It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also had some replicas that were made in Indonesia, they similar to the canadian ones with the heat pressed logos...

Today I got a Blue Jackets replica for a "customer" that is made in Indonesia and seeing it on the tag it reminded me that I had another Indonesia replica before.

I looked at my 06-07 Ducks 550 that I bought in Toronto in September, and low and behold, it was made in Indonesia. Logo heat pressed. Guess I should have looked closer. . .

I went to Columbus to see the CBJ/Sharks game yesterday. My dislike of the Sharks new look was only intensified. They are the ugliest rags, IMO. The Blueline, the Jacket's team shop, has Premiers for all teams in stock, darks only except for CBJ, St. Louis and Chicago. A good opportunity to see the jerseys in person. I like Ottawa, Calgary, and St. Louis much better after seeing them in person. I dislike San Jose and Dallas even more.

My Sabres 06-07 550's were Canadian-made and they don't have the orange puck logo, neither does my Indonesia 06-07 Ducks

for those who have the CCM jerseys made in Indonesia, do you guys also have the little NHL Puck logo on the bottom right missing? I noticed it when I bought my Smyth jersey a few days after he got traded and noticed it wasn't there

Mine has the puck logo.

What is the deal with the Indonesia jerseys? Are they knockoffs or something?

Got my Devils Authentic back after sending it to icejerseys for some customization. Only problem with it, and I will probably be sending it back is I requested the A on the front also and they failed to put that on. Oh well mistakes happen, but I am sure they will correct it. Thanks to JustA for the JM patch too.

MogilnyFront.jpg

MogilnyRear.jpg

Got my Devils Authentic back after sending it to icejerseys for some customization. Only problem with it, and I will probably be sending it back is I requested the A on the front also and they failed to put that on. Oh well mistakes happen, but I am sure they will correct it. Thanks to JustA for the JM patch too.

MogilnyFront.jpg

MogilnyRear.jpg

That´s a very nice one :D

Such beautiful jerseys!

I stumbled onto this forum while googling for the CCM tag that looks like this:

01011001150101020520071029aad1aa3fbe0d05741d00ed64.jpg

Since my Vintage Canucks jersey (pics in 1 sec) did not come with it (the red/blue CCM in 1o'clock position) I'm trying to find out if that tag only comes with the standard none retro jerseys?

I'm pretty new to this :P

anyways, heres the pic of my jersey

vintage2.jpg

vintage3.jpg

I think the first one really does the embroidered crest justice given the lighting :)

Welcome to the boards! That's a sharp looking sweater you've got there, gawdawful!

I'm no expert on vintage jersey tags, so I'll let someone else (and we've got plenty of users who can answer that question for ya in a heartbeat) tackle your query. Just wanted to chime in that I thought you had a very classy looking jersey there.

Lafountain, same to you. You'd think with a jersey that looks that sharp, the Devils might be having a better season? And yeah, I guess its true, even the jersey gurus at icejerseys.com do occasionally slip up.

I'm just getting excited, because I got an e-mail saying my Bolts jersey is shipped, so I'll finally be able to post to the "It arrived today" thread later this week!

You'd think with a jersey that looks that sharp, the Devils might be having a better season?

Supposedly at a fan club meeting, someone thanked Lamoriello for keeping the jersey's appearance the same as it has been and his response was "You have no idea the hell I had to go through to do that." So I guess Reebok and/or the NHL were actually pressuring the teams to change their designs, which is very lame. I'm very glad Lou sees the jerseys as more of a team tradition/symbol type of thing and not just a way to make money.

With that said, if only our defense looked as sharp as the jerseys they wear, we would be in good shape. Have fun tomorrow watching Lecavalier and St. Louis skate circles around them once again! I might be there hoping to see the first win ever at the Prudential Center, but I have my doubts.

Back on topic--I just got my Ovechkin Dynamo jersey today! Looks great, I can't wait to wear it. I'd put up a picture or two but I am still living in the 20th century thus I have no digital camera.

Got this the other day:

guinscirca1993Starterauthentic-vi.jpg

I always thought this was the best version of the Penguins jerseys.

That one is a classic- I have that one with Stevens on the back! It was also worn by Snoop Dogg for a time as well. A great jersey (although the angry Penguin will always be closest to my heart).

Got this the other day:

guinscirca1993Starterauthentic-vi.jpg

I always thought this was the best version of the Penguins jerseys.

Nice pickup! I agree, I loved that version of the Penguins jersey and hated to see them retire it after 96-97.

Welcome aboard gawdawaful! Nice Canucks throwback.

Lafountain, especially like that Alexander Mogilny jersey. I'd put that name on the back of a Sabres throwback (that is if I had a Sabres throwback), he was one of my favorite original Sabres.

I actually scored big time on eBay a few days ago. Within two hours, I ended up getting three Starter authentics for a total of about 95 bucks. I couldn't believe my luck.

A burgundy Avalanche, blue Rangers and white Coyotes. I'm probably gonna resell the Avs and either sell the Coyotes one or keep it and sell the one I have right now. So far, I've only gotten the Avs one.

A burgundy Avalanche, blue Rangers and white Coyotes. I'm probably gonna resell the Avs and either sell the Coyotes one or keep it and sell the one I have right now. So far, I've only gotten the Avs one.

can I see the auction of the blue rangers please?

What year is it from? The Starter authentics were my favorite Avs jersey of all time.

I can't tell whether you're talking about the Rangers or Avs jersey so I'll answer both! The Rangers one has the Starter Center Ice tag as well as the Mis au Jeu tag so I'm assuming that it's 1996-97 jersey. As for the Avs jersey, it's got the 'Starter' logo on the hem so it's from either 1997-98 or 1998-99.

Zoom, if you're interested in the Avs jersey, let me know. I'll make you a great deal considering what I paid for it.

What year is it from? The Starter authentics were my favorite Avs jersey of all time.

I can't tell whether you're talking about the Rangers or Avs jersey so I'll answer both! The Rangers one has the Starter Center Ice tag as well as the Mis au Jeu tag so I'm assuming that it's 1996-97 jersey. As for the Avs jersey, it's got the 'Starter' logo on the hem so it's from either 1997-98 or 1998-99.

Zoom, if you're interested in the Avs jersey, let me know. I'll make you a great deal considering what I paid for it.

Ah! You're tempting me brilliant! It'd be Avs jersey #7 to my collection if I go that route. PM me to let me know what kind of details and what you'd want for it.

No camera while I am at school, but I have recently gotten the Canucks Vintage gold "V" jersey and a Coyotes 3rd. The Canucks will be a Neely #21 and the Coyotes will be Isbister #16