L.A Kings new jerseys, a real abomination

tomtucker

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen some one eBay but if I find one I'll post it. All they do is add the fake diamonds around the crest and on the LA. It's looks cool but it's something a chick would wear.

only time this logo looked good was in game 6.....some woman with huge titz and a kings t-shirt was behind the player bench streching out the logo.........so what i am saying is: if the players had huge titz.......no, stop it...... :blink:

s***...... he/she was also there for one of the other cup final games, in a white shirt........there is no doubt now...those huge fake titz jinxed Deboer and the devils

I like everything about them but the crest, personally. Now that they won in them I think they will stick with them for a long time.

I hate crests that do not have a BOLD GRAPHIC. These are not as bad as the SENS, BOLTS and ISLANDERS alts in that regard, but close.

I really enjoyed the throwback alternates they had last year but the current ownership/management is dead set against a full-time return to forum blue or purple or whatever and gold. Luc has pushed hard for a return of silver and black and the fans like it, too (though there is limited silver). Overall I dig the design, just wish they went with a third-generation crown instead of that boring LA shield

I'll never understand what the franchise has against those purple and gold beauties. They really are the nicest jerseys in the league. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Kings are Forum blue and gold; not silver and black. There was a team there before Gretzky...even though most tend not to think so. Maybe this team can finally step out of Gretzky's shadow now that they've actually accomplished something significant without him.