It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to pick up a white and alternate 1.0 to fill out the collection. Phaneuf will go on those as well. Let's just say they won't be my favorites in my collection.

Gonna see this on the sales thread soon.

Nope. Who knows, maybe we'll draft hanifin and Phaneuf will stick around on a second pairing and not me off as much next season.

Did you know that Berehowksy has Estonian citizenship? #BerehowskyFacts

Nice pick up!

2010-11 Brandon Dubinsky Road with 85th patch..

p3egJP.jpg

2013-14 Carl Hagelin Set 2 Road..

QIaoKk.jpg

I have another white Dubi from the 85th season. Sweet jerseys. Nice alterations too!

I have another white Dubi from the 85th season. Sweet jerseys. Nice alterations too!

Thanks! I agree!

All of my Dubi's have good wear as well...

Edited by enzo269

Another River Rats Authentic, CCM this time. Got it for $70 on ebay thinking it was a bauer. Got it yesterday, opened it up and noticed the logo was pretty different from what was on the bauers and SPs. These logos were different and used on the CCMs between '93 and '96. So now I have an authentic from a time period for this team that I never thought I would be able to get my hands on. Pretty happy with that, Plus it looks pretty great too. Great condition for something ~20 years old. There's a sticker under the CCM tagging that looks like maybe a born-on date sticker, unfortunately it's too faded to read.

IMAG1453.jpg

Nice pickups Vince. :thumbsup:

Not this Matt :lol:

Thanks Matt!

No CJ Matthews still has his! :)

Edited by enzo269

Another River Rats Authentic, CCM this time. Got it for $70 on ebay thinking it was a bauer. Got it yesterday, opened it up and noticed the logo was pretty different from what was on the bauers and SPs. These logos were different and used on the CCMs between '93 and '96. So now I have an authentic from a time period for this team that I never thought I would be able to get my hands on. Pretty happy with that, Plus it looks pretty great too. Great condition for something ~20 years old. There's a sticker under the CCM tagging that looks like maybe a born-on date sticker, unfortunately it's too faded to read.

Very nice! Still looking for a Rats myself. The CCM's do seem to come up less and less. Thumbs up!

Beautiful Bure. Despite the presence of the NHL 75th patch on it, is the jersey a leftover 1990-91 with the rounded button fight strap? Just curious.

Yes it is. It was a 90-91 Brian Bradley that was repurposed by the team into a Bure. New nameplate and 75th patch added. Have photomatched it to Bradley wearing it in December of 1990 and going through some old winning spirit canucks magazines to try and find good pics. Its funny. My old 98 orca bure was originally a brian bellows pre season that was stripped the same way by the team which was his game one japan jersey. Seems like it was a trend for Brian's to get first dibs. Poor Pavel, always sloppy seconds :P