Just took my Nashville Predators Jersey Website live

brandon

The 1998 rookie camp roster confirms a jersey I acquired ... now to find any pictures of the team wearing navy Bauers at rookie camp that year. Thanks.

1998 preseason, Dominic Roussel wore #30 before he was traded for Mason. I've seen better images of him that show both digits from 10/1/98, but here's a link to one of Roussel in Preds gear. http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/dominic-roussel-news-photo/53126538

If you want pics of 1998 set two tagging or 2002-03 training camp tags, let me know.

Brandon, awesome job on the web site. Just a wealth of info on Predators jerseys. Really appreciate all your hard work researching the info and your willingness to share it with everyone. You're a true asset to the jersey collecting community.

Oh, and not a bad collection of jerseys either!

Amazing job. Great attention to detail.

I especially love the information on the customization each time they added a new style with dimensions and everything.

Well done.

Thanks man, I thought this would actually be one of the most helpful things on there. I was surprised myself and didnt even realize the name sizes changed on the early jerseys, hopefully that helps some of you guys out down the road.

Haha this guy is in a category with Radulov. Ill probably add one of his jerseys eventually but they are half that on MeiGray right now. But thanks for the heads up, any other player Id be pretty stoked haha.

Great job on the site.

Thanks for the endorsement John.

I'll add a link to your site on my site if you don't mind.

Definitely man, Im adding your link now.

The 1998 rookie camp roster confirms a jersey I acquired ... now to find any pictures of the team wearing navy Bauers at rookie camp that year. Thanks.

1998 preseason, Dominic Roussel wore #30 before he was traded for Mason. I've seen better images of him that show both digits from 10/1/98, but here's a link to one of Roussel in Preds gear. http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/dominic-roussel-news-photo/53126538

If you want pics of 1998 set two tagging or 2002-03 training camp tags, let me know.

Thats a sweet jersey man, did the team wear actual authentic jerseys in training camp? Ive got an inaugural en route, I will let you know!

Brandon, awesome job on the web site. Just a wealth of info on Predators jerseys. Really appreciate all your hard work researching the info and your willingness to share it with everyone. You're a true asset to the jersey collecting community.

Oh, and not a bad collection of jerseys either!

Thanks so much! I just hope it helps out!

Did you borrow the image enlargement from the gamewornauctions source code? It looks just like it.

Nope, its called LightBox, you can get it online for free to use. Its a pretty common CSS thing out there.