REEBOK starting to sell 2.0s to the public next season! NEW REEBOK CODE

mikey3319

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The change to retail 2.0s will be welcome but I have never been a big fan of the wordmark vs the vector.

I prefer the vector to the wordmark, but I'll take the wordmark to get 2.0s at retail.

As for the Reebok below the neckline like on the Steel jersey, they did start doing that with the gamewear blank Premiers starting last season - so I don't doubt Reebok would try, I just hope the league holds them off.

I am so happy to hear that Reebok is finally gonna man up and admit they screwed up with the EDGE jersey. I was holding out for the 2.0 Kane Stanley Cup jersey, but if they change the vector to the wordmark I don't think I could put the patch on. Why can't they just keep the vector?

I prefer the vector to the wordmark, but I'll take the wordmark to get 2.0s at retail.

As for the Reebok below the neckline like on the Steel jersey, they did start doing that with the gamewear blank Premiers starting last season - so I don't doubt Reebok would try, I just hope the league holds them off.

im sure the word reebok will be on a patch like the vector,

im thinking it will be like the KOHO one on the 6100

That jersey is a 2.0

My 2.0 Sioux jerseys have the wordmark on front chest, it is a patch. It has the vector logo on back, though, also a patch. I'm guessing that's likely how it will go. I don't care for the front wordmark being a patch because unless it's a dark jersey, it somewhat cheapens the look of it. I can take pics if you want...I have three examples, white, black and green.

That jersey is a 2.0

I know - I'm saying that because they do it on other jerseys, Reebok will probably try on the NHL jerseys. I'm just hoping the NHL stops since it's right below where the NHL shield goes on NHL Edge jerseys - so I could see the league objecting it (or I hope).

Has anyone bought one of these in the larger sizes. I was wondering if the size tag will read 58+ or 60.

If they do introduce the wordmarks on the 2.0 in retail I hope they will keep the vector on the Premier jerseys. Similar to how the replica 550 jerseys still had the old CCM logo and the newer Reebok 6100 had the vector.

It looks like Reebok might be ditching the vector on the sleeve of the premier jerseys and replacing it with the wordmark. I know this is a fashion jersey but it might be hinting to something. Plus I saw some premier hawks jerseys today and they were made of a thin 1 layer Air-Knit material...fingers crossed (just not for the wordmark).

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11160641&cp=3176430&clickid=body_bestsell_txt

The wordmark on the front of the jersey isn't just a US team thing. I was searching for a Modo jersey, and if you go to their website and look at the replicas they sell (they don't sell authentics) they have the Reebok wordmark on the front also.

http://www.modohockey.se/shop_visabild.cfm?ArtikelNummer=964658

I really hope Reebok doesn't change up the vector logo to the wordmark. I think having Reebok spelled out on the jersey would totally ruin the look of it.

C'mon Reebok, 2.0 but no wordmark please and thank you.

I don't really care what logo they use but God forbid they put it on the front of the jersey. That would be so effing tacky looking. As long as it stays on the back of the neck, they can use whatever logo they want.

Here are some more examples of what it looks like with the wordmark on the front(yes, they are Edge 2.0's). I don't think it looks terrible, to be honest.

Reebok_White_Jersey.jpg

Reebok_Green_Jersey.jpg

Reebok_Black_Jersey.jpg

I really hope Reebok doesn't change up the vector logo to the wordmark. I think having Reebok spelled out on the jersey would totally ruin the look of it.

C'mon Reebok, 2.0 but no wordmark please and thank you.

agreed please not on the front... i have 2 authentic ohl jerseys on order coming in aug for next season,, i dont want that crap on it

If they do introduce the wordmarks on the 2.0 in retail I hope they will keep the vector on the Premier jerseys. Similar to how the replica 550 jerseys still had the old CCM logo and the newer Reebok 6100 had the vector.

The word mark will be on both the Authentic and Premier. Premier code hasn't changed, still 7185A. Word mark is not on the front, that is done for the most part on the blank jerseys that people get customized for bar leagues, replacing the NHL shield (which is staying).

There is also a green band that will be on the inner neck on the authentic jerseys, as well as the Center Ice apparel (stuff that the teams wear)

Also, pretty sure MSRP will stay the same. Cost on cotton is going up, so almost everything in my catalogs went up in price. Jersey cost went up $5-10 per across the board.

Any chance they'll change to a straight hem, and get rid of the nightshirt look?

Nope, pretty sure they're using the same cut, at least according to the pix in my book.