eBay version 4.0

dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guy has "hockey" in his eBay handle so he is obviously a pro.

Beware:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201349479035?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201349485639?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

These are knockoffs. I messaged the seller asking for pictures, and they are 100% fakes. I asked that she end the listings immediately, else I report them to eBay.

Well that was quick - both listings are ended. :thumbsup:

They've been relisted by the seller, with new photos that clearly show they're fake.

While not eBay, it's an auction nonetheless, i'm looking at an item that's being offered on NHL Auctions and checked the bidders on the item on Google. The guys username is lamule, he may be the worlds greatest bidder at not winning things because it's down right amazing how close he gets yet never wins. Or he's a shill bidder for the auctions.

He was winning the item yesterday with a $520 bid, $12 higher than the last bid of $508 by another user. That means that it was probably lamule's last hidden bid since it wasn't a full $20 more than the other guy. I look today and the bid no longer exists and lamule's highest bid was $500 and he is no longer winning the item. Something smells.

Seriously, look at his bidding history, it's amazing.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1VFKB_enUS641US641&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=lamule%20nhl

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

Would hate to think NHL Auctions shill bids on their stuff. Could be just some guy who has no idea what he/she is doing. Have seen plenty do that on NHL Auctions as people think it is like eBay (don't get me started on people who think they can snipe something off of there and not get through their head it just adds another 5 minutes to the auction end time) or just have too much money and not enough brains.

No serial number on the jersey or c.o.a. It's probably legit but for 40 large I need more proof than that.

Its been on ebay for a long time know ,I think the same if a person had a legit Gretzky there are a ton of auction houses that would love to sell it for them

Some people list simply to advertise. Probably trying to get attention and do an off ebay deal. With an auction house that wont work and the seller might end up taking a huge hit on what they want to get for it. Plus shipping and listing fees with the auctioneer.

But guys you don't understand, it's INCREDIBLY RARE AND UNIQUE.

Maybe an offer of .19 is in order for it. Compared to most fashion starter jerseys, the ranger ones look better than most of them.

But guys you don't understand, it's INCREDIBLY RARE AND UNIQUE.

IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!!