customization laugher

trueblue2735

Holy crap ... that is insanely bad. I thought Mitchell & Dress made horribly long jerseys, but that fake is beyond belief.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap ... that is insanely bad. I thought Mitchell & Dress made horribly long jerseys, but that fake is beyond belief.

Would Mess even sign that abomination?

Would Mess even sign that abomination?

Haha who would even think that was good?

Come on, guys.

I am not exaggerating when I say that this is a "Museum Quality" piece.

You people don't know a steal when you see one.

for big event jerseys like the WC and stanley cup, etc the fake companies have blank ones they will pump out.

"First of all, don't come at me with slander about this item. If you want to bid on it do so.

I do not have any coa's because this jersey was given to a relative of mine who lives in the Chicago area and was given to me by that individual."

Other than the logo on the sleeve, incorrect size, wrong tagging, horrendous logo, laughable fight strap, hideous name and number .... it's a pretty accurate long sleeve red shirt.

• 2 weeks later...

As the seller said: fOR ALL THE PURIST, THIS IS A "CUSTOM JOB".

What I love about it is that the more I look at it the more issues you find. I personally love the double Flyers shoulder patches.

Well....It's a world team jersey and Canada is technically part of "the world", so I suppose you can't really argue, now can you? I'm pretty sure that font was created somewhere in "the world", too. I see no problems with this jersey. Bidding now.....