90s Tampa Bay Lightning 3rd jersey letters and numbers

cjowens96

In case anyone else wants one.

I offered $250 to start, auto-declined, then I went $300 and it was pending...but I retracted my bid 'cause I need to stop buying jerseys on impulse....and I REALLY don't need that jersey, despite its beauty.

In case anyone else wants one.

I offered $250 to start, auto-declined, then I went $300 and it was pending...but I retracted my bid 'cause I need to stop buying jerseys on impulse....and I REALLY don't need that jersey, despite its beauty.

He paid $175 for that one. I dropped a bid on the original sellers auction and he emailled me a day later saying that he was ending it early for an offer of $175. I told him he got hosed.

No JFTW is still on eBay.

It looks as if J4TW doesn't seem interested in selling hockey jerseys any more. I don't think he could have listed more than 5 jerseys for auction in the last couple of months.

too bad the Hamrlik doesn't have a nameplate instead of being sewn on. (and it's only a 54)

It looks as if J4TW doesn't seem interested in selling hockey jerseys any more. I don't think he could have listed more than 5 jerseys for auction in the last couple of months.

I spoke with him about two weeks ago and he said that he won't be selling anything till the season starts. He's buying hockey jersey he's just holding off. If you go to his feedback and click on feedback as a buyer you can see all of the jerseys he's been buying. Let me just worn you you're going to see some low low prices.

This guy sits in front of eBay everyday for 10 hours with an auto refresh browser, so when someone lists something for a low price within 30sec. it's gone. All I know is when he starts selling everything he has we're going to see some crazy stuff.

I spoke with him about two weeks ago and he said that he won't be selling anything till the season starts. He's buying hockey jersey he's just holding off. If you go to his feedback and click on feedback as a buyer you can see all of the jerseys he's been buying. Let me just worn you you're going to see some low low prices.

This guy sits in front of eBay everyday for 10 hours with an auto refresh browser, so when someone lists something for a low price within 30sec. it's gone. All I know is when he starts selling everything he has we're going to see some crazy stuff.

If I ever loose my job I know what I'm doing until I can find another one.

If I ever loose my job I know what I'm doing until I can find another one.

I've tried what he's doing and it's hard. You have to have 2-4 wide screen monitors so you can have 4-6 browsers open so you can monitor everything. You also need a good amount of cash to start with.

• 1 year later...

post-20368-0-51278300-1386726143_thumb.j

I had typed out a big schpiel for you guys since im new but some moron just pranked called me and i ended up backing out and losing it.

Basically....my Sister got this jersey for me two weeks ago and didnt know what she had. In fact, apparently, i dont know what I have. I mean, i know what this sweater is and when they wore it but it looks like, through just a little research, that i seriously undervalued it. Can you guys help?

Medium, sparklingly clean, no customization. Thanks.

I'm confused by the whole "prank call, backed out, and lost it" thing... Did you lose the jersey? Did your sister not get it? The whole story was very confused.

But, these replicas can go for anywhere from $100-$150ish, depending on the size. I think the more valuable ones tend to be L and XL.

I'm confused by the whole "prank call, backed out, and lost it" thing... Did you lose the jersey? Did your sister not get it? The whole story was very confused.

But, these replicas can go for anywhere from $100-$150ish, depending on the size. I think the more valuable ones tend to be L and XL.

Thanks. Sorry...I lost what I had typed after I sat back down. I have the jersey.

So for this one (medium/clean) what should I do? Or what would you do? Ebay...what would you put on it for auction price and buy it now?

Thanks. Sorry...I lost what I had typed after I sat back down. I have the jersey.

So for this one (medium/clean) what should I do? Or what would you do? Ebay...what would you put on it for auction price and buy it now?

If it fit me, I'd probably keep it (I actually want one, but a medium is way too small for me). If you wanted to put it on eBay, I'd probably list it as Buy It Now or Best Offer, and see what type of offers you get.

I think you can probably expect to get about $75-$100 for it, but that's just my opinion.

• 2 months later...

I sold my gamer and it was kiss cut. This was from the 98-99 season with the asg patch. Bottom white layer with the grey border sewn ontop for the back number. Same with sleeves except it was black ontop of white as the sleeves used a different color. Might have been stacked twill for the 97-98 electric font with the cullen patch. Also the name was kiss cut on the nameplate too.