customization laugher

trueblue2735

It says 'WOW' in the description :lol: , no kidding....wow :o

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that jersey is a J-O-K-E JOKE! Obvious fake.

While I was in Hong Kong during the summer, I saw a Team Canada jersey made by Starter. The jersey was all kinds of wrong including the crest colour, jersey colour and sizing. I wish I had taken a picture of it while I was there to share. Come to think of it... that jersey has been there for at least 4 years (I lived there for 2 years). There was also a ghetto Arse Leafs one too. It looked better but not by much and was still insanely fake. Next time I go back to HK, I'm definitely going to take a picture of it.

I saw that one in my searches and I am also speechless at how ridiculous that thing looks. Man at least there could have been more black either stripes or solid color on the sleeves. :lol:

So i guess if one of us wears a jersey to a game we can call it 'game-worn' now???? :thumbsup:

How to spot a fake jersey lesson #134. Leave off half the players last name.

IMG_5125.jpg

I think it's really funny how people who make fakes jerseys are now really trying to incorporate ALL the elements of an authentic. In the photo above, I see the reebok vectgor logo on the back of the neck looks like what an authentic would, but clearly the rest of the jersey indicates that it's fake. It humors me that these people are doing everything they can to make something that looks "authentic" when really their jerseys look WORSE and WORSE as they try to step up their detail. :lol:

LOL

Pleky: :blink::o:angry:

If a CCM and Reebok Edge jersey got it on, this would be the result: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-DETROIT-RED-WINGS-YZERMAN-CCM-JERSEY-SIZE-54-NWT-/180580464044?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a0b6f35ac

Horrible custom job on it too.

If a CCM and Reebok Edge jersey got it on, this would be the result: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-DETROIT-RED-WINGS-YZERMAN-CCM-JERSEY-SIZE-54-NWT-/180580464044?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a0b6f35ac

Horrible custom job on it too.

Wow. Just wow. That is an abomination and an affront to my senses.

Well with the 2011 Pens winter classic being released....what is this???? Blue body WC 2011 And 4 bids! They want to be different like in this clip watch at 2 min mark..he wants to be different caution, clip is from Full Metal Jacket and contains some language....don't want to offend anymone..but it is readily available on youtubePvt Plye