EBay

Brilliant!

He's gonna get a lot of money for that thing! Already up to $76 and 15 bidders. That would be a nice addition to any collection.

I could need one of those too. Mine fits like a size 48, Custom Crafted put a 54 tag in it.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could need one of those too.

Don't we all!!

I was watching a 1991-92 authentic Rangers throwback with the 75th patch on it for most of last week. The thing was flat out gorgeous and boy did I want it. I put a few bids in at the last minute but didn't even come CLOSE! The jersey went for $420!!! Talk about crazy.

Don't we all!!

I was watching a 1991-92 authentic Rangers throwback with the 75th patch on it for most of last week. The thing was flat out gorgeous and boy did I want it. I put a few bids in at the last minute but didn't even come CLOSE! The jersey went for $420!!! Talk about crazy.

Was it a blank jersey?

Don't we all!!

That'd be a nice one too! They were President's Trophy winners or pretty darn close to it that season weren't they?

That'd be a nice one too! They were President's Trophy winners or pretty darn close to it that season weren't they?

That they were. 50-25-5 with 105 points. And yes it was a blank jersey which makes that price that much more obscene.

I'd love nothing more than to own a Whalers sweater like that, but after just spending 300 + on an edge, I'm done with purchases for a while. Darn. Oh well.

hm, I probably would have spent that amount on such a rare jersey like that... if I had the money

Well, if I had the money then I'd probably be wearing the jersey right now!

• 3 weeks later...

That is an absolute beauty. I saw it listed a few weeks ago so I guess it wasn't sold initially. That's a little too much for my taste though. I bought something from him last week but I can't remember what it was...a patch I think.

That reminds me of something I came across earlier today...an authentic home white Penguins jersey from 1992 tagged with Lemieux AND with all the patches like the 75th anny, Pens 25th anny, '92 Finals and Badger Bob patch. It was going for about $375 but I don't see it on there right now so it might have sold.

• 2 weeks later...
6154_2.JPG

This one is interesting... I prefer the old logo on this particular Sabres style.

:noway:

Do you have a link to that auction? I have to share that with a friend of mine.

"Prefer" isn't strong enough. I can't wait for the hyper-emotional Sabres element to get a load of this one. They are going to react something like this...

Blasphemer.jpg

"Prefer" isn't strong enough. I can't wait for the hyper-emotional Sabres element to get a load of this one. They are going to react something like this...

Blasphemer.jpg

Man that jersey takes the cake for making me call Blasphemy! There were some great Celius concept jerseys that people were vowing to make into actually jerseys, I wonder if we will start seeing them on the ebays.

Blasphemer.jpg

http://item.express.ebay.com/BUFFALO-SABER...%3DB%26PO%3DOp2

I've been browsing EBay to see some of the prices on the Sabres jerseys and came across that in the EBay Express section and thought it was interesting. I still can't get over some of the stuff that appears on there.

I'm trying to figure out when Walter Payton ever wore this one... :blink:

34.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chicago-Bears-34-PAYTO...1QQcmdZViewItem

Or Jim Brown this one...

3a13_2.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s_promot_widget

I understand not maybe having the numbers EXACTLY like the pros or replicas have them, but some of these are just crazy.

Yeah only CCM didn't have that tag when the NHL wore the 75th anny patch. They still used the Center Ice/Mise au Jeu tag back then.

Yeah only CCM didn't have that tag when the NHL wore the 75th anny patch. They still used the Center Ice/Mise au Jeu tag back then.

That's a beautiful jersey with a nice choice of patches and I'd be proud to own it. It's not like it's a bootleg with missing stripes or stripes in the wrong place. At least it doesn't have a CCM logo just under the collar or a tie neck collar.

Plus, it's an authentic with the fight strap. That's a great jersey that will make someone very happy to own it. Maybe even me...

Oh my sweet Lord.

That friggin guy with the ***'s(might be more than one actually) in his name really drives me crazy. He's outbid me with ridiculous amounts of money on jerseys that really weren't worth it. He has way too much money.