eBay Sellers using YOUR pictures

NYIJM29

I might do a footcake thing as well, but I haven't decided what item I would put on my jerseys to make them identifiable as my own.

Blood. Sign it in blood.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Especially when you're selling the real thing and they are openly selling fakes.

Yea, seriously... Can't believe he admitted that in his listing too. Some people...

Guam, if you have any more mini jerseys to sell drop me a line.

Heh

I just tried taking the high road.[/size]

High road?

I think he took it down. It says the seller took it down.

You're welcome.

reported-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

There is a guy using my picture of a Devils 6100 authentic, he uses like 4/5 of my pictures...it was a gamer that was stripped and it has a few holes. In his listing he says it is brand new, however MY pictures show a jersey that has a hole on the sleeve haha. I gotta try and find the eBay listing.

Bunch of a******* in here. :lol:

My mini jerseys bring all the girls to the yard, and they're like it's better than yours, ###### right it's better than yours.

Had it happen to me once and I asked the seller to remove the picture, he replied with some sob story so I reported it. Nothing happened. :noway:

At one point I considered doing a footcake, only instead of my foot I put my pen15 in the picture, but it's so ###### big that it kept blocking too much of the jersey.

/thread

Yep.. Its happened to me, both on ebay and other sites of game worn jerseys... :angry: I have reported the ones on Ebay and contacted poster on the game worn sites and they have pulled them.. I always put my little Eddie Giacomin rod hockey player at the bottom of my photos now.. Seems to have helped.

Don't sell yourself short Enzo, you also have a unique noir style of lighting that makes your pictures standout. Honestly, I think that's better than a watermark or figure that could be Photoshopped out.

Don't sell yourself short Enzo, you also have a unique noir style of lighting that makes your pictures standout. Honestly, I think that's better than a watermark or figure that could be Photoshopped out.

very true... thanks buddy... :)

I feel like FootCake almost dares people to steal his jerseys, he is the man and we should all learn from him.

LOL!! :thumbsup:

I also believe the guy stealing my Devils pictures is the guy from Bayonne NJ....Luciano or something?

Really? I've sold to him several times... I would imagine if you message him and politely tell him that he needs to remove your pictures that he'll do it.

Really? I've sold to him several times... I would imagine if you message him and politely tell him that he needs to remove your pictures that he'll do it.

I don't really have proof they're mine, no watermark or anything and I don't have the jersey or pictures on my PC. It doesn't bother me cause I know he's selling legit jerseys, it's just weird seeing my carpet in someone else's pictures.

I also believe the guy stealing my Devils pictures is the guy from Bayonne NJ....Luciano or something?

I actually bought a mid-90's Ultrafil Devils jersey from that guy, but only after having a long debate over the fact that the jersey in his picture was Airknit and not in fact Ultrafil. I thought perhaps my eyes were deceiving me, it was a Paypal transaction with protection, so I took a chance. When the jersey arrived, it is in fact a legit Ultrafil, perfect condition also.

Now I wonder if perhaps I was looking at your picture. It doesn't really make sense, as I think an Ultrafil would bring a higher price, but maybe he just didn't know that.

I actually bought a mid-90's Ultrafil Devils jersey from that guy, but only after having a long debate over the fact that the jersey in his picture was Airknit and not in fact Ultrafil. I thought perhaps my eyes were deceiving me, it was a Paypal transaction with protection, so I took a chance. When the jersey arrived, it is in fact a legit Ultrafil, perfect condition also.

Now I wonder if perhaps I was looking at your picture. It doesn't really make sense, as I think an Ultrafil would bring a higher price, but maybe he just didn't know that.

Thats it! No wonder why I can't find the listing anymore. The guy was saying it was brand new but yet was using my pictures of a stripped air-knit 6100 that had some holes in it. He was only hurting himself on that one. It was Luciano right?

And Guam, I should have specified and said landing strip.

Thats it! No wonder why I can't find the listing anymore. The guy was saying it was brand new but yet was using my pictures of a stripped air-knit 6100 that had some holes in it. He was only hurting himself on that one. It was Luciano right?

And Guam, I should have specified and said landing strip.

Yes, it was Luciano. I wound up negotiating a pretty good price on it. I don't recall seeing any holes in the pictures I saw, maybe he stole someone else's picture that was better by the time I saw it.

In any event, it was a pretty nice jersey. Coming back from EPS on Tuesday with Lemieux, 22, and a 1995 Stanley Cup patch.

Yes, it was Luciano. I wound up negotiating a pretty good price on it. I don't recall seeing any holes in the pictures I saw, maybe he stole someone else's picture that was better by the time I saw it.

In any event, it was a pretty nice jersey. Coming back from EPS on Tuesday with Lemieux, 22, and a 1995 Stanley Cup patch.

Good to hear, still have no idea why he used my pictures of a crappy jersey haha. I think mine sold for like $55 because of its condition.

That carpet looks a little familiar: http://m.ebay.com/itm/251445501098?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE