90s Tampa Bay Lightning 3rd jersey letters and numbers

cjowens96

Jersey Express in Buffalo has all these fonts. 1-800-249-1077 ask for Stephanie.

One thing to note. If you are planning on adding the john cullen clover patch or the 1999 tampa bay patch to the jersey make sure that the matching font is with the correct patch.

97-98 was cullen patch with electric font and the #1's are a vertical line as pictured on the tabaracci

98-99 was the tampa asg patch and either the paintbrush font which was later changed to the electric font and the #1's have changed to look more like a #7 which has a horizontal top.

Jersey Express in Buffalo has all these fonts. 1-800-249-1077 ask for Stephanie.

How are they with customization? Have you done other rare jerseys there? I just moved to Buffalo, so knowing a good local place to get stuff customized would be clutch.

One thing to note. If you are planning on adding the john cullen clover patch or the 1999 tampa bay patch to the jersey make sure that the matching font is with the correct patch.

97-98 was cullen patch with electric font and the #1's are a vertical line as pictured on the tabaracci

98-99 was the tampa asg patch and either the paintbrush font which was later changed to the electric font and the #1's have changed to look more like a #7 which has a horizontal top.

So on the Storm jerseys they had the electric font, then the paintbrush, then a different electric font with updated 1's?

How are they with customization? Have you done other rare jerseys there? I just moved to Buffalo, so knowing a good local place to get stuff customized would be clutch.

I'm pretty sure JerseyExpress is stellar with customization. I believe they do the gamers for the Sabres.

I can send you an example of the 2nd version of the #1 worn in 98-99. Its from a game worn zak bierk. Let me know if you need it and send me your email. Its going to be VERY labor intensive trying to replicate accurately.

The Lecavalier pictured above is mine and was done by EPS.

I also had them do the same jersey with the electric numbers as well.

I never knew there was a variation on the 1. Of course, my Cullen patched jersey has the "7" style 1. Grrrr....

NOT trying to hi-jack this post but i have both patches if ya need them (the REAL ones, not repros!)

HPIM1721.jpg

EPS did mine a year or two ago. I think it came out great.

• 3 weeks later...

So being that I just bought the Storm jersey that Brilliant! had listed, I now need to decide who to get on it (since Jersey Express is right down the street from me).

Was thinking of Lecavalier (with the All Star Game patch), but I can't seem to find tons of pictures or the rosters to decide if this is the right player to get.

Any ideas?

Go here for your rosters: http://www.hockeydb.com/

google that player or go to ebay and look up that players cards.

remember Vinnie wore #8 with the all star patch. (which i have both the a.s. & the Cullen Cloverleaf patch)

So being that I just bought the Storm jersey that Brilliant! had listed, I now need to decide who to get on it (since Jersey Express is right down the street from me).

Was thinking of Lecavalier (with the All Star Game patch), but I can't seem to find tons of pictures or the rosters to decide if this is the right player to get.

Any ideas?

not to overly highjack a thread, but when you stop in there, see if they will come down in price at all on their Authentic Green Wild Alt jersey.

Go here for your rosters: http://www.hockeydb.com/

google that player or go to ebay and look up that players cards.

remember Vinnie wore #8 with the all star patch. (which i have both the a.s. & the Cullen Cloverleaf patch)

Yea, so it looks like I can do the following:

- Lecavalier (#8), All Star Game Patch, Paintbrush font

- Lecavalier (#8), All Star Game Patch, Electric font

- Ciccarelli (#22), Clover Patch, Electric font

Now to decide amongst the 3...

The 8 in the electric font is badass

That's what I'm leaning towards right now... Lecavalier rookie jersey with All Star Game patch? Pretty ###### cool.

I really don't see how you could not pick the electric font.

Yea, the electric font is what the jersey was designed with. I have no idea why they went with the paintbrush font for a period of time and then switched back to the intended one later on. I only did mine in the paintbrush font because at the time I sent it in, I though the all-star patch was only worn with the "wrong" font.

Hey Jeff, would you mind posting some pictures of your Lecavalier with the electric font?

A couple close ups of the numbers and the nameplate would be great too. I'm going to take it to Jersey Express once it arrives, but I'd like to have some pictures to show them.

So Lecavalier wore the electric font with the all star patch correct? I have been thinking about getting my storm jersey customized. How much does eps charge?