Next on your list...

Mach_9

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just today I got the white replica Avalanche jersey from Just Sports at Westgate (by the Coyotes arena) for $30, and since I bought more than just the jersey they took another $5 off. All of their replicas are 2 for $50 and authentics (only Coyotes) are 2 for $100. Its Avalanche jersey number 6 for my collection.

I've had some good luck lately, ticking off a few items on my want list.

I got a vintage Oilers jersey that will be a Messier 1990 Cup Finals jersey.

A vintage Kings Robitalle jersey AND the Kings 20th Anniversary patch to add to it that Luc wore his rookie season. :thumbsup:

A signed Minnesota Wild authentic green #21 Mikko Koivu jersey. I then added the Year Five patch he wore his rookie season. Last year he changed to #9 so the #21 had to have that patch.

A Vokoun Predators Alt to add to my Curious, Weird and Ugly Collection™.

A Manon Rheaume Lightning jersey. Added the Stanley Cup centennial patch to that one.

A black Captials Ovechkin that is getting a NHL Cares/Katrina patch as he wore in the first period of his first ever NHL game.

An early 90's CCCP Fedrov with a hammer & sickle crest that's pretty bold.

Things I'm waiting for that haven't arrived yet are;

Vintage white Buffalo Sabres that will be a Pat Lafontaine, most likely with the NHL 75th anniversary patch

A Detroit Red Wings Shanahan.

Too many patch options to pick from for that one. 97 Cup Finals, 98 Regular Season Believe patch, 98 Skills Competition Canada Flag & Believe patch, 98 Finals with Cup Finals patch & VK/SM patch, NHL 2000, 2003 Hockey Fights Cancer & 2005 NHL Cares/Katrina. That's seven for just that one jersey.

I may go with the 1998 NHL Skills Competition. He wore a Canada Flag on the right chest and the Believe VK/SM patch below it.

And I also added jerseys from Denmark, Austria and Ukraine to my international collection.

I'm going to hold off on getting the Denmark customized until I see if Morten Madsen will make it to the NHL with the Wild. Otherwise I have some other options lined up for that one.

Still a few out there on my wantlist though... stay tuned.

• 1 month later...

There are still some pre-edge jerseys I want to finish up.

-NJ (Red) Parise #9

-Montreal (3rd) Latendresse #84

-Calgary (Red) Phaneuf #3

-LA (3rd) Kopitar #11

-Dallas (3rd) Jokinen #36

I saw this on ebay today, and it reminded me I'd like to get my hands on another black Washington Capitals without the KOHO tag, and get Konowalchuk done on it. For all the capitals jerseys I've seen, this is the first time I've seen one with this font on ebay. The used them for something like 3 seasons this way, you would think you see more. I like the fact that no one has a font like it.

9cc0_1.jpg

Next I plan on sending in my blank 1999 World All-Stars jersey to get customized into a Hasek jersey, and getting the C put on my 1999 Gretzky All-Star jersey.

Then I plan on buying a North Stars jersey when I have enough spare cash, which probably won't be for a while. I haven't decided on a player for that one yet.

Those Caps jerseys with that arc'd font were on the 3rd jerseys right? I seem to remember them from the late 90's when they introduced the black jerseys.

Those Caps jerseys with that arc'd font were on the 3rd jerseys right? I seem to remember them from the late 90's when they introduced the black jerseys.

Yup, IIRC, they did away with the arc'd font after the black jerseys replaced the blue ones.

I'm kicking around trying to get my hands on the old black Phoenix Coyotes jersey. I have the white one and its finally starting to see its last days, as I wore it all the time when I got it.

My next one is taking that Devils jersey I just got today and sending it in to Icejerseys for customization. Just gotta wait for my JM patch to arrive (Thanks JustA), then it will be on its way.

Should have my preorder for the Caps new jersey arriving sometime next month too.

I've gotten a couple Devils jerseys customized by IceJerseys and the lettering is different than on any of my other Devils jerseys. The letters are slightly smaller, and I think either the 4 or the Stevens nameplate aren't centered properly, unless that has something to do with the letters being smaller. It was weird because I sent I think four other jerseys to them at the same time and those were all done perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh...I am literally sick to my stomach tonight. I ordered the last size 48 black Anaheim Ducks jersey I could find...total $135 including shipping. Well company used UPS and instead of enjoying my new purchase tonight, I'm left to wonder what the h**l happened to it, as its not in my possession and according to the tracking info, the package was delivered and left on my front door mat at 12:41pm today, the day it was supposed to come in.

So now I'm left wondering whether my package was left at the wrong house or some jerk stole it off of my front patio. I don't know what to do next, but this is making me ill.

Ugh...I am literally sick to my stomach tonight. I ordered the last size 48 black Anaheim Ducks jersey I could find...total $135 including shipping. Well company used UPS and instead of enjoying my new purchase tonight, I'm left to wonder what the h**l happened to it, as its not in my possession and according to the tracking info, the package was delivered and left on my front door mat at 12:41pm today, the day it was supposed to come in.

So now I'm left wondering whether my package was left at the wrong house or some jerk stole it off of my front patio. I don't know what to do next, but this is making me ill.

That really sucks to hear Zoom, hope the jersey turns up and all works out well on it.

I've gotten a couple Devils jerseys customized by IceJerseys and the lettering is different than on any of my other Devils jerseys. The letters are slightly smaller, and I think either the 4 or the Stevens nameplate aren't centered properly, unless that has something to do with the letters being smaller. It was weird because I sent I think four other jerseys to them at the same time and those were all done perfectly.

Hi devilsfan - just saw your post now. That is kind of odd, must be one of those weird customization anomalies. Sorry if we got it wrong on one of the jerseys. As always, we stand behind our work and will correct it at no charge if it is done wrong. If you have some pictures to illustrate, you can send them by e-mail to Customer Service with a note about the problem, and we will check it out and get back to you.

GOOD NEWS!!!

Today a neighbor brought by my package from UPS, my jersey is found! Its very nice too.

Congrats Zoom, glad to see you have some honest neighbors, and glad to see you got your Ducks jersey. Those dark ones are quite nice.

Hi devilsfan - just saw your post now. That is kind of odd, must be one of those weird customization anomalies. Sorry if we got it wrong on one of the jerseys. As always, we stand behind our work and will correct it at no charge if it is done wrong. If you have some pictures to illustrate, you can send them by e-mail to Customer Service with a note about the problem, and we will check it out and get back to you.

Alright cool, thanks a lot.

Good to hear, but how the hell could a neighbor get your package, you have to sign for a UPS delivery?...... well, i know UPS too...........they blow!........... :fight:

Unless the package specifically states that the item must be signed for, UPS will sometimes just leave the item with a neighbor or on your doorstep. I don't think I have signed for an item from UPS in almost 4 years. Though if they give it to a neighbor (rarely happens anymore), they usually leave a note telling me where they left it.

I think it was just left on a doorstep, they've done that before and I really question the logic of it. What would've happened had that been some serious personal information and my neighbors weren't so honest? The thing I hate about this neighborhood out here is we have different road names but same house numbers in this little neighborhood. I've gotten letters for people addressed to my same house number, just different street.

I'm happy this thing turned up however. It looks sharp! A little tight through the waist (my wife said form-fitting and I had to laugh considering the jersey changes this year).

A little tight through the waist (my wife said form-fitting and I had to laugh considering the jersey changes this year).

Yeah, that whole form-fitting thing scares me a bit from just going out and buying a customized authentic. I will probably order an uncustomized one first to see how it fits before going for customization on it.

From the All-Star one I have that's a 46, I can tell that they're gonna be a little snug...especially in the waist and shoulders. Maybe that's why Reebok decided to issue 50's instead of 48's?

I think it was just left on a doorstep, they've done that before and I really question the logic of it. What would've happened had that been some serious personal information and my neighbors weren't so honest? The thing I hate about this neighborhood out here is we have different road names but same house numbers in this little neighborhood. I've gotten letters for people addressed to my same house number, just different street.

I'm happy this thing turned up however. It looks sharp! A little tight through the waist (my wife said form-fitting and I had to laugh considering the jersey changes this year).

I have similar street designations to deal with. The street I live on is named after a number and there is a Street, Drive, Place and Court all within throwing distance. My block is very small and the street behind my two neighbor's houses to the right and across the street in front of the house behind that one, my block 'continues'. Pizza delivery people usually call en route, since they can't find it. UPS and Fedex had trouble finding it for a while, but I think they learned. A lot of times, they'll leave packages in front of the door or underneath this shrub in front. I was on vacation in 2003 and this Dell computer system I ordered arrived while I was gone. I couldn't believe all three boxes were there. Occassionally, I have to sign off of packages, but they don't do that as much as they used to.

I have similar street designations to deal with. The street I live on is named after a number and there is a Street, Drive, Place and Court all within throwing distance. My block is very small and the street behind my two neighbor's houses to the right and across the street in front of the house behind that one, my block 'continues'. Pizza delivery people usually call en route, since they can't find it. UPS and Fedex had trouble finding it for a while, but I think they learned. A lot of times, they'll leave packages in front of the door or underneath this shrub in front. I was on vacation in 2003 and this Dell computer system I ordered arrived while I was gone. I couldn't believe all three boxes were there. Occassionally, I have to sign off of packages, but they don't do that as much as they used to.

That's gotta be a Phoenix thing right? Maybe I never paid any attention to it in Indiana, but it threw me the first time I noticed it here. I'm impressed the computer system was there for you DesertRat. That would've definitely been something I wouldn't have been happy about them just leaving. I was mad enough about a $135 jersey. I just think its bad business to leave someone's package on the doormat and I tend to think maybe it'd be in their better interests to have someone sign for/pick up the package. I know they want to be convenient or quick, but that could erupt to be a bad situation and would think it would help the company keep from having to pay for a package they lost. I guess that's why many are insured though.