Ebay 2.0

JeffB

yea i suppose i could weed some stuff out. i guess i got jersey database happy last night.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Download the templates then create the ones you want using Photoshop or Illustrator. Grab the correct fonts and off you go.

Baring that you can always nicely request a jersey image be created.

I believe registration for the forum is closed...

My bad, I didn't realize that the forum and the website itself had two different account registrations.

That would look so much better on purple and gold. The Kings should petition the league to wear their throwbacks for the duration of the Finals.

Somebodies jumping the gun a little bit

Kings jersey with finals patch

Only a tiny bit! :)

That would look so much better on purple and gold. The Kings should petition the league to wear their throwbacks for the duration of the Finals.

The Purple/Gold scheme would be so gaudy though. Is it worth the cheap thrill?

Only a tiny bit! :)

Yeah, a bit premature, but geeeez they are playing well.

Somebodies jumping the gun a little bit

Kings jersey with finals patch

Pretty weird that one of the pics is a Premier, and it has the patch too. So he's got pics of two jerseys there.

Gaudy?? Know you nothing of tradition and history?? The Los Angeles Kings ARE purple and gold! Not silver and black.

I wish they would go back to purple and gold permanently. Too many bad memories of them in silver and black.

Gaudy?? Know you nothing of tradition and history?? The Los Angeles Kings ARE purple and gold! Not silver and black.

Ha, it's strange to realize that black has been the primary color now for longer than purple and gold were. There's probably even members of this board that weren't alive when they were still purple and gold!

Its Royal purple. It was the color of "kings" and the rich. only they could afford the dye.

I always thought the lakers and kings wore forum blue and gold? Forum blue always looked like purple to me, but that is what I always remember them calling it.

did they have nameplates?

No they did not. They only wore nameplates furring 88-90 and I think 07-09.