eBay Sellers using YOUR pictures

NYIJM29

It just happened to me with this listing. http://www.ebay.com/itm/KYLE-OKPOSO-21-NY-Islanders-blue-jersey-Embroidery-Logos-Free-Shipping-/111269744776?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&var=&hash=item19e8319088.

It has happened before to others on this board.

Can everyone please report this item?

It pisses me off that the douchenozzle even watermarked it as his own

Thanks

Edit:

Q: Is this an authentic jersey with a fighting strap? Is everything sewn onto the jersey? Usually jerseys with fighting straps are sized 48, 50, 52. Feb-01-14 A: Hi, Everything (Logos and emblems) are sewn into the jersey but it is not the reebok one that is considerably higher in price. I will say these are of very high quality and you will not be disappointed for I offer a full refund if not satisfied. Personally I have been in retail mgmt. for over 25 years and you would be surprised that many products such as this is made in the same factories as brand names just minus the rebook label, Nike and so on. If its brand name you desire than this is not for you. Hope you buy one, enjoy the superbowl and have a blessed day....Dexter's

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. It's never happened to me but generally aholes who steal pics sell fakes.

For the brand, he put "stadium series".

What the...?

One of my friends messaged him about the SS and he said "It isn't a name brand, but it is just as good"

What a brain on this tool. No wonder he's been in "retail management" for 25 years.

I noticed this loser also steals locker room sports and jersey barons pics as well.

Oddly enough I just contacted JerseyBaron yesterday about two other people stealing his photos.

I've had it happen to me (always the same photo too :lol:) but I always catch people after the fact when the auction is over.

I reported him also. They must be getting sick of me, I reported about 20 sellers last week for selling fakes.

Reported and messaged :D

Haha I would love to see the message. I was going to message him "You have excellent photography skills! Im impressed. Maybe you can take pictures of my jerseys for me? Oh wait. That's my picture you're using to sell fake Okposo jerseys. You really felt it was necessary to watermark a stolen image? Change the pictures. " But I figured I'd just report it.

Thanks again, everyone. I appreciate the support/vengeance.

I would send that anyway. Reporting it doesn't nothing more times than not.

Happen to me, asked the guy to use his on pictures he said they are his I said, oh well we happen to have the same foot rug and coffee table...... are you my twin?

then i messaged eBay and ( shockingly they took care of it)

Had it happen to me once and I asked the seller to remove the picture, he replied with some sob story so I reported it. Nothing happened. :noway:

At one point I considered doing a footcake, only instead of my foot I put my pen15 in the picture, but it's so ###### big that it kept blocking too much of the jersey.

I sent this message

i was wondering why you thought it would be ok to not only use my pictures, but to also watermark them as your own. i would appreciate if you would remove them and take your own.

(one of my friends wrote it out because I was a lot more vulgar in my messages)

Responded

Hi ,

thought it would be ok...dex

Should I respond or just call ebay and have them take care of him?

Being called a d00che doesn't bother me. I just tried taking the high road.

I sent this message

(one of my friends wrote it out because I was a lot more vulgar in my messages)

Responded

Should I respond or just call ebay and have them take care of him?

Being called a d00che doesn't bother me. I just tried taking the high road.

Wow. Eff him hard.

I just clicked on the link again, and it looks like Ebay has taken the listing down.

Wow. Eff him hard.

I just clicked on the link again, and it looks like Ebay has taken the listing down.

I think he took it down. It says the seller took it down.