customization laugher

trueblue2735

This may be a little picky, but the wood flooring in the background is usually a good indicator that the jersey is a fake. Not all the time, but more often than not. Couple this with what the others said above and you can believe it is a fake.

Hey hey hey some of us enjoy the wood floor background :thumbsup:

HPIM1529-1.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't they make fakes of jerseys that were never made like the prototype Nords jersey, prototype Capitals jersey, or St Louis Blues Third Jersey with the screened on horns.

what caps jersey is this?

i have a "prototype nords"

and would love to see other prototype's

what caps jersey is this?

i have a "prototype nords"

and would love to see other prototype's

caps was black/red I beleive with a silver/grey eagle head facing to the left...used to b on the nhluniforms website before they revamped it (along with the nords, blues and stars...a yellow version of their 'star' style..)

Ohh yeah I remember that one. It kinda looked like an Austria jersey with the sharpened bird head:

austriawhite44front-399x307.jpg

I also remember that Stars one you're talking about too. I think those were actually being sold in some stores before they were yanked.

Ohh yeah I remember that one. It kinda looked like an Austria jersey with the sharpened bird head:

austriawhite44front-399x307.jpg

I also remember that Stars one you're talking about too. I think those were actually being sold in some stores before they were yanked.

bang on!!

Why can't they make fakes of jerseys that were never made like the prototype Nords jersey, prototype Capitals jersey, or St Louis Blues Third Jersey with the screened on horns.

More than likely because the people who make fakes NEVER knew / currently don't know those jerseys ever existed! :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARIO-LEMIEUX-signed-PENGUINS-JERSEY-AUTOGRAPHED-psa-gu-/180538553607?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a08efb507

man check out this dip-s***.

It's not even close to Lemieux's Sig AND it's not even him in the pic! Looks like Roenick or some one?!

I love the "THROWBACK jersey retail $175 UNSIGNED!!" part!. If it was a real jersey it might be ya. :thumbsup:

"We will refund all money spent on the item (item price, shipping and all fees) and give you $100 for your trouble." OMG!

how about just send me the $100 now??

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARIO-LEMIEUX-signed-PENGUINS-JERSEY-AUTOGRAPHED-psa-gu-/180538553607?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a08efb507

man check out this dip-s***.

It's not even close to Lemieux's Sig AND it's not even him in the pic! Looks like Ronick or something.

I love the "THROWBACK jersey retail $175 UNSIGNED!!" part!. If it was a real jersey it might be ya. :thumbsup:

fake definitely....and the dip-s*** is NOT the guy selling it, its the clown who put a bid on this garbage.. :lol:

fake definitely....and the dip-s*** is NOT the guy selling it, its the clown who put a bid on this garbage.. :lol:

hahaha wow!

If the R-Tard only knew how long the turn around time and cost of PSA was!

Has to be the worst guarantee of all time! He can even spell guarantee correctly! look! :o

^Some knock-offs are bad.....but this one, along with those ridiculous Lemieux Team Canada ones, are the worst. It's like these guy's aren't even trying.

Remember when Russia wore CCCP jerseys at the 2008 WC? Or they did I think? I thought it would be a knock off of that, but man that's hilarious!

This looks like another Griffenfood fake if you ask me:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Create-your-NHL-All-Star-Style-Jersey-way-U-want-/280542548388?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4151a391a4

Now he's selling them with customization!! :lol: What a joke.

not that hard to comprehend

most youth leagues that i have been apart of have used NHL jerseys with YOUR name and # screen printed on the back...

this is most likely the case... their kid played hockey in a youth league for the "avalanche" their last name is Taylor he wore #7... the kid is now older so they are selling the jersey to make a quick buck...

note im not trying to be a jerk i realized after i typed this how jerkish it sounds... not what i was aiming for just elaborating what i may think be the case of this jersey :D

At first glance I would have to agree with bjd that the seller had this customized for his son or daughter to play in or for fun. I guess it's possible for people to get their own name customized on the back of jerseys. I'm not a big fan of it, but hey, if it's their jersey then they can do whatever they like with it.

Not because of the custom job, but because of the sheer hilarity

Custom Devils Jersey

Haha, well at least he picked a good price. I really do wonder what drives people to do this to a fresh pristine jersey.

Well he hasn't done it yet, someone has to buy it before he stitches it down, and he is using wholesale replicas.

Not a bad idea at all! :thumbsup:

I almost want one myself!