SVP Sports Sale

HockeyMusic

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what my friend told me, it seems like the same old stock and he was at the Scarborough location.

Has anyone been back lately? I see the guy who was selling stuff from SVP on eBay has some of the old goathead Sabres authentics and I wondered if he'd gotten them from SVP again. I'd be interested in picking up some more Sabres if they have any.

I saw Canes jerseys listed. Can anyone let me know if they still have them in 50 or 52?

Most of the stuff was team issue stuff so the sizes were all on the bigger size

Went to the Scarborough location (Woodside) last night to check out the stock. It's basically the same, still at $59.99

For 1.0, they have:

Sens

Avs

Panthers

Thrashers

Stars

Wild

For 6100, they have:

Stars

Blues

Islanders

I forgot what else they have left, but definitely nothing new.

Which Stars jerseys were the 6100s?

Which Stars jerseys were the 6100s?

http://nhluniforms.c...5-06/Stars.html

Air-knits from the 2000's. I think this sale only involved Reeboks, so that would limit selection of these to 2005-07.

Went there today since I had the day off and there wasn't much going on, as said before. Saw some red calgary 1.0s and white Edmonton 1.0s plus some Flyers replicas customized with Richards. Wordmarked, funny enough. Same old stuff like Florida, Senators, hurricanes, stars 1.0s. Various kings, islanders, stars, lightning, 6100s. Other randoms, but seriously nothing different. I guess that's all to expect from this place for quite some time, so who knows.

Did find one Green wild 6100s size 52 that I bought and a green 6100 Stars that I bought in 56. The Stars feels a bit different than the other 6100s I've felt. A little smoother and thinner airknit, almost. Why not for the price. I drove all the way out there.

You learn something new every day. I personally like the material quite a bit more like that.

Oh, yeah, and a s*** ton of Islanders still. White 6100s and dark blue 2.0s. White Phoenix 6100s. Hot stuff.

Reivax, the Stars had two separate materials for their 6100: normal airknit and sublimated airknit. The one you picked up is sublimated airknit

Jeremy, do you know if Reebok made both normal and sublimated 6100 airknits for the Stars? I have a thinner sublimated one but it's a Koho- I was always wondering why that one felt so much lighter than my other 6100's. Thanks.

Jeremy, do you know if Reebok made both normal and sublimated 6100 airknits for the Stars? I have a thinner sublimated one but it's a Koho- I was always wondering why that one felt so much lighter than my other 6100's.

I think they might have made both for Reebok and Koho...I only knew about that because I was looking through MeiGray once (the clearance section) and they had the green Stars with one option for sublimated and the other was regular airknit. I dont think MeiGray ever had Kohos in the clearance section, so if I had to guess, I would say that they were Reebok.

• 1 month later...

SVP had 20% off sale for Black Friday so stopped by to see if they had anything new. Interestingly enough, I saw a whole bunch of Atlanta Edge 2.0 jerseys with the Reebok workmark, instead of the vector. I guess Reebok made a whole bunch of these before the team decided to move to Winnipeg.

Are there any white Blues 2.0's available?

I believe they only had blue Blues in 6100 goalie cut.