the whole team. Unreal, I wish they'd sell any of their specialties for retail so you don't have to do the jersey auction or the secondary market and pay out the Arse for them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=120852367855&nma=true&rt=nc&si=FxYbVaHiKJ04ioW0VOMkoSUi0mI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

and his skills comp jersey went for over 3 grand, the alt jersey that Hershey wasnt able to sell this year.

Are people sure that wasnt evander Kane?

Evander Kane is a full time NHLer

The crazy part to me is, there are actually 2 people willing to pay that amount. But thats what happens when your team has been around since the 30s. There are so many hardcore collectors around Hershey.

Gonna pimp my own auction here... probably qualifies as a "Deal/Steal" too...

Red Sabres Third Jersey, Autographed by Satan

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180856417234?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

It's not in the best condition, but this jersey seems to be pretty hard to find, and it's going for cheap as of right now...