customization laugher

trueblue2735

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send him a message and explain how the nameplate is incorrect and maybe he'll understand and lower the price.

Apparently they thought highly of it, as they are asking for $44ish.

Some parent probably arts and crafted those on for their kid.

The customization on that one is pretty bad. At first glance, I thought the numbers and letters were screened on garbage! :lol: But you can tell they are sewn on. What's worse in my opinion are the shoulder crests of the Rangers logo. What a joke.

Yeah, that Jagr looks like garbage.

• 2 weeks later...

It means griffenfood.

I think if he doesn't put any NHL logos on it, such as the Penguins logo on the front or the NHL logo on the tail, he can still pass it off as a real collectable? lol.

Well, I guess this one would be appropriate if you would want a jersey that combined a couple Penguins styles.... :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Pittsbugh-Pengins-Mario-Lemieux-Black-Jersey-/220643987331?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item335f680f83

Well, I guess this one would be appropriate if you would want a jersey that combined a couple Penguins styles.... :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Pittsbugh-Pengins-Mario-Lemieux-Black-Jersey-/220643987331?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item335f680f83

now THAT is one mutant pen's jersey!

I know it's a fake but what's wrong with it?

I know it's a fake but what's wrong with it?

it's a fake edge 1.0. way way wrong.

that didn't really answered my question. But what's wrong with? Design?

Design wise it's correct. The cut is off like all the other fake edge jerseys and also the front crest is way too big.

This may be a little picky, but the wood flooring in the background is usually a good indicator that the jersey is a fake. Not all the time, but more often than not. Couple this with what the others said above and you can believe it is a fake.

Why can't they make fakes of jerseys that were never made like the prototype Nords jersey, prototype Capitals jersey, or St Louis Blues Third Jersey with the screened on horns.