It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Ok, now that's just ridiculous, sungod. Frigging ridiculous!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To say I'm jealous would be an understatement, absolutely fantastic pick up's there mate, I wouldn't have the first CLUE as to where you can pick stuff like that up.

Patrick called...he wants his jersey back! Too much man! Congrats and enjoy.

@ Walz

It's got some slight board burns and 1 stick mark.

The Canucks only had a couple of sets for this style. The home opener was an exclusive 1 night only worn jersey.

The biggest surprise for me was how much BETTER the airknit 2.0's are in terms of overall quality. Pretty much 95% of the jersey is airknit without any real snags or tears. I can only imagine how many snags it would have if they played in 1.0's...

That Kesler is great. You know else is cool? Now, you have the losing team's jersey from that night and I have the winning team's one! :D

Finland huh? Hmmmmm.... intriguing indeed!

Another hint to everyone else, I'm getting a nice "Talviklassiko" poster (not a game jersey haha) because the team owes me for messing up an order waaaaaaaaay back in September :lol:

Chow- That's great that it has noticeable marks. Love that shirt man!

It fits your collection quite well!

xcdude- I'm getting colder. As in, I don't have any Helinski Winter Classic items. I might be like Bill Murray though ( Lost In Translation )

OH and SUNGOD, any nice puck/stick marks on that Habs Roy???

Edited by walzthewarrior

That Kesler is great. You know else is cool? Now, you have the losing team's jersey from that night and I have the winning team's one! :D

What is it with you Rangers Fans taking cheap shots... :check:

Just Kidding :D

That might have been the funniest thing I have read all week :thumbsup:

Waltz ,Actually the habs Roy has light wear when compared with the avalanche jersey but there one big puck mark on the left upper chest. Because of that mark i was able to video and photomatch it to multiple games and photos. Theres nice piling and couple of stickmarks . Patty is notorious for keeping his stuff ver very clean

That is perfect! Great shirt my man!

By the way my handle is Walz the Warrior as in Wes Walz, a former Minnesota Wild player who played with more heart than most teams have. : )

If these are some of your "recent pickups" I would have to gather you have a bit of a collection??

xcdude- I'm getting colder. As in, I don't have any Helinski Winter Classic items. I might be like Bill Murray though ( Lost In Translation )

It was supposed to denote the team :lol:

Pretty sure the PM covered it haha

Got these two in today

2394344820104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2146801550104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2609749780104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2498823070104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Man, the last 3 pages there have only been 4 posts with jerseys!

this finally came in the other day. Bernie ultrafil

IMG_1746_1-vi.jpg?1299041986

IMG_1745_1-vi.jpg

if only I could find a Stevens ultrafil....