REEBOK starting to sell 2.0s to the public next season! NEW REEBOK CODE

mikey3319

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new columbus thirds had this green strip I think. Kind of weird, but does seem to be some kind of anti-counterfeiting measure. No other purpose I can see for it. It is impossible to see when worn, though. Not too great for those that frame jerseys though.

The Jackets 3rds have no strip at all.

P1000203.jpg

So if the jerseys the teams get switch to having a Reebok word on the outside collar tag instead of what they have now I wonder if MeiGrey will have a clearance sale of 2.0's this summer.

So if the jerseys the teams get switch to having a Reebok word on the outside collar tag instead of what they have now I wonder if MeiGrey will have a clearance sale of 2.0's this summer.

Krend..........dont get me going,,,, i wish lol

I'd imagine if they are going with the "Reebok" wordmark then the gamers next season would be new as well, so I think it'd be reasonable to assume that MeiGray would be selling off their remaining team issue blanks, possibly at their tent sale.

What I think sucks is that so many teams left the MeiGray program this past season, I wonder how they will get rid of their team issue back stock. Atleast MeiGray had great prices on them, I don't expect Steiner or elsewhere to be that friendly to us collectors.

I'd imagine if they are going with the "Reebok" wordmark then the gamers next season would be new as well, so I think it'd be reasonable to assume that MeiGray would be selling off their remaining team issue blanks, possibly at their tent sale.

What I think sucks is that so many teams left the MeiGray program this past season, I wonder how they will get rid of their team issue back stock. Atleast MeiGray had great prices on them, I don't expect Steiner or elsewhere to be that friendly to us collectors.

As long as they have blank Avs jerseys Ill be happy

As long as they have blank Avs jerseys Ill be happy

Me too. Dying to get an edge 2.0 white avs jersey. I just hope that the new ones won't have that ugly reebok wordmark on the front. I'd consider getting a 1.0 if that's how its going to be and only wear it at home.

Me too. Dying to get an edge 2.0 white avs jersey. I just hope that the new ones won't have that ugly reebok wordmark on the front. I'd consider getting a 1.0 if that's how its going to be and only wear it at home.

no the new nhl jerseys wont have the reebok on the front,, just on the neck replacing the vector

no the new nhl jerseys wont have the reebok on the front,, just on the neck replacing the vector

Cool. And I think I've seen your username pop up on the avs gdt a few times too on the nhl avs forums. The gdt nowadays are so depressing and usually goes off topic when we are down 2 or 3 goals.

Cool. And I think I've seen your username pop up on the avs gdt a few times too on the nhl avs forums. The gdt nowadays are so depressing and usually goes off topic when we are down 2 or 3 goals.

yeah it hurts to go there... so many Avs fans suffering :( i feel so bad for the team,, this is eveb worse than 2008 2009

That would be great I love the edge 2 jerseys I have purshased Flyers game issued and worn just to have them .Maybe even the all star jerseys will go retail edge 2

Just an FYI, I went to the Blackhawks store on Michigan, and one of the employees told me that they might start selling EDGE 2.0s next year. I also mentioned the vector thing, and he also knew about that. I know this isn't anything ground breaking, but it's just more confirmation, I guess.

Just an FYI, I went to the Blackhawks store on Michigan, and one of the employees told me that they might start selling EDGE 2.0s next year. I also mentioned the vector thing, and he also knew about that. I know this isn't anything ground breaking, but it's just more confirmation, I guess.

I have to get down there one of these days; I don't get to the city often. I wish they sold equipment, and at reasonable prices.

At least I got to the game Monday.

When I went to MLL, one of the guys there said there will be new retail authentics next year, and he heard the price will be $229.

When I went to MLL, one of the guys there said there will be new retail authentics next year, and he heard the price will be $229.

yes for sure the price is dropping like 70 bucks,, hope its 2.0s

and the reebok wont be on the front,, will be just like the normal ones on the back neck. and green collar