It arrived today

lafountain

@JeffB

I've tried everything to link photos from webshots to forums but somehow they won't show up in the threads. I don't know if it depends on what browser the people use.

What is arctic twill? If that´s the material I used on my lettering, then I only know the word glacier twill for it.

http://www.websterfabric.com/products/glacierTwill.html

I guess arctic twill and glacier twill are two different names for the same thing since you used the textured material I was referring to.

Your lettering looks fantastic. I'm in envy of your ability to do your own customizing and can only imagine how much money I would have saved by being able to do that for myself.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sooo excited! Im purchasing an Authentic 06 Reebok Rangers jersey. Home blue.. for $149.00

Im very very happy to be getting it.. Ill be wearing it for the game Dec 18th vs the Pens.

It's blank.. I should get u customized but Im not sure if I want to right now.

Got this in the mail today:

nipegJetscirca1992CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Thus completes my 90's relocation trifecta. I now have a Whalers, Nordiques and a Jets jersey and I couldn't be happier!

Got this in the mail today:

nipegJetscirca1992CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Thus completes my 90's relocation trifecta. I now have a Whalers, Nordiques and a Jets jersey and I couldn't be happier!

Awesome! Do u have any pics of a blue home authentic rangers jersey? from 06? Id like to see real pics b4 I order it..

Your lettering looks fantastic. I'm in envy of your ability to do your own customizing and can only imagine how much money I would have saved by being able to do that for myself.

Thank you very much. I cusotmised my first jersey about 12 years ago. Back in those there was no chance of getting a lettering. All the stores could offer were those flock numbers but I didn't like what they look like. For my first lettering kit all I had were trading cards to see what the numbers had to look like.

It was a 1994 Bruins away replica and customised it with #77 :D

Awesome! Do u have any pics of a blue home authentic rangers jersey? from 06? Id like to see real pics b4 I order it..

I do actually!

angerscirca2007Reebokauthentic-vi.jpg

ngerscirca2007bReebokauthentic-vi.jpg

It's a size 46.

I do actually!

angerscirca2007Reebokauthentic-vi.jpg

ngerscirca2007bReebokauthentic-vi.jpg

It's a size 46.

Awesome thx a lot! Mine is a 56 lol.. this company can customize it for $80.. I might do it with them.. who knows..

I am jealous of that one. You ought to find the patch the Jets wore their last season in Winnipeg for that one.

2018293100100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

So, Selanne #13, Selanne #8, Tkachuk, Khabibulin, King, Zhamnov? Do tell...

Awesome thx a lot! Mine is a 56 lol.. this company can customize it for $80.. I might do it with them.. who knows..

They do a fantastic job. I sent in my white Rangers jersey to get customized a few months back and it came out perfect:

kRangerscirca1993bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I'd reccomend them to anyone.

As for the Jets jersey, I was actually thinking about putting a 75th anny patch on it basically because I'd probably never find the Winnipeg Stanley Cup anny patch or that beautiful 'Cherished Memories' patch anywhere. As far as a name, I don't know....I haven't thought that far ahead yet!

They do a fantastic job. I sent in my white Rangers jersey to get customized a few months back and it came out perfect:

kRangerscirca1993bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I'd reccomend them to anyone.

As for the Jets jersey, I was actually thinking about putting a 75th anny patch on it basically because I'd probably never find the Winnipeg Stanley Cup anny patch or that beautiful 'Cherished Memories' patch anywhere. As far as a name, I don't know....I haven't thought that far ahead yet!

The only place I've seen the cherished memories patch is river city sports, and their shipping prices were a little too high for my tastes.

The only place I've seen the cherished memories patch is river city sports, and their shipping prices were a little too high for my tastes.

No kidding. I drove to Winnipeg to get my patch! <----- Totally not making this up :stickhndl:

HA!! Dude, you rock...plain and simple. Sooo how's about uhhhh...driving back and getting me one now? :P

Well, in the interests of full disclosure, I was already in Grand Forks, North Dakota at the time. I was having the time of my life at the 2005 World Junior Championships (featuring Crosby, Ovechkin and Malkin!) and decided one day to make the 3 hour drive up to Winnipeg to go to River City Sports in person. The one thing on my list was that patch and a chance to see what else I could get without having to pay their shipping prices.

The only other thing I got was this awesome hat.

85840.jpg

The problem I had was getting back into the USA!

The border guard thought it was fishy that I was only in the country for a few hours in order to go to a single store. I compounded my problems by not actually knowing the name of the person I was renting a room from. I had only known her by her first name up until that point! I think they were convinced I was on a drug run and coming back with a "Godless communist" hat also didn't score me any points either...

In the end, after searching my trunk and finding a blanket and snow boots, she decided that I was in fact a harmless idiot and let me go, which was a good thing for me since I had to get back to GF and then over to Thief River Falls for the Finland v. Sweden game that afternoon.

People heard I was watching 2, and sometimes 3, games a day for 10 days, they said that I must have been ready to come home. In reality, I could have gone another 10 days easy.

Well, in the interests of full disclosure, I was already in Grand Forks, North Dakota at the time. I was having the time of my life at the 2005 World Junior Championships (featuring Crosby, Ovechkin and Malkin!) and decided one day to make the 3 hour drive up to Winnipeg to go to River City Sports in person. The one thing on my list was that patch and a chance to see what else I could get without having to pay their shipping prices.

The only other thing I got was this awesome hat.

85840.jpg

The problem I had was getting back into the USA!

The border guard thought it was fishy that I was only in the country for a few hours in order to go to a single store. I compounded my problems by not actually knowing the name of the person I was renting a room from. I had only known her by her first name up until that point! I think they were convinced I was on a drug run and coming back with a "Godless communist" hat also didn't score me any points either...

In the end, after searching my trunk and finding a blanket and snow boots, she decided that I was in fact a harmless idiot and let me go, which was a good thing for me since I had to get back to GF and then over to Thief River Falls for the Finland v. Sweden game that afternoon.

People heard I was watching 2, and sometimes 3, games a day for 10 days, they said that I must have been ready to come home. In reality, I could have gone another 10 days easy.

WOW!!! That's dedication man! I don't know if I'd have it in me to go up there and back, even though its a dream of mine to check out that store. I was impressed with the sports store I found in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. I think I'd be bankrupt if I had access to that many HOCKEY jersey stores.

Christmas came early today for me, the last group of my summer customizing order.

Check 'em out!

NewArrivals1.png

NewArrivals2.png

I'm especially happy with the Switzerland Aebischer since I made the Tissot patches and had my customizers make the Swiss flags for the shoulders like worn in the 2006 World Championships.

Also check out the Sabres Alt Drury #23. They also made the Pat Lafontaine Retirement patch and this is my first #23 jersey, giving me every number from 1-40 in my collection.

I'm also happy to have added Ukraine as a new country to the set and glad to have the Rangers Turn Back the Clock as part of my NHL 91-92 series.

That is a nice Suisse 2006. I have 2002 authentic red and white, and an authentic 1996 red. Very nice job adding the flags, which were added before Turin. When they introduced that jersey in 2005, the "Suisse" logos were on the shoulders. Did you have the flags sewn over the original logos, or were they removed first?

I like that Islanders Palffy jersey! Very unique design!

And of course, my favorite player, Brad Richards also well represented. Nice to see you even got the Stanley Cup patch on there! He's an alternate captain now, but for the life of me I can't remember if he wore the A during the Cup season...if he didn't good catch there!

That is a nice Suisse 2006. I have 2002 authentic red and white, and an authentic 1996 red. Very nice job adding the flags, which were added before Turin. When they introduced that jersey in 2005, the "Suisse" logos were on the shoulders. Did you have the flags sewn over the original logos, or were they removed first?

I have a M. Gerber Swiss jersey from the 2004 World Championships (same as Salt Lake 2002 but with "Tissot" sponsor patches).

The customizers made the Flag patches to my specifications and we just sewed them over the "Suisse" logos that came on the 2005 spec jersey. I didn't see any reason to take them off and risk damaging the jersey.

A Zigmund Palffy Denver Grizzilies jersey! That is an awesome rare one. I particularly like the 92 U.S. Olympic team jersey and the Bure 96#. Overall, all look great. That'd be a nice Christmas present.

The Grizzlies is an amazing piece of work. They really hit it out of the park on that one. The Tackla Olympic jerseys are among my all time favorites. I have five more on the way from the 1989 World Championships from Germany, USA, Czech Republic, Sweden and a CCCP one. It kills me that I got out bid on the Canada, but it went for almost three times the next most expensive one. They are all replicas of the team captain's jerseys with the names and numbers already on. :thumbsup:

I like that Islanders Palffy jersey! Very unique design!

And of course, my favorite player, Brad Richards also well represented. Nice to see you even got the Stanley Cup patch on there! He's an alternate captain now, but for the life of me I can't remember if he wore the A during the Cup season...if he didn't good catch there!

The Islanders Palffy is a 97-98 hybrid model. It's the "wave" style with the classic logo on it after the Fisherman logo was rejected by the fans. The Slovakia flag was worn in the 1998 All-Star Skills Competition that one time only.

The Richards is an addition to my "Conn Smythe winners collection". MacInnis, Sakic, Roy (Avs) , Niewendyk, Yzerman, Roy (Canadiens), Messier, Lemieux, Lemieux again and now Richards. Pretty good company!

No "A" in the photo of him holding the trophy, so no "A" on mine. It doesn't mean he didn't wear it during the season at some point though.

What? No love for the "Mooterus"? <_<

Oooooh he's got himself a 1993 All-Star Game patch on that Habs jersey! Nice! No surprises though since you are indeed the patch king. I've been searching for an authentic CCM Habs jersey to put my All-Star patch on but so far have been unsuccessful.

I had three additions arrive this afternoon but they'll have to wait until tomorrow...I don't think you guys are ready for them yet.