It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was on ebay with very crappy pics and I won.

It was a sweet discovery to find out how much game wear is on this.

He had at least a few fights in this "draft year" shirt.

It has a sweet repair on the back as well.

Very cool shirt from an Iron Range Minnesota guy.

I also loved the Clutterbuck Aeros jersey you posted on gameworn.net

That things was hammered.

EDIT: Oh yeah these were about 4 or 5 extra textbooks I needed halfway through the semester. The cost? 300 dollars. F(&^*** LOVELY.

I also loved the Clutterbuck Aeros jersey you posted on gameworn.net

That things was hammered.

EDIT: Oh yeah these were about 4 or 5 extra textbooks I needed halfway through the semester. The cost? 300 dollars. F(&^*** LOVELY.

My books cost $1200 this semester :(

So you were the one that got those! I considered buying the Yellow one, but I spent it on other things mainly textbooks!

That was me. I saw the yellow one with about one minute left in the auction and I was scratching my

head why there were no bids. I emailed him after the auction, made him an offer and he said he had a black one

and the shell too. Bingo! I picked them up from him while I was in Chicago over the weekend. Nice guy, he had them since

he bought them originally back in the late 80's.

I have made some major acquisitions in the last 30 days so i wont post them all at the same time (wont be as fun)

I will do this in reverse order here is the jersey i got last

and what a jersey i absolutely love this gimmick jersey it is a BINGO SENS jersey which was worn on "Seinfeld night" its a festivus jersey Ya you heard right a festivus jersey

it is the jersey of goalie Mike Brodeur who has started a few game with the sens this year,

check it out let me know what you guys think. I really believe it to be one of the most unique jerseys ever

sorry for the pics my camera sux

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

I have made some major acquisitions in the last 30 days so i wont post them all at the same time (wont be as fun)

I will do this in reverse order here is the jersey i got last

and what a jersey i absolutely love this gimmick jersey it is a BINGO SENS jersey which was worn on "Seinfeld night" its a festivus jersey Ya you heard right a festivus jersey

it is the jersey of goalie Mike Brodeur who has started a few game with the sens this year,

check it out let me know what you guys think. I really believe it to be one of the most unique jerseys ever

sorry for the pics my camera sux

[pics]

That has to be one of the greatest things I've ever seen...

That Festivus one rocks. Please get better pics when you can. It really is fantastic! I'd love to see the colors. What a unique jersey!

i got a lot of problems with you people ! NOW you are gonna hear about them! Kruger my son tells me your company stinks!

LMFAO

iTS ALUMINIUM HI STRENGTH TO WEIGHT RATIO!

yes! I saw something about those when they wore them and I was hoping someone on here would score one.

"Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way."

HOLY CRAP GEORGE!! How could you just leave us hanging like that?????? WE NEED SHOTS!! GAH!!!

:D

Seinfeld Night is friggin great too. I love the fact that the Praetorian is holding the aluminum pole instead of the stick!

When the CBJ opened the 03-04 season, they wore 5 different jerseys in the first five games. The road opener (at Atlanta) and the home opener (vs. Rangers)they wore the jerseys with the Stinger patches, as they did in the pre-season. The third game, on Columbus Day vs. Vancouver, they introduced the black thirds, along with the flag and hat logo. THEN, they wore the standard home and roads with the new shoulder patches.

That is some killer research/knowledge. Very impressive stuff. :thumbsup:

A festivus themed jersey? That's insane. And cool. Nice player choice too.

That is some killer research/knowledge. Very impressive stuff. :thumbsup:

Thanks, that means a lot coming from you. I remember it because I was so mad at the time that all my Jackets' jerseys were obsolete. I saw a game about a week after they introduced the thirds, and saw the "new" home and aways at the Blueline. And I know they had worn the original jerseys in pre-season because I went to one of those games. There was also an article in the Columbus Dispatch that detailed the new logos and that they were going to use the new logos on the standard jerseys, and they waited until they unveiled them on the third jersey. Stinger was no more. But he did live for a short time at the start of that season.