SVP Sports Sale

HockeyMusic

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to start this up again, but if anyone is going to SVP any time soon please let me know. Jersey Baron listed a jersey I would like and I'd obviously tip one of you if you can pick it up for me. Albany Devils jersey. Any size, non-goalie cut. Prefer size 54 or 56, will take 52 or 58. Gotta get me a Matty Anderson jersey.

The Albany Devils jersey is not one that Jersey Baron got from SVP.

Can someone post me link of what they have?

They only sell in store (in Canada) and they've been picked through for quite a while now. If I recall correctly from others, at this point the stock that remains maybe includes Thrashers, Oilers, Avs (?), Stars (?), and maybe a couple other options?

• 3 months later...

Anybody been to Svp lately? I'll be in Toronto in two weeks and wanted to stop by. As well, have they got good shoe selection? :P

And is Svp and Si vous play sports the same? just asking because of google. thanks!

Anybody been to Svp lately? I'll be in Toronto in two weeks and wanted to stop by. As well, have they got good shoe selection? :P

And is Svp and Si vous play sports the same? just asking because of google. thanks!

The stores closer to downtown are evidently amazing for shoes. The outlet stores have a good selection as well, decent prices there.

I think SVP and Si vous play sports are the same, but I couldn't find anything of that now, but a year ago I saw the site advertising both.

Yes they are one and the same. There's quite a few locations. If you had to choose just one to go to, check out the Steeles location. They should still have some hockey jerseys out, plus they have the best selection of everything else.

Thanks for the info guys!

this thread will never die!

• 3 months later...

Sigh... this thread will never die.

SVP scarborough $39.99:

6100's

canes home, stars home/away, blues home, lightning home/away

edge 2.0's

thrashers home/away, buffaslug home/away, islanders home, sharks black practice

edge 1.0's

stars home/away, panthers away, thrashers home/alt

in limited sizes and quantities.

The Steeles location has similar stock as well, though with some other ones, like Kings (6100, H/R/A), Wild (6100 R), Oilers (E2.0 H).