It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

You reminded me I don't have a Brylin...

Everybody needs a Brylin

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what is not arriving today? A jersey that I ordered last week. Has anyone ever had UPS-- in mid shipment-- change the order to "hold for pickup"? I checked with the seller and they had no clue. I definitely didn't change it myself. Must be a glitch.

I have not had that happen. Totally strange.

Here's my new one for today. This one is the result of a questionable decision on my part. I bought the blank without any plan. I sent it to EPS to be made into a Rafalski, which I later decided I didn't want. But EPS had it already and I had to make it someone, so I contacted EPS and made it a Brodeur (just before they cut the Rafalski kit, so no extra charge), even though I just sold a different red Brodeur (Koho). Also, I didn't have one with the 25th Anniversary patch, so that makes it different. Doesn't it??

I guess in my mind, it was like getting myself out from having a blank I didn't know what to do with and minimizing the damage. In any event, its a Devils Brodeur jersey, can't really go wrong.

13E1B930-7B4B-459D-BCE3-1243740CE7AB_zps

F0148013-3350-45D1-88E5-B3874FD7BBF5_zps

Looks great, I love those 25th anniversary patches. They really could have messed them up but it's nice and simple and looks nice with the jerseys.

Nothing too exciting today...Picked this game worn up for a good price..will most likely trade it for a different player since i already have another Pratt in my collection

DSC09009-vi.jpg

DSC09010-vi.jpg

Really a fan of the twill colors on those older lightning jerseys. The silver and black go great with that lighter color blue.

Nice collection JoeM. Im going to be getting a road 03 niedermayer in the future (prob a few months)

Thanks, the Nieds was one I didn't even know I would really want until I got it back from EPS. Really pleased with how it looks, I would definitely recommend getting one.

Hawks home and road 2015 SCF jerseys. Both are edge 2.0s, size 54s, customized by EPS.

DSCN6903_zpshhpshzwu.jpgDSCN6916_zpsrnyrpzqq.jpgDSCN6922_zpsqkvwepjz.jpgDSCN6935_zpsupgzuk4g.jpg

Got this one in from Meigray... Very weird to see big block numbers on this jersey like the old replicas had and no team stamp on it which means it was not customized by Cutting Edge. The Lightning used reverse kiss cut during this time so to see it stacked is very weird.

Paul Ranger worn during the 2007 Youngstars Game

DSC09023-vi.jpg

DSC09024-vi.jpg

Pretty sure that one customizer usually does all the all star game jerseys. Like last year EPS did everything, including the actual individual team jerseys for the skills competition.

I'm assuming it would be the same back then, so that would explain why that Ranger jersey has a different font and style.

Just got this one in today. Corey is one favorite goalies and i have been wanting to get a game worn Lightning jersey of his for awhile now. A family friend used to work the visitors bench back in the late 90s at the Ice Palace and he became really close friends with Corey and still talks to him. Also during the 2003 playoffs in the second round when the Devils came to town i sat next to the bench and the puck landed on the bench and Corey came up to me and gave it to me. Really cool to finally own a game worn of his..

DSC09026-vi.jpg

DSC09027-vi.jpg

I picked up my second (and final) jersey from the Wild team sale today. I wasn't interested in the red Daigle gamer that they have posted to their website so I called and asked to see if they had any greens. They found me a set 2 from 2005-06 with the Wild's five year patch.

I've seen comments elsewhere that the Wild's green jerseys are hard to photomatch, and this one is an example of it. Just no marks or much evidence of team repairs. It'll have a team LOA and the inside hem does indicate that it's a gamer.

Gotta say, I am definitely a big fan of the Wild's green jerseys, and that looks like a nice one! especially nice with the 5 year patch, sets it apart from other seasons.

I've recently developed an affinity for such patches, especially ones the Devils wore. Great, something else to collect!!

These came in yesterday but I didn't get off work until 10 and I was too tired to photograph them.

GT3W1r3m.jpg

Customization TBD. I'm leaning towards the easy choice and going with Jagr.

dHYM2Iym.jpg

To be added to my Canucks jersey, which will be customized as either a Linden or Naslund.

These both came in this week. This one had a horrible Clark kit on it that I've removed. Didn't bother cleaning the name area up since a nameplate will cover it but it gives you an idea of the mess I had to deal with.

20151177046_980f20893d.jpg19990796449_15536365b8.jpg

This was a local pickup. It's a tiny size 44 but its impossible to find these with the tags still attached. It even still has the born on date sticker on the back of the maska tag 2/92.

19556464733_55c8e0fa60.jpg19989366448_d14b1bb1c5.jpg

Customization TBD. I'm leaning towards the easy choice and going with Jagr.

No you are not.

This was a local pickup. It's a tiny size 44 but its impossible to find these with the tags still attached. It even still has the born on date sticker on the back of the maska tag 2/92.

Since I know that's too small for you, if you can't figure out what you're going to do with it, feel free to drop me a line. I could use a Dougie. :)

Hey everyone, been a little while. Hope you're all well. Jersey "business" has been a little slow. Picking back up now. I have some Avs new gamers and an EPS order I'll share in waves. Let's go with the gamers first.

2014-15 Erik Johnson, Burgundy Set 1

279638f67e606a7641ad94b2029f17b1.jpg

c771062bc366b8e18c0a0f3ed13677f3.jpg

2005-06 Steve Konowalchuk, Burgundy Set 1

e235a93b1b25edf3fa0bfef3960092a6.jpg

9cca7f3ac2d42fbed5fa55ce21428070.jpg

Cory Sarich and Nate Guenin Adam Foote Night (11/2/13) worn jerseys

7ff0deb9974c169e360460b5d5fd54b7.jpg

5b760aa9c2325dce666b0342ec847c32.jpg

ff6524e136e972f15abcb656743e914f.jpg

557b21eb4ebde20fdcccf8e89d8a19d2.jpg

Just need to take pics of a bunch more jerseys. Stay tuned!

To channel my wife, "You know that's 4 of the exact same jersey, right?".

But seriously, very nice!!

Edited by mfitz804