It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, why doesn't everyone stop bickering and just watch the glorious Habs/Bruins game? Bunch of sissies lol ;)

That's definitely good. The embroidered CCM on the hem is a good giveaway. Also, it looks like the front collar is pushing the tags up into a bunch and that's why they look weird. $500 is a ton of money for a retail jersey though.

This kind of looks a fake considering the center ice tag looks similar to the tag I seen on a Bure fake I posted awhile ago. Can anyone confirm?

My link

Thats a legit jersey! I am still looking for one but not at the moment.Plus those have NEVER been faked

Why does this look dubious? http://cgi.ebay.com/Marian-Gaborik-Rangers-Authentic-Jersey-/150560138006?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item230e156316#ht_500wt_1156

The customization seems.....wrong. Looks like it's vinyl instead of twill. Even the black tags are the same as I see on the knockoffs.

That's faker than a 3 dollar bill. The Reebok tag in the collar is just so wrong. Plus the numbers are the fake twill they used, but embroidered. Its just...wrong

Exactly. That guy is out of his mind with his asking prices....

Exactly. That guy is out of his mind with his asking prices....

What does that matter if it's fake?

Is there a set market value for knock offs he has exceeded?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lowell-Lock-Monsters-Authentic-Reebok-Hockey-Jersey-48-/360249955108?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item53e0921324#ht_3501wt_689

Good deal on a lock monsters authentic

What does that matter if it's fake?

Is there a set market value for knock offs he has exceeded?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lowell-Lock-Monsters-Authentic-Reebok-Hockey-Jersey-48-/360249955108?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item53e0921324#ht_3501wt_689

Good deal on a lock monsters authentic

Would you pay 150 or 300 for a knockoff? You guys are always preaching about how nobody should support knockoff jerseys, but you're saying it's perfectly fine for him to be selling one? At that price? If I wanted knockoffs I could get one online from China for about 20.

Would you pay 150 or 300 for a knockoff? You guys are always preaching about how nobody should support knockoff jerseys, but you're saying it's perfectly fine for him to be selling one? At that price? If I wanted knockoffs I could get one online from China for about 20.

No buddy I wouldn't pay anything for one, but it's funny you are complaining about how much someone on eBay is charging for a knock off. It's a given that we don't support selling fakes so I don't think I need to make that point every time someone posts one. It would get pretty old especially in this thread. It's not fine, but people on here have seen 100s of knock offs at all sorts of prices it's old news. No need to get all worked up over it. Though I do feel bad for the people that buy them.

The grey part looks too thick on that TGO sweater too.

The grey part looks too thick on that TGO sweater too.

That's what I was thinking at first too, but if you compare it to my friend's authentic (using eBay pics cause that's where he got it) it looks like it's not thick enough:

Multiple pics, but the Starter in the main pic is his - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=180615432822&si=Ybp2X1oTtwzGnN6U7%252F8fARS5qWw%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

No buddy I wouldn't pay anything for one, but it's funny you are complaining about how much someone on eBay is charging for a knock off. It's a given that we don't support selling fakes so I don't think I need to make that point every time someone posts one. It would get pretty old especially in this thread. It's not fine, but people on here have seen 100s of knock offs at all sorts of prices it's old news. No need to get all worked up over it. Though I do feel bad for the people that buy them.

I understand what he's saying. One of the things that makes a fake easiest to spot is that they're typically under $100...it's almost like unwritten law to make them simple to distinguish. So when you see a dude selling one at the price you see authentic Edge's, it's initially flustering and probably makes a good amount of people think twice.

Hey, why doesn't everyone stop bickering and just watch the glorious Habs/Bruins game? Bunch of sissies lol ;)

"I went to see a boxing match and a hockey game broke out!"

It would of been great to see another Goalie fight this year.

Thomas vs Price.

"I went to see a boxing match and a hockey game broke out!"

It would of been great to see another Goalie fight this year.

Thomas vs Price.

...I don't know if I'm missing something, but you know they kind of fought, right? I hope something really obvious isn't going over my head hahaha.

...I don't know if I'm missing something, but you know they kind of fought, right? I hope something really obvious isn't going over my head hahaha.

WHAT! they did fight?!?! how the hell did I miss that?

Must of been a sleeper.

who won the fight?

WHAT! they did fight?!?! how the hell did I miss that?

Must of been a sleeper.

who won the fight?

Hahah it was a lousy fight. Thomas fell and they both missed, then they got up and chatted while patting eachother. It was just awesome to see Thomas charge him and throw down. I don't think there was a winner.

Hahah it was a lousy fight. Thomas fell and they both missed, then they got up and chatted while patting eachother. It was just awesome to see Thomas charge him and throw down. I don't think there was a winner.

NOO! I can't believe I missed it!

I must of been distracted or out of the room.

I'm so getting a Thomas jersey after this season is done.

Looks fine, I've never seen that faked.

eh, I believe thats one of the first ones faked along with that same model in Lemieux, horsehead CCM Iginla, Tkachuk Blues, and Naslund Canucks. The only ones that didnt look super bad though were the Pens ones

Looks machine-stitched too. Maybe there's no nameplate because I can see where the letters are sewn on through the other side. The jersey itself looks good though.