New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

And now onto the Caps & Hershey-

A real beaut... and still new with tags.

hunter-f.jpghunter-b.jpg

Finally got one with the bridged name and 25th patch

kolzig-25-f.jpgkolzig-25-b.jpg

Had my Halpern re-done by a company who knows what they're doing...

halpern-f.jpghalpern-b.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had as many goals in the WC as he did all last year with the Jets... looking for a comeback (and a team) this year!

fehr-wc-f.jpgfehr-wc-b.jpg

This guy is going to be a good... still need to add the NHL 75th patch to this one.

orlov-f.jpgorlov-b.jpg

I love those Cubs jerseys. I just hate that they're so friggin expensive. There's just no way for me to justify paying that much for a short-sleeved shirt. $300+ for a customized CoolBase? It's asinine.

There is an ebay seller that has them for $165, which is just a few more bucks than the mlb shop had them for. They are not cool base, they are the traditional double knit. EPS customized mine for $20 plus shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Cubs-Authentic-1912-Turn-Back-The-Clock-Jersey-LIMITED-SIZES-LEFT-/330764854501?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&var=&hash=item4d031f24e5#ht_1757wt_1163

Very nice Brandon!

Sad Cliff Ronning story. When he was on the Isles (I don't feel it is worth looking up) he was doing the post game radio show at the "Blueline Bar and Grill" (now Doulin's?) in the Coliseum's lower lobby. After the interview, he was signing autos for a few fans. Naturally, a young Jeremy wanted his graph and as Cliff was just getting up to me, security said that's enough and told Clif to stop signing. Cliff was said "they are kids here, only a couple of more" and security made him leave. I didn't get the auto :(

Nice haul, Brandon! Who customized that Halpern? I have one just like that I need done up.

Thanks everyone, EPS did everything except the 2 current Preds 2.0s.

Who customized that Halpern? I have one just like that I need done up.

There's little doubt as to who customized it first, haha. All kidding aside, great pickups, Brandon!

Thanks so much guys, its really awesome. It was nice to get such a large chunk on my collection back at once and there were no issues. Thanks to EPS and Chris (xahlgoalie).

I also thought you guys would like to see these two pics, first a close up of the new Preds customization.

3515son.jpg

And second, this is for size comparison and I find it fairly interesting.

On the bottom, we have a Reebok 6100 size 52 and on the top is an Edge 2.0 size 58.

As you can see, the 6100 has longer sleeves, a slightly wider body and the same length. Whoever sized the 6100s is crazy.

4vn1n5.jpg

What's up with the NHL shields on the Bauer jerseys? For some reason, they don't look like they're embroidered. Are they?

What's up with the NHL shields on the Bauer jerseys? For some reason, they don't look like they're embroidered. Are they?

Yep they are embroidered.

And now onto the Caps & Hershey-

Finally got one with the bridged name and 25th patch

I have the same Kolzig, the name on that with the one piece white layer is stunning and the numbers are great as well. My patch is a repo, yours? I have no idea where to find the authentic.

Replica Flames alternate from the early 2000's. Not sure who to put on this yet.

IMG_0900.jpg

Edited by mpe907

Iggy/Kipper is never a bad idea.

I already have an Iginla in this style, might just make it a Kipper or a Conroy.