customization laugher

trueblue2735

Yikes! AND he did that on purpose!!! I like how he said "I literally received comments on this jersey every single time I wore it in Toronto". Yeah comments of disdain and ridicule...

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... I mean, wow.... is that thing customized with a sharpie or something?

Love the location of the "swift" logo. You can tell it DEFINITELY belongs below the back number! :lol:

The back numbers look too narrow but that wacky wide font on the Sakic was actually used for at least the first season in Colorado. I know I've seen it before. It might have just been on retail jerseys though. Can any of our Avs experts confirm that?

That font that was never used on the gamers, but it was used on the Starter factory-customized replicas Mike. Good call.

not a jersey, but had to laugh when I saw this....

geez, not hard to notice...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220709273957&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:CA:1123

oh but it gets better, I wrote the seller, here is what they replied

"yea he signed a backwards photo, i only noticed this when you mentioned it!

Signature is fine though"

LMAO the seller didn't notice this????

wonder what the flower thought when he was signing it, did he notice it? LOL

Another Senators jersey

My link

How ridiculous! :lol: I didn't know it came new with TAG. Is that an acronym for something? :lol: No NHL team should ever, ever, consider gold numbering and lettering. That jersey explains EXACTLY why I feel this way.

Talk about jerseyfoul 101. :lol: I can't see how people could even wear those "frankenjerseys." Personally I think I would be pretty embarrassed going into public donning one. I guess if one supports the rivalry this jersey would make sense, but other than that I would say no.

Also can't believe the 2011 WC classic patch is in two places.... At least you would think the jersey would have half of each player's name on the back... And those aren't even the jerseys being used in the WC!!! :angry:

They are protest jerseys demanding Peace between Caps and Pens fans! :doh:

Someone pointed out on Puck Daddy that the tote bag in the pic has the Caps booster club logo on it.

Way to support your team by wearing your rivals jersey and main player... or at least half of it.

this whole/half thing is an insult

Wow... way to support your team... <_<

Someone pointed out on Puck Daddy that the tote bag in the pic has the Caps booster club logo on it.

Way to support your team by wearing your rivals jersey and main player... or at least half of it.

this whole/half thing is an insult

Forget that, the player on the Caps part of the jersey does more damage to the Caps than the other half of the jersey!

Forget that, the player on the Caps part of the jersey does more damage to the Caps than the other half of the jersey!

Green had a decent game the other night against Pittsburgh. Sure he took a few big hits but he still played well, including his PP goal.

EDIT: I thought you would be all over that frankenjersey with the jersey police sirens, etc. :lol: