Just took my Nashville Predators Jersey Website live

brandon

Hey all, I wanted to give my site a first go-around here before I send it out to other people and places online.

This has been a huge project for me and it's as complete as I can make it at this time. I'll be adding more information and jerseys as I get it but I tried to make it as complete as possible. I tried to go above and beyond a typical collector site and I included detailed information and pictures on set dates, set tagging, customization info and pics including dimensions for all years.

I added pictures of everything I had inlcuding all of the patches theyve worn and all my jerseys. I still need to fill out a few more early years but I will get there in time.

Please take a look and let me know anything you see wrong, broken or mispelled. Also, if you have a collectors site, please post it and I will add in under the about page where I posted rob77ta's site already.

I also took a shot at optimizing it for cell phones, so it should look pretty good on mobile phones.

It was a labor of love and I am proud to present it.

Welcome to Predators Archives: www.predatorsarchives.com

Thanks everyone!

Very cool .. Nice collection

Thank you everyone. I haven't made a website in years, especially a personal one. It was really a fun thing to do. It's cool because it's something I'll actually want to keep adding to and working on going forward.

I cannot vouch for all 1999-2000 set two jerseys, but my set two Johnson is stamped inside.

Thanks man, I changed that info. Is your jersey white or navy? Both my navys are stamped, neither of my whites are.

Amazing Website!!! Can you add my canucks game worn website: http://gameworncity.webs.com

I have added it, thanks and nice site!

You should be proud of it. It's ###### good work.

But who is this "Martin Erat" guy on the "Top 20 Points Scored" list?

Hahaha thanks man. I think Marty will do great on the Caps this year, cant wait to see. It'll truly be weird to see him on the Caps and Hendy on the Preds but Im happy it worked out that way.

great work Brandon! I love the collection.

Thanks man! Only more to come!

:) very nice layout and a vast amount of info!

You didn't use "Preds Threads" lol.

Man, this website is sweet, Brandon!

It's simultaneously a great way to show off your collection, preserve a nice history of Nashville's jerseys, and help/educate other collectors. Awesome job. I've been hoping to do a website for the MAINEiacs, but don't have nearly the variety of seasons in my collection to document the way you have.

Congrats Brandon, great site, amazing collection! I love 1998-2011 Preds jerseys :thumbsup:

I have one Preds gamer myself (Kjellberg 2001-2002 road gamer) and it's one of my favourite jerseys.

Thanks a bunch guys! No one found any typos or broken English? I made most of this with my assistant Warsteiner so I figured there is a pretty good chance it got sloppy in spots.

:) very nice layout and a vast amount of info!

You didn't use "Preds Threads" lol.

Haha it still has a better ring to it than the name I settled on.

Man, this website is sweet, Brandon!

It's simultaneously a great way to show off your collection, preserve a nice history of Nashville's jerseys, and help/educate other collectors. Awesome job. I've been hoping to do a website for the MAINEiacs, but don't have nearly the variety of seasons in my collection to document the way you have.

Those were pretty much all my exact reasons. Its taken me some time to gather all that data so I might as well publish it in some form and help other out. I know the Preds arent the most popular team but their customization does raise a lot of questions.

Aside from the fact that Predators Archives sounds like a site Chris Hansen would run...that is a job very well done!

Hahaha that never even crossed my mind. Maybe I should've went with www.howtocatchapredatorsjersey.com

It's a navy set 2.

Interesting. So maybe its just something with the home jerseys. Ill be writing the Detroit Hockey Co for info soon.

Congrats Brandon, great site, amazing collection! I love 1998-2011 Preds jerseys :thumbsup:

I have one Preds gamer myself (Kjellberg 2001-2002 road gamer) and it's one of my favourite jerseys.

I remember that Kjellberg, its the one with the dismembered A right? Seemingly why most of them went to layered instead of kiss cut in later years. Nice jersey, I cant wait to land one of his.

Amazing job. Great attention to detail.

I especially love the information on the customization each time they added a new style with dimensions and everything.

Well done.

Looks great, very informative. Please considering adding bluejacket's Columbus Jersey Guide: https://www.sites.google.com/site/columbusbluejacketsjerseyguide/ to your links.

Awesome website! Great job, I bet it took quite a while to get that set up.

Aside from the fact that Predators Archives sounds like a site Chris Hansen would run...that is a job very well done!

Ok, that was too funny.

Great job on the site.

Looks great, very informative. Please considering adding bluejacket's Columbus Jersey Guide: https://www.sites.google.com/site/columbusbluejacketsjerseyguide/ to your links.

Thanks for the endorsement John.

I'll add a link to your site on my site if you don't mind.