Jump to content

MeiGray Group Coupon Code


KB67
 Share

Recommended Posts

Now that MeiGray is starting to get in more of the Adidas Gamers from this season, I think I’m going to pull the trigger on a couple. Does anyone have any coupon code that may work for them?

Thanks in advance!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KB67 said:

Now that MeiGray is starting to get in more of the Adidas Gamers from this season, I think I’m going to pull the trigger on a couple. Does anyone have any coupon code that may work for them?

Thanks in advance!!!

I could use one also. Knowing that the Summer Sale will not apply to this year's jerseys, I would like another option so I can overspend on a jersey to strip. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think I have ever seen anything with a Meigray coupon code on it outside of maybe those grab bag prizes.  They did one a couple years back where you could get a coupon for x amount off as part of the prizes.

Other than that the only coupons I've seen are from the expo.  I still have 1 of the 2 I got from last year (registered 2 people) and it's for 20% off jerseys either $495 or $595 and above.  Don't think it has a code on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I don't think I have ever seen anything with a Meigray coupon code on it outside of maybe those grab bag prizes.  They did one a couple years back where you could get a coupon for x amount off as part of the prizes.

Other than that the only coupons I've seen are from the expo.  I still have 1 of the 2 I got from last year (registered 2 people) and it's for 20% off jerseys either $495 or $595 and above.  Don't think it has a code on it.

Hmmm ok. Just thought I would ask, as there is a spot there to enter a coupon code. It’s my first time buying from them and the jersey is only $225, so I think it’s still a good deal. I’m just going to attempt a strip on it anyway. 

Has anybody attempted a strip on an Adidas that has the perforated numbers yet? I imaginr there wouldn’t be that much glue on those ones....

Edited by KB67
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mean there might be some out there that I'm unaware of.  That's entirely possible too.  I've just never seen/heard of them lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Devilsguy wipes his butt with MeiGray coupons, so if anyone would know, it would be him. :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KB67 said:

Has anybody attempted a strip on an Adidas that has the perforated numbers yet? I imaginr there wouldn’t be that much glue on those ones....

I'd be interested to hear the answer. I assumed they were still glued like usual, but obviously any hole areas wouldn't have any. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just email them and put in an offer on the jersey.  They are willing to negotiate.  You might get 10% off; you'll never know unless you ask.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Just email them and put in an offer on the jersey.  They are willing to negotiate.  You might get 10% off; you'll never know unless you ask.

Worth a shot; though, in my experience, their room for negotiation is somewhat similar to what they offer in their Summer and Holiday sales; meaning not on the current year's jerseys. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just went ahead and purchased the jersey at $225. Still seems like a good deal for a brand new MIC Adidas Oilers jersey, that I can strip and put McDavid. All in, I’ll be at like $300 including having the McDavid kit out on....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, KB67 said:

I just went ahead and purchased the jersey at $225. Still seems like a good deal for a brand new MIC Adidas Oilers jersey, that I can strip and put McDavid. All in, I’ll be at like $300 including having the McDavid kit out on....

Yes, that deal was fine. I paid significantly more for a Devils GI to strip. I think the Devils were higher than normal because of the re-design. Not sure how different the Oilers are. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Other than that the only coupons I've seen are from the expo.  I still have 1 of the 2 I got from last year (registered 2 people) and it's for 20% off jerseys either $495 or $595 and above.  Don't think it has a code on it.

That means a $7000 discount on the most expensive VGK SCF jersey, right? :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

That means a $7000 discount on the most expensive VGK SCF jersey, right? :D

It says on the coupon that the jersey must be "in-stock."  Therefore preorders don't count (believe me I have tried lol).

if any of those jerseys are not sold by the time Meigray gets them then it should be valid.

$500 for the coupon if anyone wants it:)

Edited by Devilsguy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Devilsguy said:

It says on the coupon that the jersey must be "in-stock."  Therefore preorders don't count (believe me I have tried lol).

if any of those jerseys are not sold by the time Meigray gets them then it should be valid.

$500 for the coupon if anyone wants it:)

Do you take Bit Coin?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KB67 said:

Hmmm ok. Just thought I would ask, as there is a spot there to enter a coupon code. It’s my first time buying from them and the jersey is only $225, so I think it’s still a good deal. I’m just going to attempt a strip on it anyway. 

Has anybody attempted a strip on an Adidas that has the perforated numbers yet? I imaginr there wouldn’t be that much glue on those ones....

 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I'd be interested to hear the answer. I assumed they were still glued like usual, but obviously any hole areas wouldn't have any. 

I stripped a team NA adidas WCOH jersey that came with the perforated numbers from Adidas.  Didn’t notice any difference between it from regular twill.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

$500 for the coupon if anyone wants it:)

Seems fair. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Dr_Puck

I wonder if Meigray has any plans for a summer flash sale. I have been busy buying up all of their ECHL goalie gamers on ebay, it would be nice to do it en masse this summer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

I wonder if Meigray has any plans for a summer flash sale. I have been busy buying up all of their ECHL goalie gamers on ebay, it would be nice to do it en masse this summer. 

Last year's sale was really good for my wallet aka boring AF :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

 

$500 for the coupon if anyone wants it:)

You've been hanging out with those MGG-boys wayyy to much ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Funny, I was just looking around for a coupon code for Meigray since they had a spot for one. They put up some Adidas practice jerseys and I'm debating about picking a set up (white, black, red) for drop in and pick up hockey. Still holding out hope they'll put some size 54's on the site, but at least the 56's fit a little smaller than the Reebok versions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Funny, I was just looking around for a coupon code for Meigray since they had a spot for one. They put up some Adidas practice jerseys and I'm debating about picking a set up (white, black, red) for drop in and pick up hockey. Still holding out hope they'll put some size 54's on the site, but at least the 56's fit a little smaller than the Reebok versions.

Same here, saw a spot for a coupon, so I went on the hunt for one, but it seems they’re tough to come by, but the price seems good so I pulled the trigger anyway....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, KB67 said:

Same here, saw a spot for a coupon, so I went on the hunt for one, but it seems they’re tough to come by, but the price seems good so I pulled the trigger anyway....

Eh. The prices are good, but they could be *better* which is why I'm holding off. A 10% off coupon or free shipping would likely push me over the edge, as would size 54 or different teams. Downside with the Adidas practice jerseys is that you can't strip the crest so if I get an Oilers jersey I'm stuck with the Oilers! Would love to pick up a Kings or Knights black or white jersey and a Caps red jersey. Doubt any of those will happen anytime soon, but we'll see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...