It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Nice practice jerseys. :thumbsup: But the seller has more up if your interested including a Maple Leafs one and a Kings one.

My link

My link 2

I'm watching 4 or 5 of his practice jerseys right now. I'm trying not to spend more on jerseys each month than I'm getting from sales. My non ebay spending is all about guitars.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks stick!

I bet ebay is full of legit patches for that jersey bro.

Thanks! I got mine from sportsk as they got stuff to me in the past. Gonna ship it out next week prolly. Might wait until the season is over so I can wear it to a few games. :). We will see!

Okay guys, After years of searching for my grail, I gave up and decided to have one fabricated myself.

Wow, that's a lot of effort and a good story. It sure sounds like you had to pull a lot of resources together to make that a reality. Nicely done and a great final result.

Sadly it doesnt seem like much had changed. Did they use an Edge nameplate? Its tough as well because the Flyers WC jerseys used a different material for the nameplates than they currently use right now. On their new road jerseys this year they use twill nameplates. On the WC Im not 100% sure exactly what material it was but it was not twill or edge material.

The numbers are a bit off. Below is a pic of a game worn Carter WC. The border is a bit thicker on the gamers than on yours. And on the Briere they used the 8's (both on the back and sleeves) that were used for the black and white jerseys the Flyers have used in previous years. When they switched to the throwback jerseys, they went with narrower numbers (the second link shows the 8's now; its not of that jersey but its the best pic I could find that shows the shape)

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=4506555&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4546&scId=4546

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=4854145&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4546&scId=4546

My jersey had these errors as well. But remember too, my jersey was bought for full price versus the sweet deals you got your WC's for LOL.

The nameplates are airknit, which I went with after asking on here what the gamers were. Aside from the border thickness, which I'm baffled how they got that wrong

- I mean it's an easy 1/2" wide - I think the number font matches the WC jerseys from the research I did. Which, again I gave them pics of Carter and Briere gamers

and they still got them wrong.

The nameplates are airknit, which I went with after asking on here what the gamers were. Aside from the border thickness, which I'm baffled how they got that wrong

- I mean it's an easy 1/2" wide - I think the number font matches the WC jerseys from the research I did. Which, again I gave them pics of Carter and Briere gamers

Go ahead and tell them they screw up your jersey, make sure you are angry about it too. You know you want to (take the heat off of me). :lol:

Seriously though, that sucks. Probably have to accept that EPS is probably not the place to send your Flyers jersey too if you particular about details, unless you are having a skills competition jersey done up.

Go ahead and tell them they screw up your jersey, make sure you are angry about it too. You know you want to (take the heat off of me). :lol:

Seriously though, that sucks. Probably have to accept that EPS is probably not the place to send your Flyers jersey too if you particular about details, unless you are having a skills competition jersey done up.

So how did EPS get worse all of a sudden? How far did this go back?

Is it just me or does the G in Jagr look a bit off?

Nope, it's good.

A lot of letters and numbers look a bit off on Rangers jerseys because of the drop shadow. When you look at the entire customization, it looks fine. But when you look at each and every letter and number individually, a couple of them stand out and look kinda weird. Just the way the drop shadow works with some of them. The angles get all discombobulated.

That customization is perfect though.

Shenanigans is correct its a 6100. The G does look off but thats my crap photography, should try making sure its flat next time :stickhndl:

I feel your pain. The only place to get the current Flyers (and WC) jerseys done correctyly is the actual customizers. But you have to go through the Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, NJ. If you give them your jersey, they will send it to Philly Express, the company that customizes the Flyers jerseys.

And in all seriousness, what the people say about Josh and EPS is true. The guy is overly sensitive about everything. To this day, he doesnt see what is wrong with my jersey (or at least wont admit anything is wrong). When I got my jerseys back (I had two done, both with errors) and I complained about them, he agreed to fix them but called my expectations "unrealistic", "farfecthed" and "unable to be replicated".

Hows that for customer service huh?

I feel your pain. The only place to get the current Flyers (and WC) jerseys done correctyly is the actual customizers. But you have to go through the Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, NJ. If you give them your jersey, they will send it to Philly Express, the company that customizes the Flyers jerseys.

And in all seriousness, what the people say about Josh and EPS is true. The guy is overly sensitive about everything. To this day, he doesnt see what is wrong with my jersey (or at least wont admit anything is wrong). When I got my jerseys back (I had two done, both with errors) and I complained about them, he agreed to fix them but called my expectations "unrealistic", "farfecthed" and "unable to be replicated".

Hows that for customer service huh?

does Philly Express take orders directly? that sucks that you guys have such a hard time getting flyers jerseys done =(

does Philly Express take orders directly? that sucks that you guys have such a hard time getting flyers jerseys done =(

Sadly they do not. The only way to get them done is by sending them to the Flyers Skate Zone, and then they are sent to Philly Express

Sadly they do not. The only way to get them done is by sending them to the Flyers Skate Zone, and then they are sent to Philly Express

There are 4 Skate Zones, and my assumption is they all go through PE. The one in the Northeast does for sure, as it was my first encounter with the wonder that is PE. I think they started going there, and got the Voorhees one on the bus. Don't know about the other 2 locations.

Got this today. I know the seller is legit, but he got it from someone on eBay who issued a rather silly looking COA that makes me question the authenticity of the signature. But regardless, its a cool 88-89/89-90 Bruins blank

2427667400107052671S600x600Q85.jpg

2663961780107052671S600x600Q85.jpg

2341093790107052671S600x600Q85.jpg