It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great! BTW, what did you end up using for the nameplate?

I used a different kind of mesh because it´s hard to find the meterial that matches the jersey. But if I ever be able to find the material I'm gonna replace it on the jersey

What kind of sewing machine do you use? I got a small Kenmore machine for Christmas and it does the job but hitting some of the curves on these patches can be challenging.

What kind of sewing machine do you use? I got a small Kenmore machine for Christmas and it does the job but hitting some of the curves on these patches can be challenging.

I'm using a Singer Concerto 2 and Gütermann polyester threads. Respect for your first job being a curved stitch :thumbsup:

It wasn't easy. I had to stop and restart in different spots because I couldn't rotate the jersey fully to fit under the sewing machine. Oh well. It's on there and it's not coming off!

It wasn't easy. I had to stop and restart in different spots because I couldn't rotate the jersey fully to fit under the sewing machine. Oh well. It's on there and it's not coming off!

You don't have to be too careful with the jerseys your working on. Don't bother folding or rolling the crest to make it fit under the sewing machine. Always remember that a hockey jersey has way more to resist than a sewing machine :D

^_^ Just in time! One jersey I wanted ever since I first saw it (think I wanted the white version but can't be picky a few years down the road). That crest looked and looks amazing to me. Maybe I should post this in the international section(?).

let1zu7.jpg let3uf7.jpg

Had three more internationals coming in but those are still in their packaging ...

That is an awsome jersey. Where did you get it?

I just added the missing flag patch on this jersey. A special jersey needs a special patch and I was lucky I found it on ebay. It's stitched on tackle twill.

Unfortunately there was a small hole in the jersey that I had to repair :(

All%20Star%201999_Jagr_front.JPG

All%20Star%201999_Jagr_back.JPG

here´s the link to the patch:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...N:IT&ih=023

Oooh is that made with that nice, shiny satin material? I love that stuff. I wear my Sharks jersey all the time just for that reason. It's so soft!

Okay that was lame. Sorry.

I got this today:

Starscirca2004WestCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Excellent!

The one thing I never got about these jerseys is why the letters and stars are straight-stitched.

Oooh is that made with that nice, shiny satin material? I love that stuff. I wear my Sharks jersey all the time just for that reason. It's so soft!

Okay that was lame. Sorry.

I got this today:

Starscirca2004WestCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Excellent!

The one thing I never got about these jerseys is why the letters and stars are straight-stitched.

Yeah, they used that satin material. They sure used of lot of it on Sharks jerseys :thumbsup:

Nice pick-up. I'm even thinking of getting a 2004 Eastern All Star jersey and customise it with #11 Messier :D ... or Jagr? :unsure:

A few of mine have been hiding under the drape of my laziness and these will be posted, starting with the authentic white Coyotes jersey I bought in preseason...

ballard2.jpg

Just had it numbered last week. I didn't hang it well, but I have no free flat surfaces.

2008 replica All-Star Western Conference jersey, which will be heading back to IJ for numbering when the rosters are released.

08asgw.jpg

The screened shoulder crest doesn't look terrible. I have a patch, but it doesn't fully cover the screened one. I could probably remove this and get the embroidered patch sewn on. I have already removed the front size tag. Yes, there are stars down both sides of the jersey. The front West crest is the usual twill and embroidery.

2008 replica All-Star Western Conference jersey, which will be heading back to IJ for numbering when the rosters are released.

08asgw.jpg

The screened shoulder crest doesn't look terrible. I have a patch, but it doesn't fully cover the screened one. I could probably remove this and get the embroidered patch sewn on. I have already removed the front size tag. Yes, there are stars down both sides of the jersey. The front West crest is the usual twill and embroidery.

I kinda like this one.

A few of mine have been hiding under the drape of my laziness and these will be posted, starting with the authentic white Coyotes jersey I bought in preseason...

ballard2.jpg

Just had it numbered last week. I didn't hang it well, but I have no free flat surfaces.

Love the Ballard jersey. Did IJ do the customizing on this? Ive heard rumors that the customizing that is being done at Glendale Arena is peeling off the authentics. Either way, great collection of jerseys.

Holy crap dude! You went a little nuts there huh? I have to know...why'd you go with Sanford on the Canucks jersey?

Got this in the mail today:

ertipscirca2006Reebokauthentic-vi.jpg

Pretty sweet. One of only a handful of junior teams that actually sells authentic jerseys.

Last one, replica Curtis Sanford, IJ customizing (I wonder if this is the only Curtis Sanford Canucks jersey ever made)...

sanford.jpg

OK, done for today. :)

This is awesome :P

Holy crap dude! You went a little nuts there huh? I have to know...why'd you go with Sanford on the Canucks jersey?

Got this in the mail today:

ertipscirca2006Reebokauthentic-vi.jpg

Pretty sweet. One of only a handful of junior teams that actually sells authentic jerseys.

Nice Silvertips jersey Brilliant.

Wow look at all the jerseys, my fav is the Ballard jersey it's just pure sweetness. I am probably going for a Mueller white authentic this spring and then when Turris makes it up I'll get the burgundy with his name.

Christmas has drained my coiffeurs so in late January I am ordering two authentics Edges, Avs Burgundy with Stastny and either 1) Caps Ovy White if he resigns 2) Bruins black Bourque #77 or 3) Blackhawks White Kane #88 to go with my red Toews.