L.A Kings new jerseys, a real abomination

tomtucker

They should only wear the current jerseys because they're going to make history in them and we don't want history to repet it self. Man I can't wait till they drop the puck this is going to be awesome.

GO KINGS!!!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should wear this for one game in the finals......not gonna happen, but they should....

On second thought, we've lost all 3 games played in that jersey this year!

They should wear this for one game in the finals......not gonna happen, but they should....

It was discussed and the NHL put a stop to the discussion quickly.

Not if Quick can help it! :thumbsup:

I'm finding it hard to concentrate on stuff today. Can't wait til opening faceoff! I'm even closing my office 2 hours early in order to get my butt back home in time for the game!

GO KINGS!!!!!

It may sound stupid but I'd like unique patches for the finals. Maybe something with the cup and then the names of the teams playing or the logos of them. Like the style of 89-94 but has the teams name on each side of the circle instead of Campbell conference and wales conference. Either that or some small team logos on each side of the cup. It would make for a more aesthetic looking patch instead of the exact same design with the only difference being the last number of 2010 2011 or 2012. The NHL lacks imagination.

No, they've only used nameplates in 2 of the last 21 seasons (last used 2007-09).

GO KINGS GO!!!!! :)

okay thanks...I thought the Wings were the only team that didnt use a nameplate..Glad that we have Kings experts to help out

Phoenix doesn't use a nameplate either.

• 2 weeks later...

No pearls, but the silver embroidering is quite shiny.

guess i was a bit harsh with the abormination thing....still not liking them though.......but a question for those who have seen one up close: are there pearls and something else shiny on the crest ? looks like it on tv :)

The one that you saw on tv was custom made.

where was that ?......was it in the start of a game

Yes, someone was holding it up it was the black jersey right?

yes, but was it not some sort of intro film to the game on NBC ?

No it was on NHL tonight right before the game. Then maybe they showed it again on NBCS.

damm, i wanna see it again so bad :blink::stickhndl:

I've seen some one eBay but if I find one I'll post it. All they do is add the fake diamonds around the crest and on the LA. It's looks cool but it's something a chick would wear.