It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Nice jerseys, but i think you change your handle to Boudreau= jack adams.

The guy is a great coach who has paid his dues and having met him personally is one of the nicest people in the game of hockey. He gave Mike knubles stick while he was practicing with it lol.

He called Mike over and said i need your stick and gave it to me lol

You been on the guys case forever and guess what he will be a Jack adams nominee and despite career lows in offense from the big 3 they will in all likelihood Finnish first in the east.

Also they are my pick for the cup this year vs the red wings. Caps will win

Back to the jerseys i got one in a trade and its on its way(will be here tomorrow).....i will post tomorrow an interesting jersey with an interesting story

STAY TUNED

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice jerseys, but i think you change your handle to Vigneault= jack adams.

The guy is a great coach who has paid his dues and having met him personally is one of the nicest people in the game of hockey. He gave Ryan Kesler stick while he was practicing with it lol.

He called Ryan over and said i need your stick and gave it to me lol

You been on the guys case forever and guess what he will be a Jack adams nominee and despite career highs in offense from the big 3 they will in all likelihood Finnish first in the west.

Also they are my pick for the cup this year vs the Bruins. Canucks will win

Fixed :P But seriously I want that all star jersey. All I could find was fakes and that Kirk Muller one which was autographed.

White letters on a white jersey, those crazy Quebecois. :lol:

Love the design on those Sags jerseys, excellent choice for a gamer even if it isn't that D. Savard.

I think the place I used to customize my Palffy jersey got confused and used the wrong jersey I gave. How hard would it be to fix? It was supposed to be Kasper on it. It is a fisherman as well. :(

IMG_4687.jpg

I think the place I used to customize my Palffy jersey got confused and used the wrong jersey I gave. How hard would it be to fix? It was supposed to be Kasper on it. It is a fisherman as well. :(

IMG_4687.jpg

Dude, thats a sweet bed spread!

IMG_4687.jpg

Yeah somebody clearly screwed that up. Where'd you send it?

This came today in a trade with LIGHTNING_4. I plan on making it #8 Briere.

2749050700107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

APRIL FOOLS...its not sewn on yet. I have been on a rolllllll today. I (along with three classmates) pranked our teacher so well. We even got the two assistant principals in my school in on the prank!

APRIL FOOLS...its not sewn on yet. I have been on a rolllllll today. I (along with three classmates) pranked our teacher so well. We even got the two assistant principals in my school in on the prank!

LOL :thumbsup: Good one!

mommy picked it out and everything

Darn right. I am glad nobody saw my Superman pajamas as well (kidding...they are Chuck Norris pajamas!)

2400755520105040840S600x600Q85.jpg2164830090105040840S600x600Q85.jpg

This was originally a Turgeon jersey. There was a bit stuff left from the nameplate but it's hard to see and the numbers came off cleanly.

I'm sad to see the Turgeon defaced like that. I hope you spill Mt. Dew all over it.

Good pick ups, begrudgingly

This just in! GRAIL

Edge 1.0 Crosby 2009 Stanley Cup Jersey! You know you want it! :thumbsup:

DSCF4292.jpg

DSCF4293.jpg

OK, biggest post yet, and hopefully ever. Four jerseys today.

First, I'm gonna get yelled at for this one. Blank NJ Devils 1.0 Edge jersey from Meigrey. Not sure who to put on it, leaning towards Kovalchuk or Parise. Thoughts?

IMG_5946.jpg

IMG_5947.jpg

Second, Wayne Gretzky CCM Rangers jersey, this time in blue, that will eventually be stripped and made into a Richter with an All Star Game patch.

IMG_5949.jpg

IMG_5950.jpg

Third, Buffalo Sabres 6100 blank that will eventually be a Miller. Took a shot on this one cause the pictures weren't great, but I think it's legit. If not, let me know.

IMG_5951.jpg

IMG_5953.jpg

And here's the tag that was on it.

IMG_5952.jpg

Last, but certainly not least, I would like to thank cowboys for this one. This is a Reebok New York Rangers Liberty jersey that will eventually be a Ryan Callahan rookie jersey. I am really excited for this one.

IMG_5954.jpg

IMG_5955.jpg

I would like to note that the Buffalo jersey is a 52, and the Liberty is a 54, and yet the Buffalo feels like it is a LOT bigger than the Liberty jersey.