EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That jersey is a post-2000 jersey after CCM/KOHO took over uniform duties. The logo was moved from the hem to the back of the neck. CCM on the whites, KOHO on the darks/thirds(except for the Leafs St. Pat's throwbacks; those were CCMs). Also, I've seen Habs gamers from 2005-06 that were ultrafil. I guess they used those until 06-07 when they went to air-knit. They and the Canucks were the last remaining ultrafil'ers.

I'll be darned. Buyer already left positive feedback. Guess he just wanted it bad.

Wow, I'm shocked. Funny how they paid $850 for that one and there is another sitting at $325 with no bids.

Yeah Brilliant got me hooked too. Plus, he's an awesome dude and is an amazing customization expert!!

We should all thank him for helping the economy.

I don't understand why somebody would pay $850+ for a Winnipeg Jets jersey. You can buy a replica for one tenth of that price...

Well speaking of the devil, I just found another Jets jersey... relatively cheap compared to $850...

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-NEW-CCM-TEEM...id=p3286.c0.m14

All the other jerseys this seller has up look legit, so this one more than likely is too.

I don't understand why somebody would pay $850+ for a Winnipeg Jets jersey. You can buy a replica for one tenth of that price...

Some people don't want or collect replica's. Although, if your patient I am sure you can buy exactly the same jersey that person paid $850 for for about 1/3 the price.

I don't understand why somebody would pay $850+ for a Winnipeg Jets jersey.

I would...but for a gamer from the 1980's. Not for a retail one though. That's just insane.

A few months ago i came across a Gamer Khabibulin Jets jersey that was a buy it now $699.

You'd think that would be worth more than the blank one.

A few months ago i came across a Gamer Khabibulin Jets jersey that was a buy it now $699.

You'd think that would be worth more than the blank one.

True. But sometimes you're hungry, and you just gotta bite. :wacko::wub:

Thankfully for my wallet, I think I finally weaned myself out of that issue...

Why is it that now that I'm broke that a lot of the jerseys I want are magically starting to come on Ebay? When I actually had a job...I could pretty much never find the jersey I was after. Now I'm out of work (hoping to get a job soon but still) and all the jerseys I want are being listed. I've already caved and bought two but ughhh...this just sucks. Haha.

I don't understand why somebody would pay $850+ for a Winnipeg Jets jersey.

I would...but for a gamer from the 1980's. Not for a retail one though. That's just insane.

Well now that you mention gamers, I would pay a lot ($500+) for one. Especially one from the 1950s or 1960s. I feel it would be really neat to own something from that era and of the material they used to make those jerseys (sweaters).

But as far as the more recent years go, I would just buy a retail authentic of a team I like or jersey I wanted than spend a ton on a gamer. That's just my opinion.

Edited by Sluggermatt15

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I never really paid much attention to that style of caps jersey, but that font is pretty sweet, and definitely unique.

I would love to find a size 48 of this jersey with the CCM on the Hem but not customized (back when it was a third jersey). I have a more recent one (Koho on the neck) and I'm finding it hard to find a Player that I want to put on it.

I'd pay 150-200 tops for that jersey. That's even stretching it. Its a replica, but I guess its a collectors item. I like the infamous Tampa third better anyway.

Oh come on now...$4450 for a BOB ERREY jersey?? Aren't we being a TAD over-presumptuous here? I could see if it was Paul Coffey or Tom Barrasso or maybe even Kevin Stevens...but Bob EFFIN Errey?? That's insane. Nobody's gonna bid on that thing...not anybody with half a brain anyway.

Oh come on now...$4450 for a BOB ERREY jersey?? Aren't we being a TAD over-presumptuous here? I could see if it was Paul Coffey or Tom Barrasso or maybe even Kevin Stevens...but Bob EFFIN Errey?? That's insane. Nobody's gonna bid on that thing...not anybody with half a brain anyway.

Haha yea, it's really steep. Then again, I could probably never justify spending the money to buy a game-worn no matter who it is. I just love the jersey. :thumbsup:

Yeah, he does have some nice stuff. That Canada jersey is pretty sweet. So is that Nike Sharks jersey in the old style. I have my eye on something else though.

This guy is unloading a decent collection of jerseys. I won a 98 preds and a ~99ish lock monsters authentic(how could they ever get rid of such an awesome logo?!?) already.

http://shop.ebay.com/microsound/m.html?_nk...from=&_ipg=

My wallet hates that guy.

Thanks to him I won't be bidding on this USA Nagano hotel room trashing jersey for a good price ending in a few hours.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT