lafountain

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible Flyers Jersey here.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_r8tWGVHrjGI/RtlbjZ...sticketpage.jpg

Also not too bad.

Urm. Hmmm. Compared to what we've seen already, I don't think it's that bad. However, compared to what they had pre-edge? Crap, just like the rest of those edge unis.

I still have to see the white jersey and whether it has stripes at the hem, or it's going to look really empty.

Speaking of which, I don't get why basically every team besides the O6 (so far) has gotten rid of stripes at the hemline. They aren't being tucked in anymore, so it can be done. Yet no one seems to want to put them on. Why the hell not? They look so drab without them. You might as well tuck 'em in since the bottoms look empty. Hemline stripes should be mandatory for any hockey jersey, except on ones where they would look kinda ugly! (Flyers black uniform would look ugly with an orange stripe at the bottom, imo).

New Wild jerseys leaked?

If that's the case, then it's not too bad. Have I mentioned berfore how much I love that logo?

It's probably legit. The white version of that may look pretty sweet, too.

I received my Coyotes season tickets this week and on the ticket books, they have several action shots of a few players with the waist stripes photoshopped out. There is no NHL logo on the neck, those aren't the new ones, but I think the rumor of them just losing the waist stripes is true.

I was just over on the Canucks website and I happened to click onto one of their order forms for the new jerseys. How is it that they're charging $329.99 for an authentic? Am I missing something here?

I was just over on the Canucks website and I happened to click onto one of their order forms for the new jerseys. How is it that they're charging $329.99 for an authentic? Am I missing something here?

At first I thought maybe it was the fact that the Canucks would be charging in Canadian dollars but then I checked icejerseys and theirs are only $275 Canadian. Then I thought maybe that was the customized price for the Canucks, then I noticed they are charging an extra $90 for the jersey.

So after all this, I can say. I don't really know why the Canucks are charging that.

I went through all the teams websites and found all the preorder prices for authentics I could find.

Boston Bruins: $250.00

Calgary Flames: $319.99

Columbus Blue Jackets: $249.95

Edmonton Oilers: $319.99

Florida Panthers: $289.95

Minnesota Wild: $250.00

Ottawa Senators: $300.00

Philadelphia Flyers: $349.00

San Jose Sharks: $250.00

Vancouver Canucks: $329.99

All the Canadian teams are in Canadian dollars. So a set price definitely has not been established though the $250 that icejerseys is charging does seem to be around a good place.

Good Lord, $349.99 for the Flyers? Is that with customization? If not, that's a rip-off.

Their site lists it as blank. They just list the price though, but are not taking pre-orders for authentics.

http://flyers.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pa...ge&id=12876

I saw a picture of the Canucks jersey from the back and with the baseball drop tails, their thick waist stripes just look stupid, especially on the white jersey. OK, maybe waist stripes are not such a bad omission as they are on a lot of the new jerseys.

No, this just can't be for real....

0901071717a.jpg

0901071717b.jpg

Take all of these "leaks" with a grain of salt. I'm not going to believe anything until it's made official by the team.

I can't believe the prices these teams have. $300+ for new "space-age" fabric that looks like crap? No thanks.

Take all of these "leaks" with a grain of salt. I'm not going to believe anything until it's made official by the team.

I can't believe the prices these teams have. $300+ for new "space-age" fabric that looks like crap? No thanks.

I've heard rumours about that being the new Dallas design, or at least something close to that. I'm gonna wait and see though.

Don't forget about these making players what, 8% faster?

Where are the NHL logos on the neck? Nice try, whoever. Those do sort of match the rumors I've read, however.

Let's pretend they are the design (or relatively close). If I was a Stars STH, I'd be livid about having to see those nasty things in person 44 times.

Calgary and Montreal release today. I am interested in seeing what Montreal does, hoping it is along the lines of pretty much leaving the jersey alone.

Where are the NHL logos on the neck? Nice try, whoever. Those do sort of match the rumors I've read, however.

Let's pretend they are the design (or relatively close). If I was a Stars STH, I'd be livid about having to see those nasty things in person 44 times.

Its like a poor man's football jersey not a hockey sweater (yes I am going to hang onto that term for as long as I can). I have given up on this uniform batch at this point. No way I am outlaying 300+ for crap that looks like this....

The Flames have unveiled theirs now too.

jerseyfront_460.jpg

http://bp2.blogger.com/_r8tWGVHrjGI/Rt21Z5.../homeangled.png

The Alberta Shoulder Patch http://bp2.blogger.com/_r8tWGVHrjGI/Rt20w5...oulderright.png

I like the look of both of the ones released today.

I really like the Flames jersey. I was at the launch party today, and have to say that they look really fantastic on the players in full uniform.

Not bad. What's with the Canadian flag patch though? Is that staying?

As far as I know both shoulder patches will be on the Flames jersey.

Looks quite good as a full uniform too.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_r8tWGVHrjGI/Rt3I5J...h/jerseylrg.jpg

I like these Flames jerseys, even with the vertical stripes under the arms. I'm not thrilled with the underarm piping, especially on the white jersey. Although it looks out-of-place with the color scheme, I like them having the Alberta patch on the shoulder much better than that dopey yellow fire-breathing horse. I think Alberta's other team should do the same thing and display the provincial flag. The white uniform looks a lot like Deutschland's (save the Canadian flag), but I may have to add a Lombardi white jersey to my collection someday.

Not bad on the Flames either. I'm glad they kept the same basic scheme and did a good job with the vertical stripes. The flag patches look really cool too.

Much like the Ottawa jersey, I am becoming more and more of a sucker for these patches- the Canada leaf is a great one and glad to see it is being incorporated on an "aerodynamic" jersey.

The new Pittsburgh jerseys have been discovered by someone cruising around shop.nhl.com.

Home

Away

Basically an Ottawa clone, but obviously in different colours.