SVP Sports Sale

HockeyMusic

Dang! I've been thinking about grabbing up one of those Atlanta monstrosities...would've been a great deal!

SVP had 20% off sale for Black Friday so stopped by to see if they had anything new. Interestingly enough, I saw a whole bunch of Atlanta Edge 2.0 jerseys with the Reebok workmark, instead of the vector. I guess Reebok made a whole bunch of these before the team decided to move to Winnipeg.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to assume there's still plenty of them, as there were lots last time I was there. I bought one of them just for the odd factor. There was also a 2.0 Oilers dark blue that wasn't a goalie cut last time I was there, but I have to assume that's gone. That was almost weirder than the wordmarked Thrashers.

I have to assume there's still plenty of them, as there were lots last time I was there. I bought one of them just for the odd factor. There was also a 2.0 Oilers dark blue that wasn't a goalie cut last time I was there, but I have to assume that's gone. That was almost weirder than the wordmarked Thrashers.

A 2.0 blue Oilers? I guess that is odd with the Oilers wearing 1.0s. Reebok probably made some in case a player wanted to wear them. Looks like they're just letting go of jerseys that will never get used after producing them.

I was over at the Scarborough location so didn't see these blue Oilers. But they did still have quite a few of the Atlanta ones left, and I think they'll be there for awhile. SVP will likely have another 20% sale for Boxing day, just like in years past.

• 2 weeks later...

Stock update

Hurricanes Red 54

Hurricanes White 54/58

Sens White 50/52

Avs White 50

Oilers White 50/52

Isles 6100 White 54/56/58

Wild Red 60

Wild Green 6100 52/58

Lightning Black 58

Kings Black 6100 56/58

Thrashers White 52/56/58/58G

Thrashers Blue 54/58/58G

Buffaslug 54/56/58G

Panthers Blue Home 50/52

Stars White Alternate 46/52/54

I will be going there next week so please PM me if you want something picked up.

Not certain if those whites are 2.0s. There may be a few in the mix, but the last time I was there, I recall them being 6100s.

I have a little more information about the Steeles store's stock. I went there a few weeks ago to see if the rumours about there being wordmarked Oilers and other random goodies were true, and it turned out to be the case. Unfortunately, most anything of value that I was looking for was gone. I was able to get a couple vector Retro Blue Oilers for a friend and one white retro Oilers for myself. It was the only one that they could find, as it was on their reference rack in the back. The store workers have no clue about jerseys since they mostly sell shoes and clothes, and to keep track of the different stock they have, they keep one of each on a rack. They told me that there was supposed to be 32 total white retro wordmark Oilers, but they couldn't find them anywhere in the back. I wanted a bunch for a friend and myself, but they looked for nearly an hour and couldn't find them. I simply assumed they were all snapped up so fast that they didn't even realize they put them out yet. They wrote down my name to call me if they turned up, but they never did. My friend was able to get a few in the end, but not from SVP, and not for $60. A few weeks have passed now and I get a call at lunch today from SVP saying they found the box and they're all there and that they'll put some aside for me. At this point I don't have the time and money to make my way over there and buy a few more (as much as I'd like to have them), so very long story short, you can add those to the list of their stock. Assuming she was correct in it being the right white Oilers, and I think she is, since she was specific about the orange wrapping around the arm.

Maybe this isn't that hot of an item, but they're one of my favs; and before this, getting an edge version of this jersey seemed hopeless. Next to buying a TI or GI from meigray. She seemed to think there were only size 58 or 58+ in the box. Hopefully a couple fans of them can get one for a good price before someone potentially goes in and snaps up a lot of them.

I was there this morning and confirm that those white Oilers are all 58s or goalie sizes, Edge 1.0s with Reebok wordmark on the back.

• 2 months later...

If you can wear a 46 they had a few Flames Heritage Classics there. That size only.

They also had avs third 2.0s there as well... Also size 46 only.

Lots of hurricanes red and white 1.0s but all 54. Buffaslug 2.0s sz 50

There was a wild 2.0 sz 60 gc there bit it had some stains on it.

A red wild third 1.0 in a 46

A couple HUGE white wild GC 6100s

Several white Tampa Bay 1.0s(older style)

Sharks 6100s all sizes

This was all the Steeles location about an hour ago.

If you can wear a 46 they had a few Flames Heritage Classics there. That size only.

They also had avs third 2.0s there as well... Also size 46 only.

Lots of hurricanes red and white but all 54. Buffaslug 2.0s sz 50

There was a wild 2.0 sz 60 gc there bit it had some stains on it.

This was all the Steeles location about an hour ago.

I was just there today too, around 3, but didn't see the Flames HC nor the Avs third 2.0s. You sure about the Avs 2.0 in size 46? It's the current blue alt? Can't imagine a 2.0 in size 46 since this should be team issued, maybe you meant 1.0?

The Avs has to be 1.0. Only 2.0s in that small size were the ASG and WC. Man, they must have so much stuff in the back still. They should just dump everything out instead of holding back and slowly releasing it out. The season is in full swing, no better time than now for them to sell all these jerseys.