New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Did you find those jerseys hidden in the ivy at Wrigley?

Not hockey, but I think these twins are nice enough to show off here. Home and Road Authentic Rawlings Athletic 1986 Andre Dawson Expos jerseys. Both are size 44s and are replacing the 1982 Mitchell and Ness road Dawson Expos I have placed on my sales thread. Rawlings made the jerseys before 1986, but 86 was the first year that Rawlings was embroidered onto the sleeve, which is why I did not do them up with 82 All Star Game patches.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 is how many millions he will be owed after his inevitable double buyout

ps jersey looks nice though, I love the #40

Did you find those jerseys hidden in the ivy at Wrigley?

Was able to find the road blank, had Carter stripped off the home, as a cubs fan I could not have a Met in there and he was obviously on the Mets that year. EPS did a nice job of covering up the previous customization.

Thanks for the kind words, the whites are fairly easy to find but was looking for the blue for quite a while so stoked to finally have it.

Great Vinny jersey. Haven't decided if I'll be getting one yet, but that looks awesome!

Great Vinny jersey. Haven't decided if I'll be getting one yet, but that looks awesome!

He's signed for 5 years, might as well buy at year 1 while there is still hope he'll produce!!!

He's signed for 5 years, might as well buy at year 1 while there is still hope he'll produce!!!

Haha, true. I think he's gonna be a good signing. Medium sized cap hit, and still a very good player.

Who am I kidding, I'll probably get one.

Haha, true. I think he's gonna be a good signing. Medium sized cap hit, and still a very good player.

Who am I kidding, I'll probably get one.

Exactly! You're going to get it anyway! Might as well get the most use out of it/have it ready for the start of the season!

I bought a briere the first season that worked out good right?

I bought a DiPietro when he signed a 15 year contract....who saw Marian Gaborik ending his career in an All Star Game?

I have the worst luck of buying a jersey and the player is either traded or retires and one left the sport due to injury

Would LOVE to see this guy back at full health this season... (Not a fan of sigs on jerseys as I may have the back #4 replaced)

lbn5.jpg

khng.jpg

From Frozenpond.com, best 2014 WC prices I've seen yet and those guys are super nice. I'd like to get two more for the trio of a Dats, Zetter, and Kronner but we will see if my "boss" lets me. :noway:

c5q8.jpg

I have the worst luck of buying a jersey and the player is either traded or retires and one left the sport due to injury

Please don't buy any Kings jerseys. :thumbsup:

Please don't buy any Kings jerseys. :thumbsup:

Haha. No worries there but the one player I just bought it and he was traded to the Kings. It was Ryan Smyth but luckily it was just a premier jersey and that is the one I usually reference to when I say I would never buy another one of them. But I would always keep it just another favorite player of mine ..

But I have Steve Atwaters jersey from Denver not to long after he was traded I believe to the Jets, I have Shannon Sharpe. My all time favorite player in any sport got his jersey went to Baltamore but he did come back to Denver. I got my Terrell Davis jersey had to retire due to a knee injury. I just got my Silfverberg jersey and he's gone. What the heck man I bought a David Jones this year too. Yep traded to Calgery. My two players I like on the Avs currently (Stastny and O'Reilly) I bought their jerseys and anytime trade talk everyone talks about them leaving. C'mon man. I can even carry it over to cycling. My favorite rider I follow is Andy Schleck Got a Saxo Bank jersey he Started his own team Leopard Trek the next year. So I got that jersey. This one was close but its now RadioShack but it is partial leopard so not to bad but I won't buy a RadioShack jersey..

Awesome Helm SCF man. Is that from 2008 or 2009? Could not tell from the pic. HTA or another source?

I hope he comes back fully healed too. Back injuries can be tough ones, so here's hoping he's fully mended.

Awesome Helm SCF man. Is that from 2008 or 2009? Could not tell from the pic. HTA or another source?

I hope he comes back fully healed too. Back injuries can be tough ones, so here's hoping he's fully mended.

It's a 2009. I got it off ebay for a fairly decent price. It was listed as used, but from the smell (I know/LOVE the smell of a new EDGE jersey) and the fact that the size tag inside the fight strap was completely intact, I could tell it was new (or at least barely worn/not washed)... aside from a "dirt" stain on the sleeve that came out with a quick rinse =)

I gotta say I wasn't too excited about those Wings WC's but the more I see 'em, the more I like 'em.

Authentic Islanders with the 25th anniversary patch. (Apologies for not having pics of the front. Took pics with my phone at the office in a hurry)

image_zpsa40a16fa.jpg

St. Louis on his first season with the Lightning, last season wearing the paintbrush numbers in 2000-2001.

image_zps9527f269.jpg

And finally, a Blues Gretzky.

image_zps4cce04cc.jpg

image_zpsdff4fe16.jpg

image_zps6adb5016.jpg

image_zps76b3262e.jpg

image_zps98ba4f1f.jpg