REEBOK starting to sell 2.0s to the public next season! NEW REEBOK CODE

mikey3319

The word mark will be on both the Authentic and Premier. Premier code hasn't changed, still 7185A. Word mark is not on the front, that is done for the most part on the blank jerseys that people get customized for bar leagues, replacing the NHL shield (which is staying).

There is also a green band that will be on the inner neck on the authentic jerseys, as well as the Center Ice apparel (stuff that the teams wear)

Also, pretty sure MSRP will stay the same. Cost on cotton is going up, so almost everything in my catalogs went up in price. Jersey cost went up $5-10 per across the board.

Nope, pretty sure they're using the same cut, at least according to the pix in my book.

I was wondering about that green band...I first noticed it on my 2011 All Star.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's why the new AS jerseys are so freakin' obnoxious. It seems like it worked, I haven't seen one fake popup.

The new columbus thirds had this green strip I think. Kind of weird, but does seem to be some kind of anti-counterfeiting measure. No other purpose I can see for it. It is impossible to see when worn, though. Not too great for those that frame jerseys though.

The new columbus thirds had this green strip I think. Kind of weird, but does seem to be some kind of anti-counterfeiting measure. No other purpose I can see for it. It is impossible to see when worn, though. Not too great for those that frame jerseys though.

well unless you frame it with the back numbers showing, if autographed,

well unless you frame it with the back numbers showing, if autographed,

fwiw the ASG premiere had the green inside collar strap as well - not just my authentic. if anyone needs more pics our premiere is still around and I could snag a few - my authentic is in the hands of EPS at this point.

But the counterfeiters never really replicated the material/cut all too well either...I doubt this changes the counterfeits, unless they start the green stripe thing as well.

I've seen a Crosby fake that looked perfect. I started getting worried when I saw it...glacier twill and all, not puffy in the least. Plus the material was almost identical to my Edge. Luckily it seems like an anomaly rather than the new norm.

How did you finally realize it was fake?

He bought it at a flea market for $25 which only sells fakes haha.

Yea, that'll end any questioning haha. I looked it over pretty thoroughly...and it really is a fantastic knockoff. It had me so worried when he showed me it. This was before I was like a super-expert on it, so I'll have to see if he still has it and inspect it again.

Yea, that'll end any questioning haha. I looked it over pretty thoroughly...and it really is a fantastic knockoff. It had me so worried when he showed me it. This was before I was like a super-expert on it, so I'll have to see if he still has it and inspect it again.

was the vector on the neck a patch or embroided ?