EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very much legit, I have purchased 2 jerseys from him myself and gotten them both fairly quickly.

I've never brought from him, but I do know he is a member of another sports jersey board and everyone over there has good things to say about him and his deals on authentic jerseys.

I still don't accept it, but seeing these helps me ignore the slug a little bit better. Hopefully these nice concepts will stick around for awhile too.

He is working on possible t-shirts and hats with the logo, and is switching to embroidered crests vice tackle twill around the end of the month along with the possiblitlity of a smaller logo going on the shoulders as well.

Four more available now including a Medium and XXL. They look friggin sweet and is my idea of what the return to blue and gold should have looked like.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcustomorderjerseys

2bfc_1.JPG

That jersey looks really good.

This jersey is real. Would give a nice Modano in my collection :D

Or a Broten. :thumbsup:

2774179600100337552S200x200Q85.jpg2508582510100337552S200x200Q85.jpg2217139840100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

Lakeshow2 is has a sterling reputation and is practically considered a God on NextLevelTalk.com

All these friggin fake jerseys on eBay are really getting on my nerves. Every single team is overloaded with those crappy knock-offs from Korea or China. It's such a hassle to filter through all that garbage and see what else is actually there. I wish these clowns could be banned somehow.

All these friggin fake jerseys on eBay are really getting on my nerves. Every single team is overloaded with those crappy knock-offs from Korea or China. It's such a hassle to filter through all that garbage and see what else is actually there. I wish these clowns could be banned somehow.

I wish that I could just block the stuff comming from Korea and China during my searches.

Looks like some people are getting a bit smarter about hiding the fact that the jersey is probably a fake.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sidney-Crosby-RBK-edge...1QQcmdZViewItem

Notice that the left jersey sleeve is not visible at all and with pretty much all the Crosby fakes they show the RBK logo on the sleeve.

Pretty sure it is fake though, as currently I have an extremely difficult time believing that someone would be selling a new EDGE jersey with an opening bid of .99, then again I might be completely wrong in my guess as well. Especially since the seller has many of them all starting at .99.

It is a size 48, and considered a LARGE. An authentic jersey retails at $339, including the customization.

RBK doesn't make a 48 in this years jersey

It is a size 48, and considered a LARGE. An authentic jersey retails at $339, including the customization.

RBK doesn't make a 48 in this years jersey

Well the auction states that it was bought in 2006 so it wouldn't be an edge style, so 48 is an accurate size. From what I can see it does appear legit.

Well the auction states that it was bought in 2006 so it wouldn't be an edge style, so 48 is an accurate size. From what I can see it does appear legit.

shoot, sorry...never realized it was a 2006

Looks like some people are getting a bit smarter about hiding the fact that the jersey is probably a fake.

Notice that the left jersey sleeve is not visible at all and with pretty much all the Crosby fakes they show the RBK logo on the sleeve.

Pretty sure it is fake though, as currently I have an extremely difficult time believing that someone would be selling a new EDGE jersey with an opening bid of .99, then again I might be completely wrong in my guess as well. Especially since the seller has many of them all starting at .99.

Well for 8 bucks I'm in for the ride. What the heck. Any verdicts though?

Well for 8 bucks I'm in for the ride. What the heck. Any verdicts though?

The only thing that makes me think its a fake is that he is also selling a size 48 Edge... which is a size Reebok does not make.

But like you said, for 8 bucks its not much of a risk.