I'm looking for a Leafs jersey, one with those cool rounded numbers/names from 1997-2000. Preferably in size adult S, M, or L and a replica. Thanks :)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a game worn Connecticut Whale white jersey from 2011 when they had the light blue stripes.

ct_whale_white_2011.png

Player doesn't matter - though, the better the player the more I'd be willing to spend.

Looking for a University of Vermont hockey jersey from the year(s) 2000-'01- and 2001-'02...prefer authentic....or would take a game worn...size 50...52...or 54....

Not really sure where to post this, so mods feel free to move it.

Would anyone in the Los Angeles area be willing to help me get a Kings jersey customized by Bobcat Athletic? I've been trying to get ahold of him for the past month now with no success. I've tried emailing him and calling him numerous times a day but still haven't gotten a response.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please send me a PM if you'd be willing to help. Thanks.

Not really sure where to post this, so mods feel free to move it.

Would anyone in the Los Angeles area be willing to help me get a Kings jersey customized by Bobcat Athletic? I've been trying to get ahold of him for the past month now with no success. I've tried emailing him and calling him numerous times a day but still haven't gotten a response.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please send me a PM if you'd be willing to help. Thanks.

Id like to piggyback this request if you don't mind Edited by Flyers845

I've been in contact with Julie at Bobcat Athletic about getting a jersey customized. She sent me a PDF order form and all I need to do now is send the jersey in.

I had forwarded the order form PDF to a few people, not sure if that was either of you guys or not, but here is her e-mail JulieM@BobcatAthletic.com

I assume its fine to post her info, since it only helps their business.

I've been in contact with Julie at Bobcat Athletic about getting a jersey customized. She sent me a PDF order form and all I need to do now is send the jersey in.

I had forwarded the order form PDF to a few people, not sure if that was either of you guys or not, but here is her e-mail JulieM@BobcatAthletic.com

I assume its fine to post her info, since it only helps their business.

I forgot you sent me that!

Still looking for a mustard Preds. Must be Reebok though, no Koho. Let me know.

Looking for authentic CCM NJ Devils red/green Xmas tree jersey in 52 or 54. Blank or customized.

And if you had a 56, you could direct it to my attention. Same goes for the CCM Ultrafils in the current colors from the late 90's, especially white but red as well.

I'm looking for a size XL or 2XL 2003-06 CBJ alternate.

d3c2e6462512edd3.jpg

EDIT: Found this. Does this count as XL or 2XL?

Edited by Nas

any body have a lettering kit for a 2008 la kings white jersey.

'88 Kings jersey size 54 or larger

4" 1996 World Cup of Hockey patch

Looking for IIHF jerseys, primarily Swift jerseys, and would like to trade if possible.

Also looking for current hurricanes jerseys or the black alternate. A 1.0 would suffice for the black alternate.

Edited by flyhighguys94

Black Starter nameplates. Me wantee.

Starter mesh or Starter knit? (no I don't have either, just curious)

Anybody have a real 99-00 Raleigh Arena Patch the Canes used? PM me!!

• TMLFAN locked this topic